Ultilmate Unoffial Guide to Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
I was at barnes and nonbles yesterday and i was reading the restrcted area of the book and they had possible endings for book 7. Now this was made before OOTP came out but the ideas im gonna tell u hav nothin to do with OOTP anyway.

At the begining of the 1st book Harry Potter is sleeping. Then he supposedly woke up. What if he didnt really wake up and woke up at the end of book 7? And it was all a dream?

The other one is that Voldemort was somehow reborn into Harry to stop himself. Like Voldemort killed a lot of people and took over the world. But he felt nad afterwards and somhow was reborn into harry so he can stop himself from taking of the world.

So what do you think?

pixie1
the first one would be a realy crap way too end the books

here_not_there
don't qit understand the 2nd one and the 1st one is harsh, evil, crule

DanZeke25
i didnt like them... i jus wanted to see wut u guys thought.

Joy2dWorld
The 1st one sounds like the movie I just saw today - The Butterfly Effect?

celestial_moon
idk hate the 2nd 1 the first one i laugh at but would b horribly stupid.

DanZeke25
i would hate both and both would be horribly stupid

celestial_moon
thats true 2.

Eonwe
I know people have long dreams in a short space of time - but 7 years!!

He'd have to be in a coma or something

celestial_moon
yah, like his parents actually WERE in a car crash and so was he andd he was in a coma 4 a long time. then he wakes up and leaves, thinking about the dream and then he sees ron + hermione, and the every1 else. ...but that's still a crummy ending.

pixie1
^he wouldnt even know ron and hermy

celestial_moon
well he would recognize them from the "dream".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.