REX'S GAME DUEL--Rex vs. Arleth & Gruo'R'R'R

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Arleth and Gruo are face to face with the powerful Dark Jedi and Chiss Rex, the leader of the Invader army. He wields a powerful knowledge of dueling and a blue- and double-bladed lightsaber. His menacing eyes glow with a red hateful light.

Ush and/or Yerssot, your turn first.

yerssot
(in the thread you said I ignited my lightsabre, Gruo'R'R'R hasn't done that yet. He counts on his speed first (with the use of the force of course) )

Ushgarak
In that case, Arleth is covering his apparently defenceless buddy!

Captain REX
(Well, get your saber out! Rex is good! Now start fighting!)

yerssot
"A Jedi uses his knowledge for wisdom and defence
I do not seek aggresion.
I missed the talks so if we can do them one more time with me, I'm sure we will work out a solution"

Ushgarak
Oh crumbs, we're going to die...

There is no way Arleth is moving away from Gruo before the big wookie actually draws.

Captain REX
"You do not wish to fight Wookiee? Then you shall die!" Rex says. He runs at you and begins the attack. Arleth manages to block, but Rex puts a gash in Gruo's arm. The Wookiee howls in pain.

(I have to get the game going, don't I?)

yerssot
(Would be nice to let me first describe my move before you say I already have a hole in my arm...)
(Gruo'R'R'R is a Wookie, so he has a powerfull style)

With a quick Force jump backwards the Wookie gets himself in safety...
I sense you don't want to talk...
He quickly ignites his lightsabre and walks towards the attacker

Captain REX
(well, say an attack)

yerssot
(You just run and slash, wich is definitly NOT precise to fight, so the move I made: jumping backwards a lot is more then enough to avoid you for a few moments)

Captain REX
Rex is getting angry at Gruo for not fighting. "Come now, you walking carpet, give me your best shot!"

yerssot
(at what point Arleth can get in? I suppose this is a sort of DOTF...)

Ushgarak
I can 'get in' at the point where I am not worried that if I leave you you will get hacked to pieces!

yerssot
thought it was real action time; like we two attack the other at the same time

Ushgarak
Well, what I am doing is guarding you. You can attack under my cover.

Captain REX
"Go ahead, slice me to pieces."

yerssot
(gonna PM you first Rex)

Captain REX
(I'm going to have Ush probably delete a few posts in this)

yerssot
"Come friend Jedi, let us test the abilities in this one. I wonder if he can fight two at the same time..."

He walks calmly to the others...

(Ush, you need to reply first, then I can make a move)

Ushgarak
Ah, gee, I'm really worries about you, yerss...

Arleth speeds over to Rex's right flank, and executes a spin-and-strike so he ends up facing his opponent.

Captain REX
Rex skillfully blocks Arleth's blow and leaps for the Wookiee.

yerssot
When the attacker leaps, Gruo'R'R'R uses the Force Speed to run to Arleth, he sticked his lightsabre up to the attacker (forgot the name) so he couldn't slash at him, after he had enough space, he used the Force Jump with a twist so he landed next to Arleth, using no risks at all, so he wouldn't get attacked

Captain REX
Rex makes another lunge. We spins gracefully and lets fall a blow to decapitate Arleth.

Ushgarak
Arleth falls back. With the wookie at his side he parries the blow as best he can and knows that if Rex advances after him he would be vulnerable to a blow from Gruo'R'R'R.

yerssot
(needless to say Gruo'R'R'R gets himself ready for this)

Captain REX
Unleashing a hail of blows, Rex spins around terribly fast and stops every ten seconds to swiftly slice at them.

Gun shots are heard outside...

yerssot
(rex... you must step forward first, you're hitting thin air)

Ushgarak
Arleth will continue to fall back and give his friend a chance to strike.

yerssot
Gruo'R'R'R waits for the attacker to come so he would have to defend himself from two sides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.