Galactus vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
who wins?

Linkalicious
this has already been created...

Thanos is no match for Galactcus.

Thanos blasted a pretty badly weakened Galan full bore and all it managed to do was piss him off and tear up his clothes.

nimbus006
really dam didnt know that thanx... even with the infinity gaunlet

Linkalicious
with the infinity guantlet Thanos DID take Galactcus out...

nimbus006
i read somewhere that thanos became the god of death after this love died or something like that ... i dont suppose thats true?

nimbus006
ok thanos ( no infinity gaunlet) and silver surfer vs galactus any hope lol?

Alpha Centauri
Surfer is one of the most powerful characters in comics and he's just 1% of Galactus's power.

-AC

nimbus006
lol my mistake

Zahit
This battle happened in the first 5 issues of THANOS.....

Thanos got in a really good shot, but Galactus quickly overwhelmed him...
but Thanos did give Galactus something to think about.
Great story-arc.

Linkalicious
I wish that series never ended.

What happened to Gladiator in that series anyways? I thought he was going to try and capture Thanos or something...

nimbus006
can anyone put together a team of no more than four than take out galactus... excluding death, TOAA and all those crazy ppl on that list?

LordFear
Thanos, Adam Warlock, Tyrant and Sentry

Lord S
Originally posted by Zahit
This battle happened in the first 5 issues of THANOS.....

Thanos got in a really good shot, but Galactus quickly overwhelmed him...
but Thanos did give Galactus something to think about.
Great story-arc. Except for that annoying Hunger. I was surprised at the balls displayed by Thanos as he shrank the big G down to the smallest I'd ever seen him (looked about ten feet tall).

Linkalicious: You're thinking of the next series...and I can't remember what happened to Gladiator.

Linkalicious
^ I agree....but they couldn't just overpower him...they would need a plan.

LordFear
Oh yeah. definately a good plan too!!!
I mean it would have to be like Thanos summoning Warlock from his soul world, Sentry from Earth and Tyrant from wherever. All gather in Thanos's starship brew some fully, super strong columbian 100% roasted grain dark coffee WITH EPHEDRA and (maybe just herbal ginseng tea for Warlock) and really think of a course of action cuz this might take awhile. I would also consider Magus for Warlock maybe!!!!
Cuz you really can't trust the bastard (neither Tyrant for that matter!!!)

Victor Von Doom
That comic was excellent, and just about to get better.

Then they cancelled it for Colossus/Marrow Team Up, or Jean Grey Returns.

kgkg
Galactus is too powerful for Thanos . ( Thanos even said himself that his power are far beyond his own)

so no match.

A full power Galactus(writen well) is unbeatable.

By Characters that are lower than these CHar.

LT , Eternity , Death , Infinity , TOAA , and Stong Celestal might be equal to him.

and no artifact or tools like (I.G, HOTU, U.Nullifer)

but other than that he can't be beat , by lower level Charecters at full power ( if they do has to be heck of a plan)

and tyrant at his state now is no match for Galactus either.

and people sould really read. I.G and The End.

putting IG agaisn't Character is too much because, IT takes the highest power in marvel LT to stop it.

and with HOTU no one it they become (GOD)

so why whould people put that is beyond me.

Victor Von Doom
People always make that assumption.

LT didn't try to stop it, he 'permitted' it. Never saw what would have happened if not.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Linkalicious
with the infinity guantlet Thanos DID take Galactcus out...

Anyone with the Infinity Gauntlet can take out Galactus, genius.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Surfer is one of the most powerful characters in comics and he's just 1% of Galactus's power.

Surfer would be less than 1% of Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.