Anakin vs Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
ok, Grievous with 4 sabers against anakin (using the darkside) with one.

id go grievous wins at first...but anakin would eventually be victor.

Darth_Nefarus
Anakin would punk him and use the darkside to rip him apart for giving him that scar

Darth Mantis
No force, Grievous wins. With force and rip his insides, Anakin wins.

Darth_Glentract
Anakin wins

jackstain
Anakin any other time besides ROTs, nope. but Anakin from ROTS and on....GG gets rockeD.

Darth_Nefarus
I agree, AOTC Anakin would get punked like the whiny little ***** he is.
But ROTS Anakin, darkside or not would crush every bit of this ****-puppet with the force.

Darth Jello
anakin would finish what windu started, he'd just collapse his entire organ sack.

kid-adi-mundi
eposd 3 grievous 4 5 6 skywarker :: wacko

Darth_Nefarus
dude, are you saying that in episode 3, Anakin would lose to Greivous?

tommy vercetti
Are you kidding. Anikin easily has this. All Grievous has is raw power and no skill and skill and speed always beet raw power. Anakin can also draw upon the force.

Darth Windu
Grievous has skill and speed, alongside raw power. You have that mixed up.

tommy vercetti
He does have some skill and speed but in comparison to anakin he has hardly any,

Darth Windu
Well, the majority of it comes from his cybernetic programming coupled with his hyper-fast reflexes. but he's faster than Anakin, with better reflexes, more speed, far more raw strength. But Skywalker's outright dueling skill and uncontrollable Force rages take this.

DarthMaul9123
i agree with dantheman

DarthMaul9123
rots was kik ass but aotc and phantom aniken was a lil ******

Darth_Janus
zOMG lol rots anikin rox rolf omfg omfg omg n00b!

Darth Windu
LMAO!!

HimoKun
If Anakin uses the force, offensively, he wins. If he doesn't, he's dead.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by HimoKun
If Anakin uses the force, offensively, he wins. If he doesn't, he's dead.

not exactly he almost beat obiwan without using the force plus rots aniken is a badass either way

HimoKun
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
not exactly he almost beat obiwan without using the force plus rots aniken is a badass either way

All Grievous hsa to do is make him mad. When Anakin is mad, he's pis poor at fighting since he can't concentrate.

Bobafetty
Not really. Anikan is good, we give him quiet little credit. Grievous looks so great and flashy but he's really a weak coward (no offence general fans)

Fishy
Could he really take GG? He would need to rely on the force a lot if he wants to stand a chance, he couldn't do it without the force. His lightsaber skills aren't good enough. 4,5,6 would destroy GG fast, 1 and 2 Anakin woudl lose in a heartbeat but even Rots Anakin would have a hard time....

He would need to use the force, the only chance I give him is when he's dark on the lightside he just won't pull it off.

Bobafetty
That's the key to Anikan's victory in this battle. Anikan uses what Grievous could never get, force powers. It's not that hard, Anikan dosent even need to pull out his saber, he just uses all his force crap from afar.

Fishy
But would he do that? He's arrogant hot headed and thinks he's the best ever... I'm sure he would want a lightsaber fight and I don't think he would win with that.

Bobafetty
Well, Grievous isnt very good with a light saber either. You saw him, Obi cut of two of his hands off without ease.

Fishy
Yeah that explains how he sometimes gave Dooku a hard time and killed all those Jedi. Obi Wan is a thinker and a defensive fighter that is why he won. Anakin is neither.

Bobafetty
Anikan was trained by Obi. He learned his ways. But your probably right Fishy. Anikan is a complete arrogant hot head like a steriotipical Scotts man so his rage would probably take over him, costing him defeat.

Fishy
Could be yes, i'm just not sure on the outcome of this fight it really completely depends on how stupid Anakin acts, and with all we know of him its probably going to be really stupid and he's going to die.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

Almost beat Obi Wan? You underestimate Obi Wan. Obi Wan and Anakin were on par and each one was getting ahead in parts of the fight, but when it came down to it in the end, Obi Wan put Anakin down. Thats all there is to it. Obi Wan didn't win by luck, he just kicked Anakin's ass fair and square.

Arbiter
Plus Obi-Wan told Anakin not to try it. Anakin was stupid and deserved to get sliced and burnt for all the Jedi he killed.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Arbiter
Plus Obi-Wan told Anakin not to try it. Anakin was stupid and deserved to get sliced and burnt for all the Jedi he killed.

Pretty much.

Anakin thought he was so damn good with his wee lightsaber....

But in the end, Obi Wan ripped his shit up. Even on ANH, Obi Wan LET Vader kill him. Vader has to live with the fact that he never beat Obi Wan in a fair fight.

Arbiter
he has to live with the fact that compared to Obi-Wan Kenobi; Anakin is a whimp who could never defeat him. Obi-Wan is smarter and even focuses on defense which Anakin doesn't as much.

Darth_Janus
And Obi-Wan was a moral man and a Jedi, whereas Anakin was never a jedi in heart and in code.

Count Dooku
Either which way, Anakin got his shit ruined.

darthrevan89
The little ass got no sympathy from me.

Count Dooku
Especially when he killed Dooku.

Little prick.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, agreed. He waxed Windu and Dooku and Obi-wan. Why doesn't he just kill Yoda and make the circle complete? Lil' ass...

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yeah, agreed. He waxed Windu and Dooku and Obi-wan. Why doesn't he just kill Yoda and make the circle complete? Lil' ass...

Well, he cheated The Black Man out and Obi Wan let him win and Dooku didn't go all out during the fight......

So has he ever really won a fair fight except against a bunch of Padawans in a temple and against his Padawan son?

Darth_Janus
Um. Let's see. He pwns some sand people, cuz you know how hard that is.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Um. Let's see. He pwns some sand people, cuz you know how hard that is.

Hahahaha!

Darth_Janus
And the women and children.

And the younglings.

Man, Vader is a wife abusing, woman and child murdering *****.

Darth Windu
And a hell of a lot of Jawas. . . *sniff*. . . VENGEANCE!!!

Darth_Janus
Vengeance for my brethren!

*Burns Vader fanfic*

MAKASHIMAN
3PO with a mop could kill Sand People. Oh yeah, Grievous would piss Ani off and Ani would try another "Mustafar Jump". Why do people keep saying that it is impossible for the General to learn the force I mean comon there is still blodd in his heart and having cyborg components dosen't restrict you from learning the force granted the powers are weak but comon....

Darth Windu
he is not Force Sensitive. You can't just take any ordinary person and turn him into a Jedi . . .

Darth Sparhawk
Well, Anakin will cut him to pieces, I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.