Black has been deceiving us....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
I have come to the conclusion that Black, which many believe to be black in colour, is not actually Black, but a darker shade of white. How have i come to this conclusion? I turned on the lights and all was white. I turned off the lights and all was black. This brings me back to a funny story i once heard.

It involved three Jedi, one was a Jedi, the other was also a Jedi. Now these 4 Jedi could use this power called the Force, which many believe to be Black in colour, but I believe its a darker shade of white.

Anyway, this guy called Jarred was really fat. so Jarred went to Subway and ate Subway sandwiches (white, not black) and discovered that popcorn chicken doesnt actually taste anything like popcorn at all.

Therefore, my conclusion is that Black is not black, but is white.

nitro-swicked
erm ok mist laughing

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mist
I have come to the conclusion that Black, which many believe to be black in colour, is not actually Black, but a darker shade of white. How have i come to this conclusion? I turned on the lights and all was white. I turned off the lights and all was black. This brings me back to a funny story i once heard.

It involved three Jedi, one was a Jedi, the other was also a Jedi. Now these 4 Jedi could use this power called the Force, which many believe to be Black in colour, but I believe its a darker shade of white.

Anyway, this guy called Jarred was really fat. so Jarred went to Subway and ate Subway sandwiches (white, not black) and discovered that popcorn chicken doesnt actually taste anything like popcorn at all.

So, what colour is insanity? stick out tongue

Mist
purple. well, actually its a darker shade of white.

dizzyblondegirl
well everthing is white. it is just how we see colour

Jackie Malfoy
Ok what ever you say.She is right there guys(I said pointing to two man in white coats)

BakaXero
wacko

Lazerus
I'm not white..............
I'm clear.

Kosta

Michael, someday, somehow, I'll stick a lightsaber up your nose.

dizzyblondegirl
hysterical

silver_tears
Originally posted by Kosta

make sure to film it eek!

Corran
Some say there is not balck and white they are just differing shades of grey.

syko freak
wel they r all da same 2 me. coz im blind

bilb
White is actually a coruption.. it is the culmination of all the colors of the spectrum combined. So what we think of as purity is actually the most commom form of corruption..

My brain hurts.... wacko

Demarthl
in other words
AAAIIIEEEE!!!
no expression

bilb
Yeah, that too

Englishpin@pple
makes sense confused

Demarthl
rock be there moment

Mist
Originally posted by Kosta

As long as it aint black.....damn deceiving black.....friggin shade of white....

silver_tears
*throws a pancake* eek!

I suggest we start a revolution yes

Mist
eek!
silver! is that you!

*throws a panffle, or watever the hell those old things were*

silver_tears
tis me my love eek!

*throws some whipped cream* naughty

Mist
eek!
ooohh.....getting kinky eh?
*throw another panffle at silver*

silver_tears
Not the hair eek

I've been harassing kosta about your where-abouts stick out tongue

Mist
yes...i seemed to have disappeared, hadnt i?

no, ive been in the ep3 forum all this time.

damn, i checked your amount of posts.....that is ridiculus!

i feel like a minor!

*panffle in the hair*

silver_tears
You biatch schmoll

And what can I say, I'm just exceptional darling wink

Mist
yeah, dont we all know that wink

silver_tears
you should at least cry after leaving me for so long schmoll

Mist
*throws an old, stale, crusty panffle from waaaaayyy back in '03*

not my fault, i only got my net connection 2 weeks ago.

silver_tears
I demand compensation sneaky2

But at least you're here now big grin

Mist
big grin not for much longer..got lecture in 30mins.

silver_tears
haha it's march break here stick out tongue and it's also 5 pm laughing out loud

Mist
bleh! its 8:30am! it sucks!

dave123
I sense racial tension in this here thread

silver_tears
hysterical

Mist
Originally posted by dave123
I sense racial tension in this here thread

i just knew someone would come along with that.
and im talking about colours, not races. so stick out tongue

silver_tears
you tell him zorro I'll go hide

dave123
i just knew someone would come along with that.
and im talking about colours, not reaces. so stick out tongue So is that all they are to you, just colours? Not even classified as human?

What can I say... I am shocked no

Mist
shocked and a darker shade of white.....

Corran
Black is the new black

Imaginary
Black is good.

Mist
black is white....therefore..black is the deceiver......lousy black....

Imaginary
Black is sexy droolio

Darth Plagueis
uh-huh...I knew I shouldn't have strayed from the Star Wars threads...you should be ashamed of yourselves.
And for the record, according to most cosmetic manufacturers, I am, in fact..."flesh"

Mist
black is not white.....it is a slightly darker shade.....how many times must i tell you freaks!

Imaginary
cry I'm not a freak, Michael.

Mist
oops.....

(dude, forum = Mist)

Imaginary
Ok...

Darth Plagueis
devil

Wolflet

is it just me or r u stupid?

Imaginary
He's not stupid erm

Mist
Originally posted by Wolflet
is it just me or r u stupid?

Nope, just you.

Wolflet
Originally posted by Imaginary
He's not stupid erm
"I turned on the lights and all was white. I turned off the lights and all was black." - DUH when you turn of the lights everything goes black...EVERYONE knows that...its doesnt mean black is white( it is a shade of white though)....black is just another ****in shade of color like blue, green, purple, red, yellow, orange, and brown!!

"discovered that popcorn chicken doesnt actually taste anything like popcorn at all."
Its called POPCORN chicken because ti looks liek POPCORN

Mist
*sigh*

maybe, you dont see the point of an OFF TOPIC FORUM!

or maybe your intelligence isnt high enough to wander somewhere else.

Imaginary
It's not meant to be taken literally!

Ok, Mist, I now agree with you.

Mist
see? am i right or am i right.

Imaginary
*sigh* You're right. And I get the feeling this won't be forgotten easily... but then again... neither will the other thing.

Mist
oh no....thats still fresh...and wont be forgotten until plageuis confirms it.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Wolflet
"I turned on the lights and all was white. I turned off the lights and all was black." - DUH when you turn of the lights everything goes black...EVERYONE knows that...its doesnt mean black is white( it is a shade of white though)....black is just another ****in shade of color like blue, green, purple, red, yellow, orange, and brown!!

"discovered that popcorn chicken doesnt actually taste anything like popcorn at all."
Its called POPCORN chicken because ti looks liek POPCORN Black is not a color at all, it is the absence of reflected light. And before you call names explore the phrase "..because ti looks liek POPCORN"...I mean WTF???

Mist
January 12, 1990. explains all.

Darth Plagueis
oh no....thats still fresh...and wont be forgotten until plageuis confirms it. You have treated me well...it will never leave tonight.

Imaginary
January 12, 1990. explains all.

*cough*

And Plagueis... whaa?

Darth Plagueis
huh? that was Mists quote... confused

Imaginary
Edited.

Mist
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
huh? that was Mists quote... confused

huh? i think we're all getting confused. whatchu mean it wont leave tonight?

Darth Plagueis
um.Nothing. I forgot.

Mist
hmm....you sound shifty.....
*waves hand*
you WILL tell me whats going on...

Imaginary
*waves hand*
No, he won't.

Darth Plagueis
Thanks you guys, now my midichlorians are all f***ed up. Must head to queegs for nightcap...must not stray from SW thread EVER again....

Imaginary
But...but... it's fun here cry

Mist
*waves hand at imag*
you will also go and have a drink

*waves hand at plageuis again*
now tell me....

Imaginary
Mind tricks only work on weak minded people... and I am not weak minded. But I'll go have a drink anyway.

Mist
now back to plageis
*waves hand*

you will tell me everything........

Imaginary
No, he won't stick out tongue

Darth Plagueis
I think my dad was toydarian or something...he always used to babble about some Jed Guys mind tricks not working on him. Before smacking mom and flying off to the bar...and why do you keep waving at me?? HI already!! I see you!!

Imaginary
wavey Hi Mist.

Mist
hmm...my force powers seem to have depleted today...tomorrow...yes, theres always tomorrow....

Imaginary
Indeed wink

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
I think my dad was toydarian or something...he always used to babble about some Jed Guys mind tricks not working on him. Before smacking mom and flying off to the bar...and why do you keep waving at me?? HI already!! I see you!! when you start laughing at yourself..IT IS TIME TO GO!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.