Kisses for All!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Kissing not only feels good on your lips and in your nether regions, smooching is actually beneficial to your health. As two tongues touch, nerve endings fire off messages to other parts of your body: various muscles clench, your lungs start to work harder and your lips swell (who needs Botox?), to name but a few. As your heart rate increases, your veins dilate and all that rushing blood can make you feel hot and sweaty. A French kiss requires the use of more than 30 facial muscles (bonjour!), toning your jaw and cheek, which in turn reduces the likelihood of sagging chops. A good make-out session burns about half the calories of jogging and makes your mouth water, which helps flush out plaque and prevent cavities. And, kissing is good for your soul, too. Physical touch boosts certain hormone levels in your body, which can create that warm, fuzzy, feels-good-all-over sensation. Nurturing, bonding and loving, the therapeutic power of a kiss may have started the first time your mom kissed a boo-boo on your elbow.

I'm amazed eek

Demarthl
pucker up wink

FEDFAN316
cool now i got another reason to make out with brian
in fact ill start right now
*grabs brian*

silver_tears
Seriously though, screw hitting the gym, I'm gonna make this my life passion droolio

FEDFAN316
i WAS serious *resumes make-out session*

TOH
Originally posted by silver_tears
Kissing not only feels good on your lips and in your nether regions, smooching is actually beneficial to your health. As two tongues touch, nerve endings fire off messages to other parts of your body: various muscles clench, your lungs start to work harder and your lips swell (who needs Botox?), to name but a few. As your heart rate increases, your veins dilate and all that rushing blood can make you feel hot and sweaty. A French kiss requires the use of more than 30 facial muscles (bonjour!), toning your jaw and cheek, which in turn reduces the likelihood of sagging chops. A good make-out session burns about half the calories of jogging and makes your mouth water, which helps flush out plaque and prevent cavities. And, kissing is good for your soul, too. Physical touch boosts certain hormone levels in your body, which can create that warm, fuzzy, feels-good-all-over sensation. Nurturing, bonding and loving, the therapeutic power of a kiss may have started the first time your mom kissed a boo-boo on your elbow.

I'm amazed eek
sleeping

silver_tears
schmoll I see how it is!

TOH
schmoll I see how it is!

You know I'm a kinda of expert in kissing therapy... naughty But what you don't know is:

Kissing Can Kill Some People

People with nut allergies can have reactions if they kiss someone who has recently eaten the offending substance.

For people with allergies, the term "safe sex" often has a broader definition than condoms and sexually transmitted diseases. People who are allergic to peanuts, walnuts or other nut products may also have to ask, "What have you eaten in the last 6 hours?"

In a questionnaire involving people with peanut and tree nut allergies, we found 5% who voluntarily stated that they had had a reaction after kissing someone who had eaten a type of nut to which they were allergic.

These people stated that they had had reactions up to 6 hours after the kisser had eaten the food. In most cases, the kisser was a spouse, although some children said that they had been kissed by a relative, and one grandparent had been kissed by a grandchild who had eaten peanut butter. Some respondents were single people who had had a reaction in a dating situation.

The investigators were struck by the long time delay after eating the food that the allergen was present in the mouth of the kissing partner. Among married couples, the spouse had often taken several precautions, such as brushing teeth and using mouthwash, which proved to be ineffective against preventing a reaction.

Among the 17 respondents who could recall the treatment necessary for the reaction, one child had an anaphylactic reaction and required emergency treatment in the hospital.

This is a mode of exposure that people with nut allergies need to know about. They need to make sure family and friends know that they can be exposed to an allergenic substance by kissing someone who has eaten this substance. Even the social greeting kiss may need to be modified.

59th Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Orlando, Florida November 19, 2001

LanİeWindu™
Seriously though, screw hitting the gym, I'm gonna make this my life passion droolio

Ready for a workout Irene? naughty

FEDFAN316
sadangel surprise dontgetit sleep1sleep1 you spoil fun

Neo_Version 7
infidels! all of you!

Clovie
i heard of it erm

Captain REX

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Captain REX
I am, but not with you Kenny, sorry. stick out tongue

Well, I'll never look at kissing the same way again...

Good, I wasn't offering it to you anyways. :P

Captain REX
Damn straight you weren't!

So, what kind of LanceWindu can you order, these days?

LanİeWindu™
LanceWindu with Fried Rice or Sweet and Sour LanceWindu

Clovie
*orders sweet and sour*

LanİeWindu™
For you Clovster, you get only sweet. angel

Captain REX
Can I have the sour then? stick out tongue

Clovie

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Captain REX
Can I have the sour then? stick out tongue

Here's your sour for you...M0THAFU$@#

Captain REX
Excellent. Does that come with a soda?

LanİeWindu™
Diet only.

Clovie
*points at her post on the previous page* sad

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Clovie
even better happy tx

You ready for your order?

* Jumps into Clovie's arms *

Clovie

LanİeWindu™
Oopsies

Clovie
i'm sowwie.. embarrasment

Captain REX
I don't think my LanceWindu is sour enough, needs some sulfuric acid... stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
Too bad

Corran

I'm amazed eek I think I should take up a new role in life - I shall be a health and fitness advisor, ladies get those lips ready kisses

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by TOH
These people stated that they had had reactions up to 6 hours after the kisser had eaten the food. In most cases, the kisser was a spouse, although some children said that they had been kissed by a relative, and one grandparent had been kissed by a grandchild who had eaten peanut butter. Some respondents were single people who had had a reaction in a dating situation.

That's why I ask all the women I make out with if they've eaten peanut butter right before we lock jaws. wink

Arsenal
I know everyone wants to kiss me but I just ate nachos I'm sorry.

Corran
I like Nachos, pucker up kiss2

silver_tears
omg laughing out loud

AvP
can i have a kiss?

silver_tears
mwah1

speiderman
I like kissing.

Englishpin@pple
Kisses for everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*hands out chocolate kisses*)

Da Moose

laughing laughing

I haven't been to a gym in 8 years...and look at me. stick out tongue wink

silver_tears
Don't rub it in schmoll

Da Moose
Don't rub it in schmoll

You insufferable tart, I'm not rubbing anything in. I DO have to work out, or I'd be a fat blob.

silver_tears
what the hell is a tart embarrasment

FlappingMangera
i like a tasty tart with some tea and crumpets

Da Moose
what the hell is a tart embarrasment

A tart? Well, literally, it is this...

http://www.mountainmagiccatering.com/images/fruit-tart-mint.jpg

But sometimes, peripherally, it is this:

http://www.filmup.com/posters/loc/500/tart.jpg

silver_tears
and that is what? stick out tongue

Da Moose
and that is what? stick out tongue

THAT is an incredibly hot, nubile, wanton, young vixen. big grin

silver_tears
sexellent droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.