Mace vs LAndo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
Mace Windu vs Lando Calrissian in a watermelon eating contest?

Morridini
Lando wouldn't want to mess up his robe, so Mace would win.

jackstain
lol, awesome, and Mace would throw in a "mmm hmm, this is a tasty watermelon!" and lando would be punked out of the contest.

ArthasKnight
Nah, Mace could use the Force and make Lando choke on his watermelon. Mace wins.

jedimaster2000
What the f**k? I'm guessing Mace...

jackstain
so we're all agreed mace wins

Rayvann Sadow
I just had to bump this...

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Mace Windu vs Lando Calrissian in a watermelon eating contest?

bash

DarthMaul9123
mace has a big mouth so he'd win

Rayvann Sadow
So does Lando.

DarthMaul9123
so its a tie

Darth L. Dipsit
I remember this thing, and especially that quote about Calrissian not wanting to dirty his robe.

DiamondBullets
My nigga Lando would school Mace's ass! C'mon now, a bald wanksta with a purple lightsaber named after a rapper(Ma$e) versus a smooth 70's brutha??? L-Cal would straight-whoop Mace!!!

Besides, Aint Jedi supposed to avoid indulgence???

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
My nigga Lando would school Mace's ass! C'mon now, a bald wanksta with a purple lightsaber named after a rapper(Ma$e) versus a smooth 70's brutha??? L-Cal would straight-whoop Mace!!!

taz

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by DiamondBullets

WHITE TRASSSSSHHHHHH

Redeemer
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I remember this thing, and especially that quote about Calrissian not wanting to dirty his robe.

Hey Dipsit, how do you make the text in your signature move like that?

Darth L. Dipsit
It's a web design command, like with images. Make a pair of brackets, then, in the first pair, write "scroll." In the second, write "/scroll" to show the end point of the command. So, it looks like this when you write it in your signature (excluding the color aspect):

{scroll}Insert Text Here{/scroll}

The only difference is that there I used braces rather than brackets (if I had used brackets, the text would have scrolled and it wouldn't have shown the way you write it). Thus, when I switch the braces from the example above to brackets, it comes out like this:

Insert Text Here

I hope that helps, sir.

Redeemer
It's a web design command, like with images. Make a pair of brackets, then, in the first pair, write "scroll." In the second, write "/scroll" to show the end point of the command. So, it looks like this when you write it in your signature (excluding the color aspect):

{scroll}Insert Text Here{/scroll}

The only difference is that there I used braces rather than brackets (if I had used brackets, the text would have scrolled and it wouldn't have shown the way you write it). Thus, when I switch the braces from the example above to brackets, it comes out like this:

Insert Text Here

I hope that helps, sir.

It helps alot. Thank you, Dipsit.

Redeemer
One more thing.... that glowy looking Text.... Another member told me to click the vB code text to the right of my sig box, but it doesn't tell me how to make that kind of text.

Do you know how?

This is all heavily appreciated. Thanks.

Darth_Janus
Same thing, only do glow=(color name here) and then just close the glow bracket normally with a slash

Redeemer
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Same thing, only do glow=(color name here) and then just close the glow bracket normally with a slash

so =rubyred]....

Shit, i cant do it right. DAMNIT!

Darth L. Dipsit
Yep - so, it looks like this (again, with the brackets replaced by brackets to show the procedure), for green, for example:

{glow=green}Insert Text Here{/glow}

When the braces are changed to brackets in the above example (everything else remains the same, as before), this happens:

Insert Text Here

Here it is for red:

{glow=red}Insert Text Here{/glow}

Insert Text Here

Redeemer
Yep - so, it looks like this (again, with the brackets replaced by brackets to show the procedure), for green, for example:

{glow=green}Insert Text Here{/glow}

When the braces are changed to brackets in the above example (everything else remains the same, as before), this happens:

Insert Text Here

THATS COOL AS HELL! Gotta test that out!

Thanks a bunch, guys.

Darth_Janus
Thanks for backup on that Dipsit. You need to be around more often. We need smart and nice people like yourself. Kinda miss the equiliberium.

Redeemer
PWNAGE!

Redeemer
Uh....

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Thanks for backup on that Dipsit. You need to be around more often. We need smart and nice people like yourself. Kinda miss the equiliberium.

Thanks, man! You give me too much credit! I think more and more people are becoming thoughtful and helpful nowadays (at least, those who have been here for a while) - Bobafetty is much more receptive towards new members and Glentract defended Luke Is Better when he was getting bashed - it's not the first time he extended such a good deed, either. I think we'll be getting more and more good, seasoned members in time.

Anyways, I thought it was pretty cool that he figured out on his own how to make it do both by sequencing the commands.

Had to edit - good display, though, Redeemer - very cool stuff!

Darth_Janus
Yeah, nice quote too.

Darth JLRTENJAC
LANDO! BTW nice sig janus.

Darth_Janus
Thank you.

Redeemer
Thanks, man! You give me too much credit! I think more and more people are becoming thoughtful and helpful nowadays (at least, those who have been here for a while) - Bobafetty is much more receptive towards new members and Glentract defended Luke Is Better when he was getting bashed - it's not the first time he extended such a good deed, either. I think we'll be getting more and more good, seasoned members in time.

Anyways, I thought it was pretty cool that he figured out on his own how to make it do both by sequencing the commands.

Had to edit - good display, though, Redeemer - very cool stuff!

Thanks for the compliment, Dipsit! OH YEAH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.