Some one please help me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
I just found this guy with the same name as me on KMC (but without the _) and I was wondering if some one could help me with this little situation

GCG
what hel p do you nned ? did he impersonate you or steal yoyr SS nimber ?

Clovie
i saw that!!!
i firstly thought that was you, but the joining date was totally different..
i suggest you pm Raz

GCG
then it musdt be a sock

Clovie
no blink
some other person with almost the same user name. nothing more messed

LanİeWindu™
Kill the bastard!!!

I mean, politely ask him to change his username.

Raz
do you have a link to his profile?

Fire
as far as I know people are allowed to take whatever Nick they want no?

Storm
The laziness... el barto.

Clovie
i knew you'd do it laughing out loud

Raz
OK, now thats sorted. What do you mean by "help you with this situation"?

Fire
I THINK he wants the other guy to change his username

el_barto
Yeah, all I want him to do is to put some numbers at the end of it or something I PM'd him and this is what he said: "c'mon man can't we just both be el barto. I don't want to change my sig." I just replied and told him to just put some numbers at the end but I'm not sure he'll budge on it so that's why I made this thread.

Fire
you can't force it on him barto he is entitled to take that screenname

WindDancer
Why can't one of you guys be El Barto I and El Barto II?

el_barto
Originally posted by WindDancer
Why can't one of you guys be El Barto I and El Barto II?

That's what I'm saying. All I want him to do is add on a number or somthing, not change the name completely.

WindDancer
Yeah, I understand your position. I'm sure you two guys can work it out. At first I though you and the other el barto were the same person. Now I see the difference. blink

el_barto
Originally posted by Fire
you can't force it on him barto he is entitled to take that screenname

I know, It just seems unfair since I was here first, but hopefully he will change his SN.

Linkalicious

Fire
a Tad annoyed but there is a difference between something that is almost the same and something that is exactly the same. Besides I don't think it is possible to register with exactly the same nick Link.

Also the difference is you would do it to proof a point where as the other barto prolly did it by accident.

lil bitchiness
Oh boo hoo. There is another chick called lil b on here, and even though i was pissed, i wouldnt ask her to change her name.

Just live with el_barto - end of story.

Fire
WOOW someone agrees wiv me

el_barto
I'm not blowing it THAT much out of proportion lil b. I just want him to change it and I made this thread to make shure he does that. I just dont want people getting confused between me and him because eventually that gets really anoying (trust me thats happened before). All I want the guy to do is put a number at the end of his name or something like that. So far he hasnt done that.

LanİeWindu™
Why not change YOUR name to El_Barto, instead of el_barto?

el_barto
Because I was here first, so why should i have to change my name just because he was to lazy to check if some one else had the same name?

dave123
In all honesty, did you check if el_barto was taken?

el_barto
Yeah, when I was bored I would actually go to the member listings and find different names

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by el_barto
Because I was here first, so why should i have to change my name just because he was to lazy to check if some one else had the same name?

Because it doesn't matter. It's the same name, just capitalized.

el_barto
Never mind, screw it YOU MODS ARE RIGHT IM COMPLETELY WRONG. I'll just be a good boy and change MY name (which i might add I had in the first place) so that the little n00b wont have to change his

el_barto
Well guess what! Since I did that before to my username now i cant do it. YET ANOTHER REASON why he should change his

Raz
He's changed it. But I don't like the way you carried it out.

el_barto
Hey, they all ganged up on me. I tried being polite but obviously it doesnt work with most people.

furryman
the world revolves around the sun

el_barto
No, it revolves around the earth roll eyes (sarcastic) man are you behind the times

pr1983
Originally posted by el_barto
No, it revolves around the earth roll eyes (sarcastic) man are you behind the times

your funny... the world revolves around the earth? what books do you read?

el_barto
I gets my learnin from skool

GCG
Originally posted by pr1983
your funny... the world revolves around the earth? what books do you read?

laughing you should become a lawyer

pr1983
alright... blink

embarrasment why?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Raz
He's changed it. But I don't like the way you carried it out. Same here.

el_barto
*Sigh* this thread has no purpose to it any more, please close before I blow up and steam comes out of my ears again happy

GCG
Originally posted by pr1983
alright... blink

embarrasment why?

looks clear to me that you foxed him

WindDancer
By request of el barto (not the newest el barto) this thread is close...

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.