My one man clan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
The recent increase of cliques and "private" clubs that only allow the "coolest" KMC members have a "cool" quote under theyre sig indicating that theyre a member of a super cool clique made me think. So I decided that its time I started my own clique, my club with a 1 member limit, I am that member, I nominate myself for presidency, all members who agree say "I".....I! I accept, I am now officially "cool"

GO THE ONE MAN CLAN!

silver_tears
I droolio

Kharhmah
eye

Baylin
Go Kosta! rock

Maya Zurak
thats hot!

Kosta
Rock on rock

Neo_Version 7
Yahoo!!!

Celsius, is it too late for other ppl to join?

debbiejo
Live your dream!!!!

Kosta
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Yahoo!!!

Celsius, is it too late for other ppl to join?

The name is Kosta, and I think you missed the whole point erm

Kosta
Originally posted by debbiejo
Live your dream!!!!

Happy Dance

nitro-swicked
laughing

Englishpin@pple
I ( i agree totally and fully)

Jackie Malfoy
I am my own person!JM laughing

Demarthl
you sure? erm

syko freak
I Happy Dance

Da Moose
Originally posted by Kosta
The recent increase of cliques and "private" clubs that only allow the "coolest" KMC members have a "cool" quote under theyre sig indicating that theyre a member of a super cool clique made me think. So I decided that its time I started my own clique, my club with a 1 member limit, I am that member, I nominate myself for presidency, all members who agree say "I".....I! I accept, I am now officially "cool"

GO THE ONE MAN CLAN!

They're mere children Kosta m'man, let them have their lil gamgs ..it makes them feel important.

Kosta
laughing out loud I know, I'm just having a bit of fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.