Who Would You Love To Meet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dizzyblondegirl
OUT OF THE HARRY POTTER CAST WHO WOULD YOU MOST WANT TO MEET big grin

dizzyblondegirl
i personallly would love to meet hagrid and jk rowling even though shes not actaully in the film although rumour has it she will make a guest appearence but to what i dont know

StrgzrCndyPixie
Probably Alan Rickman, just because i have a huge respect for him as an actor and enjoy the way he comes across in most of his roles.

dizzyblondegirl
yeah but i've already met him before at a premiere i would love to meet ron weasley

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
yeah but i've already met him before at a premiere i would love to meet ron weasley i dont no. i would rather meet harry or ron. its too hard 2 choose. confused
i'll choose ron coz every1 always chooses harry, but who could blame them hes cute as well.

dizzyblondegirl
yep
but my sisters friend goes to the same private school as him and apparently he's a right snob all the fames gone right to his head

The Silver Wolf
I'd like to meet Harry, so I can slap him!

Corran
Definately Alan Rickman and Robbie coltrane

sugar&sweet
yep
but my sisters friend goes to the same private school as him and apparently he's a right snob all the fames gone right to his head
wat harry or ron?
p.s ask ur sister friend 2 get me their numbers. lol joke

dizzyblondegirl
i would try but he's filming the new harry potter film
robbie coltrane wot a great guy

sugar&sweet
thanks.lol

Step17
I would like to meet Harry, Ron, Hermione, Sirius, Snape and Hagrid

dizzyblondegirl
so you would want to meet the charcetrs rather than the actors cool i would do that to
i would love to meet JK Rowling though

sugar&sweet
i would like to meet the charceters and the actors aswell.
not to sure about meetin jk though

Step17
Well i meant Harry-Daniel Radcliffe, Ron-Rupert Grint, Hermione-Emma Watson love, Sirius-Gary Oldman(Big Mos brother from eastenders stick out tongue in real life of course, Snape-Alan Rickman, Hagrid-Robbie Coltrane.

So i would like to meet both not just the characters smile

syko freak
Rupert Rupert Rupert
think i made my point

sugar&sweet
yep i think u made ur point and i agree wiv u. rupert rupert rupert big grin

ladygrim
G.Oldman
A.Rickman
and rupert grint and the others;0

DarkDethbringer
I wanna meet Dobby!!

sugar&sweet
ok,.... whistle

noelluvspotter
I would love to meet Daniel Radcliffe "Harry Potter". I think he is HOT!

#1Rupert_Lover
I'd love to meet Rupert Grint. I'd do anything to meet him. He's hot, funny, and he seems to be a really nice guy.

Tassie
OUT OF THE HARRY POTTER CAST WHO WOULD YOU MOST WANT TO MEET big grin

J.K. Rowling herself.
The cast is only of interest to me onscreen.

dark1365
Emma Watson and JK Rowling.

O.A.R21
Jk Rowling . . .hands down

sephiroth rules
yeah.......emma watson........... yes

sephiroth rules
who thinks she's hot?

tomsgurlz
I would love to meet Tom Felton- Draco Malfoy, or Rupert Grint. love yes They're both sooooo hott and funny, and sweet. Well Draco's obviously not in the movie's but i think i'd perfer to meet Tom more. Even though i'd love to meet any of the cast, i'd choose them first.

RogueGambitdare
Umm... It's so hard to pick. I'd have to say Daniel Radcliff cause he's so hot.

weegie
I would love to meet Mr Rupert Grint!
Awwwww *dreams of meeting him* wwwww

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by weegie
I would love to meet Mr Rupert Grint!
Awwwww *dreams of meeting him* wwwww

I'm definitely with you on that, Weegie.

pumpkinpie4ever
dan/em or both i know exactly what i would tell em dan/em, you know what i idolize you and everything but there's this thing i,ve been sorta obssesing over listen i think you are really cute no not cute picture perfect together... just take it in to consideration that you two are pwerfect 4 each other.

pumpkinpie4ever
yep
but my sisters friend goes to the same private school as him and apparently he's a right snob all the fames gone right to his head who?

musikalchik4
I'd love to meet Rupert Grint!!!!! *sigh* he 's the hottest EVER!

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by musikalchik4
I'd love to meet Rupert Grint!!!!! *sigh* he 's the hottest EVER!

I completely agree with you on that one. big grin

#1Rupert_Lover
yep

Yeah, pumpkinpie4ever has a point. Which one are you talking about. Dan or Rupert?

JohnnyBloom
i'd like to meet them all - i know that makes me sound really snobish, but they're all great.
i think maybe emma watson, tom felton, or alan rickman most though

hk_*^^*
daniel radcliffe because he is totally HOTT!!!!!!!!! luv him

malfoys_girl23
I would llooovvee to meet tom felton-draco malfoy or rupert grint-ron weasley theyre both super cute haha n totally wicked!! big grin

http://p4.xanga.com/43/ff/43ff5d6109e8cbc4a6a2a20c2497b50715994341.jpg

Saberstylemasta
Emma Watson, by far. reading love rolling on floor laughing :inlove: smokin'

ilovedaniel
I'd wanna meet Alan Rickman cos i think he is a great actor along with the .........
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANIEL RADCLIFFE rolling on floor laughing love

hk_*^^*
i totally agree wit u iilovedaniel~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LUV!!!!!!@ dat super HOTTTT DAN RAD~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(L)

hk_*^^*
love in love

emmawatsonrocks
Emma Watson, Emma Watson, Emma Watson, Emma Watson, and Emma Watson. Oh yeah, I forgot, I WANNA MEET EMMA WATSON!!!! Did I make myself clear. I also want to meet Daniel Radcliffe!

emmawatsonrocks
Yeah, I don't want to meet Rubert Grint. Not that I don't like him, it's just that I have people that I would like to meet more. No offence Rubert lovers.

NightCrawler341
I feel sorry for the actors... I beat if you all saw them on the street you'd all sworm around them. Pooooooor peoples.

ilovedaniel
I suppose it would get annoying for them but i suppose they get used to it after a while, but i bet they like it sometimes,
and Hk, your so right, Daniel Radcliffe is officially FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love love love love

pumpkinpie4ever
Dan and em to knock some sense into the both of them and get them to go out!gosh!hehe kidding although i cant say i'd mind if it happpend!

NightCrawler341
^^^ Imma have to discourage that. We know it wont happen.

Draharr
Absolutely Tom Felton is the one I' like to meet. He seems low profile and easy to talk to. And no question he is HOT and CUTE. Maybe we will go fishing together...he he he...(dreaming.. love )

SltherinQueenDM
I like to meet Tom felton, Bonnie Wright(Ginny Weasley for those of u that don't know!!) and Emma Watson . emma cause we have the same b-day.. APRIL 15th Baby!!! shes a year older than me .. she was born on 1990 i was born in 1991

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.