What's The Best War Game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoCoM_mAsTeR
i want to know the best new war game so i can buy it

Lord_Andres
Well out of those I would say CoD but if you are into stradegy game, you might want to check a game called Panzer out

SaTsuJiN
I think the battlefield series... especially battlefield 2.. thats going to be really nice

jaden101
for modern war i like the conflict series(desert storm and vietnam)...gotta love shellshock as well

for future war...killzone is what im playing at the moment...great game

and for past wars... rome:total war is unbelievable

nimbus006
If you like stradegy Age of Empires 2 is good but Age 3 is coming out soon... also civilization 3 is good too

Morridini
Is Splinter Cell a war game??

Lord_Andres
Nope

~MEXICAIN~
well you know what he means shooting games like that Happy Dance

Cid
has anyone played Brothers in Arms cos it looks awesome and i want to know if i should buy it?

streetfighter58
it is fun

forumcrew
Originally posted by ~MEXICAIN~
well you know what he means shooting games like that Happy Dance

its not even really a normal shooting game, its VERY different then a game like COD2 which is the best WAR game

WrathfulDwarf
Splinter Cell is a stealth game not really a war game. Now if you're thinking Metal Gear Solid. Then, I would say so because Snake is a Supersoldier.

Best war game?

WoW

H. S. 6
Call of Duty 2. w00t

Phat J
i was disapointed with call of duty 2, everyone was sayin it was great and everything but i found it sort of boring. it was one of those games where it ended and i was like, already? im talking about the one for the xbox though, the other one looked pretty good, but then again, so did the the big red one before i played it.

streetfighter58
My vote goes to Brothers in Arms

SaTsuJiN
have you guys played America's Army recently?... I heard it got nicely updated... plus its still free ...I think blink

Otus

ubber kratos
i think brothers in arms is a good one

Jedi Shmedi
Medal of Honor: Frontline, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, the Call of Duty series and Battlefield 2 are all phenomenal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.