Palps/Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SenorYoda_13
Ok, I'm new and have been looking around, and i noticed some discussions going on about whether or not Palpatine and Sidious are the same person. Especially since we see a particulalry large looking emperor in his battle against Yoda in the Senate Chamber. So, let's put it to rest once and for all, who is Darth Sidious & Is He The Same as Palpatine/The Emperor?

Stunrun
palpatine/sidious/emperor - all the same personwink

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, I'll be nice about this one.
We've had easily 400+ threads about this, and yes they are the same person. It clearly shows that in the Episode 3 trailer, and the fact that Emperor Palpatine is Vader's master in the OT is a DEAD giveaway.

Darth_Duffy
i cant bloody believe this..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanİeWindu™
Close thread please.

Stunrun
i did notice that he looked a little large in the trailer, but it was a close up shot that made him look that way lol

Stunrun
but search about, and watch a little bit more SW next time before you open a thread about it, thanx

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Stunrun
i did notice that he looked a little large in the trailer, but it was a close up shot that made him look that way lol

I think it was just the cloak made him look large.

ArthasKnight
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!

Darth_Duffy
Dont threat its been reported, just awaiting the moderaptors to come along and swallow this bad boy whole.

bill9d9
Ugh. Let me guess. The 13 is your age, isn't it?

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by SenorYoda_13
Ok, I'm new and have been looking around, and i noticed some discussions going on about whether or not Palpatine and Sidious are the same person. Especially since we see a particulalry large looking emperor in his battle against Yoda in the Senate Chamber. So, let's put it to rest once and for all, who is Darth Sidious & Is He The Same as Palpatine/The Emperor?

If you noticed the discussions then why in God's name did you not post in one of those threads?

JKozzy
Because they were closed wink

Raz
Please use the search function before starting a new topic. This has been discussed many times.

And to the rest of you. Us mods are not psychics. Just because you post "PLEASE CLOSE" does not mean we will be magically notified. Instead, use the report button. Keep useless comments like stated to yourself otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.