Dr. Doom Team VS. Batman Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok, both teams have a week of prep time. One catch. Only leaders know about each other. Doom knows about Bats, and vice versa. The other team members are wildcards.

Dr. Doom Team:

Dr. Doom
Temugin
Fing Fang Foom(powerful internal micro chip implanted in brain by Doom)
Abomination(powerful internal micro chip implanted in brain by Doom)
Taskmaster
Omega Red

VS.

Batman Team:

Batman
Green Lantern(John)
Superman(Current)
Atom Smasher(Nuklon)
Batgirl(Cassandra)
Bane

Who takes it? Interesting match ups imo.

hoorayforpeepee
temugin swings the scales in favor of doom.

Khellendros
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
temugin swings the scales in favor of doom.
laughing
Hell, DOOM swings the scales in favor of Doom. Batman can't take Doom, Temugin took apart freaking Iron Man and Omega Red could kill anyone on the other team except MAYBE Superman.

Alpha Centauri
I'm noticing a pattern here....

Doom's team for the record.

-AC

long pig
Damn, as I read Dooms team I think to myself..."batman better have a couple versions of superman" but you give the guy batgirl and Bane???what the hell man? hahaha

Sentry
I thought Superman would've even the score a little bit. They also got a GL on their side. Cassandra's fighting skills are on par or even greater than Wayne's. Omega Red VS. Bane I thought was an intersting match up.

eleveninches
The batmans team is way more powerful

K3VIL
Dr. Doom team is...DOOMED.
Superman plus a Green Lantern?
Temugin's rings compared to the GL Ring are toys.
GL could take all Doom's team by himself except for FFF, Supes will take care of him, if IM can, Supes can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.