The Pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jkrman03
Hey everyone, first off i want to just say hi. New to the forum...have been looking for something like this and finally found it. I've noticed you have all been talking allot about the X3 movie. I for one am incredible psyched about it....absolutely cannot wait! I personally want the Phoenix to show up. I have reasonable proof from X2 that its a for sure thing but you never know. They would need to simplify the story line though or the movie would be so long....not that i would mind. Though Gambit would be awesome if he was to come into the picture. I know in the cartoons that Gambit, Rouge, and Wolverine had a nice little love triangle going on. Which i guess couldn't really happen because of how they have placed rouge in the story line. Anyways just some words for though and to introduce myself. smile

LanİeWindu™
Either the movie should be long...or not resolve the Phoenix storyline in X3, but make an X4 for the resolution.

Paola
welcome!

use possible synopsis thread or Jean Grey one yes

HAVE FUN!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.