vrigil vs sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
any one who has played devil may cry one knows vrigil as nelo angelo but ppl who have just played the 3rd know him as virgil he is the master of the blade if u try to shoot him he just flings his sword around and then he puts it down reveling the bullets then he hits them bak at u didi i mention hes a half demon well u all know sephiroth

Zair-Chaos
Originally posted by b-dan
any one who has played devil may cry one knows vrigil as nelo angelo but ppl who have just played the 3rd know him as virgil he is the master of the blade if u try to shoot him he just flings his sword around and then he puts it down reveling the bullets then he hits them bak at u didi i mention hes a half demon well u all know sephiroth
I would say vergil because of that and because sepiroth isn't that good with swords but he is good with magic... it would be neat but in the end vergil would devil trig and kill sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.