who hates johnny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MythBlazer
Who completly hates Johnny Depp

Eclipse
NOT ME!!!!

JessieSparrow
I'm pretty sure no one here hates Johnny even if they did I doubt they would say it for fear of being murdered

MythBlazer
i'm pretty sure i can get one person to admit they completley despise Johnny DePP stick out tongue stick out tongue

Eclipse
No way I could hate Johnny..bye!

DON"T HATE JOHNNY!!!!

MythBlazer
im not saying u hate johnny

JacksBabe777
I don't! You can't say you don't like him cuz you don't know him. you could say you dont' like his acting or looks.... BUT WHO WOULD???!!!?!?!?!? Thats the big question here....... do YOU like him MythBlazer? i think if we turn the tables around here we WILL find out who's behind this..... I am really hyper rigjt now so don't mind me. i'm kinda in a crime scene mood tonight.... Yea. so anyways... I don't not like johnny. or i DO like him.... very very very much. Like VERY much.
Thankyou and have a nice day.

JacksBabe777
Sorry Eclipse but i think the better Question would be who doesn't like Orlando. that would be easier to answer. even thought i like him he's hot. and he can act. i just don't like him as much as Johnny. thats all!

JessieSparrow
yes Orlando...he scares me

MythBlazer
i never said i didn't like him as an actor

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Id watch out if I where you do you know how many Johnny lovers are here. And I agree Orlando is just plane sick I think the smiley explains it all.
And again MythBlazer. Id watch your back. This plac e could get scary blink

airangel429
Closing this before it becomes worse!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.