Body Odour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Alright people this is a little embarrassing but I was wondering how you get rid of Body odour I always seem to sweat under arm when its hot or I am nervous I wash there everytime I bath which is daily and I use rollon I have tried several types and they are useless I have even thought about making complaints to the company as they claim they last 24hr when they last 10min its against the trade description act what they are doing. So is there a cure to stopping the BO embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
Don't wear anything you would sweat in and wear that stuff that makes your arms smell nice.JMcharacter61

Alpha Centauri
Washing and deo solves the problem.

-AC

FeceMan
If you are having severe problems, you can try several things.

1. Talk to your doctor and get a prescription antiperspirant and deodorant.

2. Have botox injections done into your underarms (ouch). It closes the pores and reduces sweating.

3. Shave your underarms. The hair follicles provide more surface area for the bacteria to live and, unfortunately, die upon.

4. Use a scented form of deodorant, and a gel at that. I've found that these work better--that stick crap that leaves white streaks is sad.

5. Try an antibacterial form of deodorant--I believe there are at least a few brands out there.

ragesRemorse
feceman said it best.I come from a sweaty family. For some reason we sweat alot. during puberty i would sweat all the time and by the end of school i would reek like a racoons ass. Shaving my underarm hair and using the more expensive anti bacterial deoderants worked fairly well, but it diddnt last long and i had to go see a doctor who perscribed me somthing i forget the name, but it was a powder i applied twice a day, and it was expensive. that worked. Untill i couldnt afford it. I actually found that working out helped alot. dont know why, but after i started working out reguarly it stopped. Then after puberty i was fine.

Storm
Originally posted by sexyking
Alright people this is a little embarrassing but I was wondering how you get rid of Body odour I always seem to sweat under arm when its hot or I am nervous I wash there everytime I bath which is daily and I use rollon I have tried several types and they are useless I have even thought about making complaints to the company as they claim they last 24hr when they last 10min its against the trade description act what they are doing. So is there a cure to stopping the BO embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment
Is it only your armpits or also your hands and feet?

Linkalicious
take him out back and turn the hose on him...

a1hsauce
laughing out loud laughing ^

ya try the gel stuff, the stick crap is horrible and u could try like axe spray, its not an antipersperant but at least u wont smell that bad

mechmoggy
BO?

SELECTA! big grin

Raz
Originally posted by mechmoggy
BO?

SELECTA! big grin Exactly. I thought this was an Avid Merrion thread.

Anyhoo, could you please name your threads properly here?

Tex
Odor is caused by bacteria that grow in moist conditions.
You have to minimize the level of moisture under your arms.

Your deodorants aren't working because you're sweating excessively and its very quickly diluting and washing away the deodorant.

This is the best antiperspirant one on the market:
http://www.odaban.com/

I order it from the UK because I too sweat excessively under my arms. You put it on at night before you go to sleep and it closes your pores.

Perfectly safe.

If you're a male I would suggest shaving your underarms.
Make sure to wash your pits thoroughly every day and stay away from scented deodorants.

Unsencted Sure works the best! thumb up

smoker4
Originally posted by Raz
Exactly. I thought this was an Avid Merrion thread.

Anyhoo, could you please name your threads properly here?

Thank you please, nice tets smokin'

jaden101
if its really severe than i recommend this stuff

you should be able to get it at most pharmecies

https://www.a2zmedicines.com/acatalog/2683985.jpg

BackFire
wtf, you're a guy, you're supposed to stink a little.

Reborn Again
Use Michalin (sp). You can use it and it lasts for days. Otherwise join a nudist colony and you won't sweat. The breeze will hinder the sweat.

jaden101
and its now quite clear why backfire has no girlfriend laughing

BackFire
Yeah, except I do have a gf.

jaden101
likes a bit whiff then does she?

BackFire
No, she complains about my stink all the time. But, she's still with me so it's not too bad.

If you just wash and put on regular deoderant it should be fine, you don't need to smell like flowers and shit.

WindDancer
You gotta keep yourself clean so that you won't stink. Look at the dead corpses. They don't shower and after a few days they smell like hell.

BackFire
Yep, and yet there's some people who still have sex with dead bodies. Goes to show you that not everyone cares about a persons stench.

As long as you don't smell like you rubbed shit all over yourself you'll be fine. Just shower and all that.

shaber
Originally posted by FeceMan
If you are having severe problems, you can try several things.

1. Talk to your doctor and get a prescription antiperspirant and deodorant.

2. Have botox injections done into your underarms (ouch). It closes the pores and reduces sweating.

3. Shave your underarms. The hair follicles provide more surface area for the bacteria to live and, unfortunately, die upon.

4. Use a scented form of deodorant, and a gel at that. I've found that these work better--that stick crap that leaves white streaks is sad.

5. Try an antibacterial form of deodorant--I believe there are at least a few brands out there.

Also Mitchum's do a strong deodorant.

Reborn Again
Not the best scan I admit -- it's on a black board -- but I think it says it all. Something I put together a few years ago. That's my dog, Cleo. She always got into swampy areas and smelled like shit. So I thought I'd capture the moment.

WindDancer
Yeah, there are people out there that perform necrophilia acts. Is a disturbing attraction.

I was thinking more like you shower and perfume yourself all your life and in the end of your life you will stink and smell inside the coffin. Just a morbid thought I had there.

BackFire
Ah, I gotcha

Reborn Again
Originally posted by shaber
Also Mitchum's do a strong deodorant.

VERY!!!! nosweat

Tex
Corpses in coffins never smell, they're saturated with fermaldehide that preserves them. They get crispy and crackly but they never stink.

Reborn Again
It creeps me out that you guys know so much about preservation of dead bodies...

Tex
icecream

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud laughing ^

ya try the gel stuff, the stick crap is horrible and u could try like axe spray, its not an antipersperant but at least u wont smell that bad

Axe lasts for about 10 minutes, smells like shit and can also be dangerous to your skin. Not to mention it is 4 dollars a can.

Ou Be Low hoo

I couldn't be bothered to read all the other posts, but has anyone commented on the irony of someone calling themself 'sexyking' whilst at the same time struggling with their BO?

ragesRemorse
Maybe it's like how fat bastard always claimed how sexy he was.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
I couldn't be bothered to read all the other posts, but has anyone commented on the irony of someone calling themself 'sexyking' whilst at the same time struggling with their BO?

Well, the irony isn't lost on me. BUT, despites that, BO is gross. Sext at times, but gross. Wash off the smell of the day. How about you take your concerns to a group of people that will be more sympathetic?..certainly not a group of pre-pubesants. Cuz, to us, you just smell funny.

SaTsuJiN
Alright people this is a little embarrassing but I was wondering how you get rid of Body odour I always seem to sweat under arm when its hot or I am nervous I wash there everytime I bath which is daily and I use rollon I have tried several types and they are useless I have even thought about making complaints to the company as they claim they last 24hr when they last 10min its against the trade description act what they are doing. So is there a cure to stopping the BO embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment Try Mitchum.. that shit is potent.. (the rollon.. not the stick).. believe me you can really skip a day lol

Darth Jello
wash under arms, use deoderant, wash the asscrack, balls, and taint. rinse with H2O2 and use mints. if you aren't circumcised, wash under your forskin with warm water.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Darth Jello
wash under arms, use deoderant, wash the asscrack, balls, and taint. rinse with H2O2 and use mints. if you aren't circumcised, wash under your forskin with warm water. oh teh noes!.. so graphic.. *eye twitch* blink

Storm
If he' s suffering from hyperhidrosis then none of your advice stated above will help with exception of botox injections, which I don' t recommend. Botox injections are a temporary solution, painful and expensive. The effects only last from four to six months.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
oh teh noes!.. so graphic.. *eye twitch* blink

laughing

sexyking

Your a freaking idiot would you like me to explain something to you if you would like that just say you stupid ass.

FeceMan
Ou Be Low hoo, you need to stop posting here. You add nothing to these discussions and only serve to anger people. Every other person on KMC at least contributes something to a thread (including Jackie). Even the individual who is the polar opposite of everything I believe, Adam PoE, is deserving of respect--I might not agree with him, but he is an individual with whom one can have a serious debate. You, however, are not. All you do is insult people and jeer at them. Perhaps you could put this skill to good use in a satire because it's not appreciated here.

tabby999
yeah i had/have a pretty bad BO preblem, shaving the old armpits cleared it up a fair bit, really good way of helping out is exfoliation gloves, you get them at your supermarket, you wash with them and it takes all the dead skin and shit that makes you stink off your body. first few times it feels like your washing with sandpaper, but you feel really clean when your done. give that a go, it works pretty sweet

sexyking

Storm
Is it only your armpits or also your hands and/or feet?

sexyking
only the pits

jaden101
do what tabby says about shaving the pits...a lot of the smell of BO is simply cause the hair under the arms has locked in the smell...and even washing doesn't do all that good...once every few months shave them and it'll help a lot

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Tex
Odor is caused by bacteria that grow in moist conditions.
You have to minimize the level of moisture under your arms.

Your deodorants aren't working because you're sweating excessively and its very quickly diluting and washing away the deodorant.

This is the best antiperspirant one on the market:
http://www.odaban.com/

I order it from the UK because I too sweat excessively under my arms. You put it on at night before you go to sleep and it closes your pores.

Perfectly safe.

If you're a male I would suggest shaving your underarms.
Make sure to wash your pits thoroughly every day and stay away from scented deodorants.

Unsencted Sure works the best! thumb up

I'm generally not in to sweaty guys but I could just mop you up! naughty

Girls don't sweat much so we don't have a problem. We wear perfume and smell nice! happy

I know a lot of guys that don't smell bad.

tabby999
sweatings a real problem now i'm working in a resteraunt kitchen, heaps of hot water washing dishes, big stoves and grillers and ovens, i might have to see the doctor about it, cos its ****ing rediculous how much i'm sweating at the moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.