The Official Bon Jovi Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
why I like Bon Jovi? well many reasons, both he and Richie Sambora (Guitarist) sing VERY good, if you can't hear it somethings wrong with your ear, they make the best live shows, all the people know their biggest hits so that sets the tone very good everybody singing along and all, they all know how to play very well, Richie is one of the best guitar players i've ever hear, and man he sure dose know how to play the 1, 2 and even the 3 neck guitar like a god! and when he picks up that acoustic guitar its like heaven to my hears, who can forget the 1 min acoustic intro to Wanted Dead or Alive? and the acoustic solo in it, aahhh still makes my hairs on my arm stand up, they write good, they make superb melodies, and just for the record a band doset stay around for 21 years and million over millions of records cause they suck sooo very bad, it just dosent happen, and you know that!

Wolf Dog
Anyone see Triumph make fun of this band.
God they're fans are .............. confused confused

Wolf Dog
their*

Lord_Andres
Ya this is what the music forum needed big grin well I adore his music, so many great songs, so many can't belive it, I'm currently trying to get ahold of all the cd's they've made remastred, as a collector item I've just gotten the Slippery When Wet cd with the HOT wet woman in the on the cover that was banned and only releast in Japan, with all these unreleast songs that didint even make it to the new big bad ass box set with 4 full cds with tracks that whare never releast(5 cd's in the Jap edition, those jap are always so lucky to get all the bonus songs and great stuff) and boy have any of you seen the show that they preformed in London at Wembley Stadium? WHAT A SHOW? i wish i would ahve been there!

Heather 29
Yes I like Bon jovi as well, I didn't see any of there shows but I listend
to their music on the radio, they Rock!!!!!

Maya Zurak
I also like Bon Jovi ...
since i've heard for first time the CD called Jersey.
The first song i've heard of them was: I'll be there 4U

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.