Axel Rose!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FEDFAN316
is he hot or what?

Imaginary
Um...who?

Morning_Glory
^ how can you say "who"

he use to be hot but now with all the plastic surgery... ugh! NO

http://www.bloggers.it/timeoverclock/itcommenti/Axl%20Rose.jpg
http://pds.egloos.com/pds/1/200409/11/24/a0013024_163396.jpg
http://web.jet.es/nex/Band03H.jpg

ragesRemorse
Axel rose is one of the biggest assholes in music history. Also a damn good singer, atleast fitting to the band he once had.

eleveninches
Originally posted by Imaginary
Um...who?

WTF!!!!

Guns n Roses
ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Ignite
axl rose was hot...now hes just....eh..but still he rocks!!!!

Morning_Glory
yea he rocks punk ...about a decade ago!

great band!

TWelling4Ever
he's ok...

Legoluv
ugh...sorry to be a bubble buster...but..i hate G&R
mom likes them....i hate them.....i like enya tho!

MildPossession
Like some of the music, but yes, agree with Axel as one of the biggest assholes.

And he is ugly as anything, urgh.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Legoluv
ugh...sorry to be a bubble buster...but..i hate G&R
mom likes them....i hate them.....i like enya tho!

maybe Enya and Axl should do a duet...confused

charmedFairy
no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by charmedFairy
Oh man!!! that would be so cool... I would be the first one in line to buy a CD of Axl and Enya singing together! that would so totally rock my little soul punk

uh huh... eat

BadKitty
wheres the 'never' option?

Morning_Glory
lol

Legoluv
not gunna happen,Enya's lyrics are beautiful and dont envolve screaming and banging heads...i hate that shit yes

Morning_Glory
lego.. i was kidding no expression

waspluver
OH MY GOD HE IS HOTT!!! love

Morning_Glory
he was hot about a decade ago... but now...blink not so sure

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
uh huh... eat

whack

Morning_Glory
well you would buy the cd

chair

charmedFairy
eek! .........................nono expression

Morning_Glory
balloons I would throw a party for you if you bought the first CD and worshiped it eek!

charmedFairy
would there be Lost cakeeek!

Morning_Glory
of course... but seeing as this is the Axl room.. there might be an Axl cake with roses on it! pretty. no expression

charmedFairy
ok confused

Morning_Glory
you love it in_love

charmedFairy
soccer

Morning_Glory
soccer! eek!...confused

charmedFairy
omfgi lov soccer.

Morning_Glory
you do? ... i dont know how to play... do you play?

charmedFairy
meh ..used to..but havent gotten time anymore and no good places to play around hereerm

Morning_Glory
Oh...sad

SimplePlanChica
ewwwwww how could anyone like Axl Rose... so gross and grody...ugly

Morning_Glory
^ ummm you dont know sh*t

KillTheLight
Even though Axel rose is a moron right on MG!!!

Morning_Glory
he was a "rock god" at one time... but no more...he messed it up!

still a cool band! punk

Legoluv
Originally posted by SimplePlanChica
ewwwwww how could anyone like Axl Rose... so gross and grody...ugly

i completely and totally agree...
lets throw a party for us non-axel fans!!
wine youpi group jump
Happy Dance

Legoluv
i hate Axel rose...he sucks,and everyone knows that G&R band was on drugs...why else would they dress that shitty?

Morning_Glory
i dont think they dressed bad... I mean it was the 80s and most of the bands dressed that way!

and Guns N Roses are one of the best bands in history...

draconigena
Axl Rose used to be hot, but after his plastic surgery he looks... well... plastic. Not hot.

GNR is one of the greatest bands. They wouldn't have sold so many records (or continue to) if they weren't. Maybe they're not your style, but you do have to admit that they have to have at least some talent when you think about they fact that they were/are so popular.

Lego, you must be fairly young. I'm guessing 15 or younger? Because if you'd even experienced a year of the 80's you would have realized that, yeah, they dressed shitty. But so did everyone else. Take a look at your parents' high school pics if you don't believe me. And yes, they did drugs. Just like almost every other rock band that existed between 1960 and 1989. Why does that matter, they knew how to entertain, that's what is important.

How the hell did I get on this tangent? Eh...

Oh yeah, and any opinion containing the word "grody" is just asking to be immediately disregarded.

Ignite
i love the old 80s clothes! well not really but they crack me up....
axl looked pretty good thou, cant complain about that.

n e one else get their greatest hits?

Adellien
His name is mis spelt in the thread title 'Axel Rose', Axl Rose.
Anyway, Yeh I have their greatest Hits, its one of my most listened to albums. There definately their best songs on there. Of course 'Sweet child of mine' is a favourite, along with 'Dont Cry' and 'Civil War'. (and probably all the songs on the album lol!) (I had a feeling that was gonna turn into a list, so I had to stop myself)
Axl shouldnt have had the plastic surgery done!

eleveninches
He was the MAN back in the day (80's style)

FEDFAN316
Originally posted by BadKitty
wheres the 'never' option?
not funny mad axl has to be one of the hottest guys from the 80's too bad he still isn't that hot...but my other hotties are!!i got a new on he is one of the greatest guitarists from the land down under sort of...he's really scottish my fellow superfreaks of his and his brothers bans shall know who i'm talkin bout cool cool cool

GoodyGarlic
I have been listening to the Use Your Illusion compilation recently. I hadn't listened to it for some time and I found that this time I got more out of it than I had before. I realized the sort of transformation the band was making at the time. I wondered if that is what ultimately led to their break. Possibly Axel wanted to go even further and the rest of the band wasn't ready. Is Axel a hot head, well ya, but I think with reason. I don't think that it is as unthinking as people might believe. I think Axel always wants to shake things up. To shake people into awareness. If you really pay attention to the words and the rhythms of the music and even pay attention to his movements during the shows, you start to really understand where he is coming from. I found a whole new love for the artists. Wish they were still together, but like I said maybe this was as far as they could go together. As far as Axel being hotter when younger as opposed to now. I would always say that the artist is hotter now simply because they are constantly evolving and transforming. It is growth that we see. It is evolution. To not like it and want to stay in the past or force the artist to stay the same, is to stop the process. I might not like the direction an artist goes in, but I always think it is better for them to change. laughing

amity75
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
is he hot or what? He's completely bonkers. But he's still a genius.

AC/DC'S_LVR
wow i started this last year!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
is he hot or what?

a has-been... nothing more...

Darth Jello
Anyone remember Bobby Budnik from Salute Your Shorts?

lateralus92
OMG he was so HOT! ...but now... well you know... love

dani_california
the hair turns me off, it defies gravity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.