legend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
have any of u seen this movie i think it was a great movie and i think tim curry played a great lord of darkness if none of u have seen it i advise u to see it

TsuyaT88
its a good movie - tim curry scares the living **** out of me every time. IT, Legend, the creepy hotel guy in home alone 2....whatever.

b-dan
Originally posted by b-dan
have any of u seen this movie i think it was a great movie and i think tim curry played a great lord of darkness if none of u have seen it i advise u to see it he is a scary but talented actor

ragesRemorse
One of the best fantasy flicks out there

King Burger
A great under-rated (and often unfairly bashed) film, one
which again proves that Ridley Scott is at his best when
making complete fantasy movies.

Cruise was excellent in it as a young handsome hero.

True, the trolls (trolls? Gnomes?) were soemtimes a bit
annoying, with the goofy parts, but not enough to take
away form the movie as a whole.

Darth_Big_Boy
Good movie. Haven't seen it in a while.

Neil MeqVren
I love the movie. I remember the first time I saw it off of cable when I was about 10 or so. Once I got the Internet I went looking for info on it. I actually found the original screenplay! What an amazing difference! Did you know that in the screenplay the stallion is supposed to get his head lopped off not just his horn?

I also have the special edition DVD with the original movie and the "original design" Ridley Scott wanted it to be. I also have both soundtracks, one from Tangerine Dream and the other is Jerry Goldsmith. I also have a figurine of Darkness in a collectors edition fish box.

Is that a little much?

ickeris2003
I really enjoy this movie a lot. Its a great fantasy, comedy, horror movie. The best part is watching the devil he is creepy as hell. Tim curry did a great job. Great movie but very unappreciated by the audience.

atheist
When I first saw this movie when I was 10 I thought there was going to be some weird sex scene between the devil character and the captive princess. I glad there wasnt. I really like this movie.

Neil MeqVren
Originally posted by atheist
When I first saw this movie when I was 10 I thought there was going to be some weird sex scene between the devil character and the captive princess. I glad there wasnt. I really like this movie.

Actually, in the original screenplay she did bang the devil. She got really corrupted by her dark side and turned into some sort of feral beast.....Let me see if I can find a link to the script....

Neil MeqVren
I found the link but I can't post it. The site says that they don't know me well enough and that I might spam. Okay, no big deal. If anybody is interested in the link just PM me and I'll send it to you via e-mail. This is the only way I'll send it.

b-dan
Originally posted by ickeris2003
I really enjoy this movie a lot. Its a great fantasy, comedy, horror movie. The best part is watching the devil he is creepy as hell. Tim curry did a great job. Great movie but very unappreciated by the audience. hes the devils son

Darth_Otaku
It was nice,wel good.I just don't really seem to like Tom Cruise...

omaga
have any of u seen this movie i think it was a great movie and i think tim curry played a great lord of darkness if none of u have seen it i advise u to see it

sorry my bad i started it a while ago when i was new! i need to look before i start a topic in future.

omaga
Originally posted by omaga
sorry my bad i started it a while ago when i was new! i need to look before i start a topic in future.

anyway darkness rules!!!

b-dan
that he dose dont worry man about that stuff i really like this picture

omaga
that he dose dont worry man about that stuff i really like this picture

smile yeah thats cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.