Is this f*cked up, or is this f*cked up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
My own BF and his family care more about a computer game than they do me... :'( :'(

Demarthl
think its time you found a new one.
and im not refering to a computer game roll eyes (sarcastic)

Loving_Daniel11
Nah, It'd break my heart just as much as it would his. We plan on getting married you know. When we get out of school. Its a long story to explain as to why he cares more about that game than me. :'(

Demarthl
.... you know i was properly engaged just over a month ago. i know how it would feel, tell him to put down the control pad or he'll lose more then he can imagine.
it worked plenty of times on me

Loving_Daniel11
But how can I do that? I've got my lines all worked out for if he calls, so I cant just call him, then it wouldnt work! I just have this belief that if he wants to talk, he'll call me. HE NEVER CALLS. He's always on that effing game, I tell ya. I made my friend Frank a bet that he wouldnt call in the next two weeks more than one or two times, and Im holding myself up to that one! I know its true. And the funny thing is is that he HAS cable internet, so while he's playing the game he can take the god dang key pad, type those 7 numbers in and say "Hey baby, im playing world of warcraft!" But NOO, and he wont even sign onto AIM to say hello. Now that's f*cked up, I tell ya. Pisses me off every time I tell this story to my friends ya know. sad

Demarthl
another child sucked into the acid harsh drug coma that is known as WoW roll eyes (sarcastic) y'know machall.com did a strip on that i beleive, you not the only girl with the problem, try playing the game yourself, get better at it then him, he wont wanna play then, he'll look like a newb compared to you happy

or just threaten to leave.

Loving_Daniel11
Sorry sweety, check out my WoW post on Computer Games board for an explanation to the problem of that. I cant play WoW.... Believe me, as I've said once before, if he calls (which he wont) I have ALL my lines worked out. There will be no Hello when I pick up the receiver and I see that its him. It will be "What do you want."

lil bitchiness
OMG, let me get this straight, you're 15 years old, still a kid may I add, and you're engaged to be married to a guy who at this stage cares more about a video game then about you.

I think you should sit down and re-think your life.

Linkalicious
yah, but in their defense....it's World of Warcraft

Demarthl
charming lad, tell him to **** off then, it'll hurt but it looks like thats the best thing to do, if he thinks WoW is more important the na more then perfect relationship he needs to have his spine removed, forced through his rectum and dragged around the town by horse and cart bareskin by his shrivvled genitals

Loving_Daniel11
Im not engaged, nor if I WERE engaged would I be getting married at this age. Im not as stupid as I may seem since Im only 15, almost 16. I think these things out. PLUS If we DO get engaged, we will stay that way until we're both out of school. Believe me, I have sense. lol. wink
Yes, Link, i understand that but jesus christ cant he just say hello to me?
Lol demarth, you're funny wink I think I care for him too much to do that, But I DO however see where you're coming from. smile

Demarthl
i seem to make everyone smile happy

Loving_Daniel11
Yeah. wink

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Linkalicious
yah, but in their defense....it's World of Warcraft Which ironically my boyfriend is about to buy it for me droolio

Its like an end of easter present (i dont know either)

debbiejo
Better you found out now.....

Demarthl
roll eyes (sarcastic) ok lil b's gettin WoW can i take over your mod job? as you wont be coming back for a loooong time

Alpha Centauri
I think ONE MAN has good advice.....:

Meg Griffin: Dad, will you teach me how to drive?
Peter Griffin: Now sweetheart you know Daddy loves you, but Daddy also loves Star Trek and in all fairness Star Trek was here first.

-AC

Loving_Daniel11
At least some people CAN PLAY IT. The accounts all blocked up because Ghee..guess who blocks it up all day and all night!?!??!?!?!?!? You guessed it...DANIEL.

Alpha Centauri
This is a foolproof plan.

Walk into his room, dressed as Homer Simpson and say, "I'm gonna corpse you up boy!".

Problem solved. Seriously, it works.

-AC

Loving_Daniel11
LMAO You people make me laugh. Give me the slightest Idea where to get a quick drivers liscence, a car and a homer simpson outfit and Im set!!!

Alpha Centauri
Oh.....and grow a beard.

-AC

Demarthl
blink ac even for you thats a little ott

Loving_Daniel11
lol big grin

Alpha Centauri
Was it? Was it really?.......

*Drops smoke bombs and backs out of thread*

Forget..........forrrrget.

-AC

Demarthl
medication please no expression

Alpha Centauri
I was joking you harriden.

Seriously though, the Homer thing.

-AC

Loving_Daniel11
I need depression medication...I got claw happy last night on my arm :'(

Demarthl
harriden?!? HARRIDEN!!! whats that? confused
you flipping herring!!!
... uhh yeah, dont do the claw thingy, been there too, but with various cutlery, not bright, just coffeeeeeeee!

Df02
wow (the exclamation word, not world of warcraft), another 'depressed' teen post stick out tongue

i wonder why he spends more time on WoW than with you whistling

/harshness

Loving_Daniel11
lol goofy ;P

Loving_Daniel11
That's so not funny. I only to this to myself when he does these things to me.

Alpha Centauri
Then just stop doing em.

-AC

Loving_Daniel11
haha. Tell him to start calling me!! :'(

Alpha Centauri
Phones are two way you know.

-AC

Loving_Daniel11
Im not calling him, if he really wanted to talk he'd get his ass off of WoW and call me.. I've already stricken a bet with my friend Frank that he wont call over 1 or 2 times before Next Sunday.

nutella-spatz
and?

(god, am i bored)

Ronny
What game?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
Im not calling him, if he really wanted to talk he'd get his ass off of WoW and call me.. I've already stricken a bet with my friend Frank that he wont call over 1 or 2 times before Next Sunday.

So you don't want to speak to him?

If you really want to speak to him, you could call him too.

Two way.

-AC

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by Ronny
What game?

the "i don't want to call, but getting called from my boyfriend" - game
.... i thought some time about it and decided not to comment happy lalalala

Mist
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
My own BF and his family care more about a computer game than they do me... :'( :'(

join his game, kill his character.....he'll be alone in the cyber world and come back to you!! eek! eek!

Loving_Daniel11
He rarely plays it anymore. smile If we arent on the phone together we're always on the internet together. hehe smile

ResEvil_4ever
I'm not that surprised cuz World of Warcraft can get you very obssesed with it cuz i have the game and I also hate it when pppl call me when I'm playing. But my advice is to get the game and u can be a female character and play with him.

Mist
or.....crush, kill and destroy his character for not taking notice of you!
mwahahahaha!!!!

Loving_Daniel11
I have the game but cant play it.
And cant do that either because I dont know his char name. Even though im on his account too I just cant find out.

Mist
you know the little button that says 'delete'...?
try it evil face evil face

Loving_Daniel11
No delete buttons, and why would I do that to him anyhow?

ResEvil_4ever
There is another way... Go to his house with out asking and just like ring the door bell and don't tell him that your coming over to his house then u tell him u want something to drink he goes to the kitchen and gets it run up to his room and press......DELETE THE GAME!!! Then run back down before he goes back up and spill the drink he was getting for u then stall time while it is uninstalling.

ResEvil_4ever
then u act all inoccent and while u walk up with him to his room plan something for u guys to do on like saturday or sunday and then u say "Can i try out that game u always play" and then let him relize that it was deleted then he gets all anoyed then " then u pretend u didn't noe wut happened and when u go out with him on saturday or sunday buy a new game that u and ur BF to play ...... and TAH DAH ur done!!!

Spooony
I doubt he really did like the game more then you, i get in to ruts where i become obsessed with a game, TV show, Etc. for a period of time because i got something called OCD doesn't mean that i actually like the game more then people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.