another word game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

syko freak
Ok i got this idea. this is just like another word game where u start a word from the person above's last letter of the word. but instead of normal words you have to ryt member names. get it? n apart from that u can talk about nethin.

ok ill start

Shellie

You hv 2 ryt a name startin with E ya?

Demarthl
Ed

Kharhmah
Demarthl

LLG
(don't know her, but I've heard of her) Ladygrim

Sick Girl
Maya Zurak

Kharhmah
Kharhmah big grin

XIA
hh

syko freak
H.I.M(this is gettin borin isn it?)

Clovie
Mainstream

it has been done before...

golden moon
morning glory

Maya Zurak
yo yoda

s|m
Originally posted by syko freak
Ok i got this idea. this is just like another word game where u start a word from the person above's last letter of the word. but instead of normal words you have to ryt member names. get it? n apart from that u can talk about nethin.

ok ill start

Shellie

You hv 2 ryt a name startin with E ya?

I have done something exactly like this before..... but you little s-h-i-t-s f*cked it up!!! mad

I doubt this will work glare

Spooony
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
yo yoda

Arachnoidfreak

Maya Zurak
Ketchuptome

XIA
ebony blade

Seyo Kane
Englishpin@pple

Maya Zurak
Elessea

Kharhmah
a1hsauce

syko freak
Originally posted by s|m
I have done something exactly like this before..... but you little s-h-i-t-s f*cked it up!!! mad

I doubt this will work glare
look i didnt know ryt. i got my idea from shadow dragon n im soz.no need to b like that. this kinda things always happen n ill do sumthing about this.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by syko freak
look i didnt know ryt. i got my idea from shadow dragon n im soz.no need to b like that. this kinda things always happen n ill do sumthing about this.

Use the search button before starting new threads please...that way something like this won't happen as often.

syko freak
ok i will n thx

syko freak
ok im gonna delete this thread.then

LanİeWindu™
You can't.

Ask a moderator to help you with that.

Click this link to find a list of mods...

The link is on the KMC Forums Home Page.

syko freak
i sent raz a pm. but i gonna try ur way 2. thx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.