Jason Bourne V's Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Both start unarmed, the fight takes place in May Parker's house while she and Petey are out shopping, the combatants may use anything in the house as a weapon......

whadaya think?

DrDoom
Cap would give Bourne amnesia. Again.

He'd have to find his identity all over again...

Scoobless
but Bourne uses lethal tactics a lot along with being an expert hand to hand fighter....... Cap could be in a lot of trouble

BootlegBoys420
Cap Crushes Matt Damons (LOL) Head...

Fanboy
Captain America can beat him because he has like 40 years of experience or what ever ya know.

Arsenal
Does Cap have that suit on? In plain clothes it would be somewhat more even but remember Cap is one of the best fighters on Earth.

ZephroCarnelian
There's difference between the two physically. Isn't Captain America an enhanced human? Was he injected with 'soldier serum'? Because the only difference between Bourne and normal humans is mind conditioning and teaching of MA Matrix-style.

Scoobless
Cap is a "peak" human.... not enhanced, Bourne's abilities are all through rigorous training but he isn't exactly a slouch..... cap may have a slight speed and strength edge but Bourne makes up for it with lethal tactics and adaptability.... he can use almost anything as a weapon

jplatinum
Jason bourne will slaughter cap.
The whole cap is the best fighter thing is highly overrated.
He hasn't done one thing yet to show me hwere he is the best.
That ninja, kildaikin, that batman fought back in the 90's cartoon could beat cap.
He just has some peak human abilities so what.
Jason bourne is condictioned to fight through pain and to be one of the most efficient killing machines on earth he takes out two and three armed guys like clockwork. He take out bigger stronger assassins in seconds with his hand to hand combat, and he can use anything as a weapon.
Only way cap wins is to grab him and keep busting him in the head at full strength, which I doubt considering that Bourne wll snap his arm like a twig. cap may be 2x fast, but Bourne thinks 5 steps ahead of him at all times.

Bourne wins after a good 5 minute fight.

jinzin
'mmmmmmmaaatt Daaaaaamon"

jplatinum
What I meant was that sure Cap could take on lots of untrained even well-built men at once.
But Jason Bourne is one super deadly killing machine.
Thats completely different.
Plus, Bourne think way ahead of everyone he fights giving him an advantage before a fight even begins.
Cap is a good fighter and tactician, but Bourne is better at it.
Bourne can fight through any pain Cap inflicts on him. Bourne would be hurt bad, but after a good 5 minute fight I say Bourne would do something like fake a jab,kick Cap in the nuts,grab his sheild, hit him in the head repeatedly til Cap is down, and then step on his neck.

Cap is very good at fighting,but Jason Bourne brings a different kind of fight to the game.He fights physiologically and physcologically all at the same time and he is d#mn good at both.
Bourne would probably have a broken arm, 2or 3 broken ribs, but Cap would be dead.

srankmissingnin
Captain America once carried a motorcycle above his head and walked up a huge hill so that no one would be alerted of his presence and he has benched 1100lbs with out breaking a sweet (even matched Black Widow in acrobatics right after).

I just dont see how you could say that Bourne is a better fighter or tactician. I can say with 100% certainty that Bourne couldn't any thing Cap has done, the same isn't true.

jplatinum
Fighting skill and tacticianism has nothing to do with benching 1000 pounds, srank.
I'm sorry,man, but that is irrelevant.
I love that word.
irrelevant.

Cap has him 4x over on strength. I'll give that to cap.
Jason can match him in speed.
I seen Jason take out two policemen that were standing on the sides of him and take their gun while fighting and he was so fast I couldn't even see when he took the gun.
He is cap's equal in speed, surpasses cap in tacticianism,cunning,and smarts.
He macthes cap in fighting skill, and might be slighty above cap.
Cap was trained for armed/unarmed combat and to be a soldier.
Bourne was trained to be an unstoppable killing machine/super assassin.
For all cap's strength, his punches won't hurt cap much,but they will have effect on him.Plus, all Bourne needs is to hit cap in his vital areas/pressure points/man jewels and he takes control of this fight.
Then he can work cap and quickly end this fight.

Joah
Captain America is stronger, faster, has a much faster reaction time and is more skilled than Jason Bourne.

RadZoa
Why would anyone bump this? Even the movie version of Cap would curbstomp Bourne let alone 616.

Supermex
Would J.B beat Batroc?

J.B is not beating Cap

HulkIsHulk
Captain Anerica defeats Bourne with his hands and legs tied behind his back

Silent Master
Originally posted by Scoobless
Cap is a "peak" human.... not enhanced, Bourne's abilities are all through rigorous training but he isn't exactly a slouch..... cap may have a slight speed and strength edge but Bourne makes up for it with lethal tactics and adaptability.... he can use almost anything as a weapon

Seriously?

Edit: Ah, just noticed how old this was.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Silent Master
Seriously?

Edit: Ah, just noticed how old this was. thumb up But you still can't help but laugh at the fools though laughing out loud

EcstaticGrace
Cap is to strong and to fast. I'd put Bourne against Daredevil or Widow

TheHulk
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Cap is to strong and to fast. I'd put Bourne against Daredevil or Widow Even then they both kick Bourne's ass laughing out loud

SquallX
Cap is to strong and to fast. I'd put Bourne against Daredevil or Widow

No!

DD and Elektra would made Jadon their *****. Jason is human, where as both DD and Elektra are metas.

TheHulk
Originally posted by SquallX
No!

DD and Elektra would made Jadon their *****. Jason is human, where as both DD and Elektra are metas. He said DD and Widow not DD and Elektra laughing

RadZoa
Cap is to strong and to fast. I'd put Bourne against Daredevil or Widow Maybe against Netflix Daredevil or MCU Widow (although I'd still give it to MCU Widow) but the comic or animated versions of these characters would beat Bourne in seconds

jrodslam
Originally posted by RadZoa
Maybe against Netflix Daredevil or MCU Widow (although I'd still give it to MCU Widow) but the comic or animated versions of these characters would beat Bourne in seconds

I Lol'd in rl. Netflix DD. You have a point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.