Hulk vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
THE hulk

vs

HULK hogan.

0--------------------0

discuss

eek!

King Burger
The funny thing is, I seem to remember they actually "fought"
years ago (late 80's?), in some minor "special" I think.

But wait! Isn't Hulk Hogan powered by the spirit of America,
("I am a real american; I will fight for the Right of every
man..." or something like that), or was that only in the 80's?

eleveninches
How did they fight?
Was it on WWE (wwf) or was it on the 80's incredible hulk show

Swanky-Tuna
Hogan hulks up just like Hulk does except Hogan's strength is based on the number of people chanting "U-S-A!"

Linkalicious
I have that theme song on my cell phone. And tonight for St. Patty's day, i'm going to be wearing a shirt I made using photoshop....it's got my friend wearing a hogan shirt and bandana that say "whatcha gonna do..." and I superimposed "the leprechaun" hugging him with a little text box that says "Brotha!"

St. Patrick's Day.....yahhhh!!

ZephroCarnelian
The reason that Hogan is 'Hulk' hogan, is because him and Lou Ferrigno had an arm wrestle - and Hogan won. People started to call him Hulk from then on.

radioboy121
Originally posted by King Burger
The funny thing is, I seem to remember they actually "fought"
years ago (late 80's?), in some minor "special" I think.

Yes, this happened before in a Marvel Comics Presents comic. Of course, the fight was Hulk (an obvious hint to being a Hulk Hogan spoof character) vs. Mr. Fixit. Hulk was a "professional" wrestler who was saying he was the greatest in the world. Hulk (Mr. Fixit) did not like having his name being used by this wannabe and challenged him in the ring.

Hulk tried to budge him but couldn't do a thing. Hulk (Mr. Fixit) lifts him, kicks him, and in the finale swings him and orbits him out of the stadium where he lands him into a house of a fan watching the wrestling match. Asked by the referee what's his name, he calls himself "Fixit" and stares down three more characters wearing A Spiderman, Thor, and Captain American outfit respectively.

Alpha Centauri
Gotta go with the Hulkamaniacs on this.

-AC

King Burger
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Hogan hulks up just like Hulk does except Hogan's strength is based on the number of people chanting "U-S-A!"

Too true!

Man, those were the days. Captain Lou Albino, Junkyard Dog
(he used the Queen song right? But modified it to "Nobody
bites the Dog", or something like that), Rowdy Rod Piper (?)
(my favorite "villian" of the WWF), and ofcourse the Iron Sheik!

Good times, good times.

ragesRemorse
You know, at first glance this bout goes undeniably to mr hogan. I mean really. there is very little able to stand against Hulkmania,but wrestling is fake so Hulk wins.

savagerampage
What about demolition, andre, the ultimate warrior,superfly jimmy snuka. jake the snake roberts i can go on and on. The hulk shouldnt be worried about hogan. he should be worried about the most dangerous man in the universe, hes so dangerous that he made 1 saturday nights main event to fight the Ultimate warrior that wrestler was

The Super Ninja one of the greatest jobbers of all time lolololololol
bow down before his might

BootlegBoys420
we be bootleg!!!!
all Hogan has to do is point and say "yooooouuu!!"
and the hulk will start to beg.

We run these streets!!! mad

Kento
Hulk Hogan cause he's...Well the Hulkster. laughing

Ironman
hogan rawks and he licensed by marvel 1 for the red and yellow COUGH IRONMAN and his name HULK COUGH THE GREEN DUDE. it says it whenever you play a game with him in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.