Go Back 10 Years.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
If you could go back 10 years and tell yourself something, what would you say????

Ketchuptome
Uhh.
Hi.....

Reborn Again
Watch for signs of my dog's down spiral before she died and prevent it! Like Rod Stewart said in one of his songs: "I wish I knew then what I know now."

debbiejo
I'd say stick up for yourself...

peterKSL
Originally posted by Reborn Again
Watch for signs of my dog's down spiral before she died and prevent it! Like Rod Stewart said in one of his songs: "I wish I knew then what I know now."

awww... I love my dog too... I had to abondon her since I left my country... erm my dog suicide after it was given away to someone else...

Fire
probably nothing, since there is very few in my life that I would want to change, maybe one small private thing but that's it

SaTsuJiN
I would probably tell myself.. "screw your friends.. get good grades"

debbiejo
I would say..be good to your little brother or he'll grow up to hate you.

Maya Zurak
i would say:
"...stop being so selfish"

lil bitchiness
Hmm probably -

''Dont take it for granted - it aint gonna be there for long''

Shades
I would say: go back to 1o years in the future - what I did I did, we must live with our past choices.

debbiejo
No whispering in your ear for you..huh???

Jackie Malfoy
I would say don't let my mom marry my stepdad.JM mad

debbiejo
I would also say..dad don't marry my step-mom..she has problems.

Clovie
to have fun.

Storm
Nothing. I don' t want to change my present.

WindDancer
Moving to GDF...

King Burger
I'd recommend buying plenty of internet stock, then selling most
of them off before the "internet bubble" crashed.

Either that, or I'd give myself a new almanac, and have him
bet on all the sports events.

Too mercenary? Sure! But considering my present circumstances,
and all the good that money would do, why not?!

mechmoggy
Is this the back to the future forum? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'd try to convince myself not to have that sex change, as the reversal was a costly and painful experience for all.

IceWithin
rotflmao!!

Id tell myself to watch out a lil more for my brother

Imaginary
i'm not sure what i'd tell myself... 10 years ago i was only 3, so i doubt a 3 year old me would remember anything anyway erm

Shaggy2dope
i would say dont treat ur mom like shit she wont be with u forever

ragesRemorse
Invest in Google. find a bookie, and bet everything you own on the red sox in 04. Vanilla coke taste like shit. Dont go to Daves New years bash in 98. Cancun is a BAD idea. Every other acid trip is the same as the one before, so save yourself the speach impediment. Stay out of new york on 9/11/01. Duquense is a waste of money, your better off at a state school. Dont let PEte get drunk and fall on your guitar.

that pretty much covers it.

DEFCON One
tell myself to start playing music earleir, so i would have a head start on everyone.

PVS
i would say "don't eat the brown acid"

baracustastic
play more football, play more guitar, watch less TV and please, whatever you do, DON'T study engineering, ever! Do history, you it makes sense.

Think i'd take the sport results back too, a la Biff in BttF. Then I could gamble all my worries away............

Seyo Kane
"Carpe diem".

pr1983
save every penny...

and as ragesremorse said, invest in google...

PVS
why would you say 'invest in ______'?
thats just unnecessary work. i would give myself winning lottery numbers and never have to worry about cash again.

pr1983
Originally posted by PVS
thats just unnecessary work. i would give myself winning lottery numbers and never have to worry about cash again.

dammit...

but google is always growing... and it looks more honest than winning the lottery every week...

BlackC@t
"Don't go to your friends' 9th birthday party. The for love of God don't go!"

leebrielle
i would say make sure you go to college it does not take long

angelsflame265
speak up for your self and work really hard in school

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by PVS

Because i dont rememebr numbers for lottery. You can make far more money off of a smart stock investment than lottery.

buttcrack
well i would say that rolling in mud isint a good idea lol

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by buttcrack
well i would say that rolling in mud isint a good idea lol

I dont know, it was pretty fun at woodstock.

DarkCrawler
I would tell myself the right lotto numbers for the next ten years.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I dont know, it was pretty fun at woodstock. Half that "mud" wasnt Mud.

buttcrack
lol

Darth_Big_Boy
Good question....not sure what I would tell myself. Probably not to worry about the future, relationships, etc., that they would eventually pan out I'd finally be happy like I finally am.

ragesRemorse
whats that like, being happy?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Half that "mud" wasnt Mud.

whatever it was, it was good times.

sk8stuff09
i would say "dont go outside on 12/13/1998" stay inside! i would tell my self in the past...

Magee
I wouldnt tell him anything. I would knock the shit out of him and go back. Leaving him to ponder over wat just happened. Then he would do the same thing in ten yrs and finaly know it was just for a laugh yes

Linkalicious
Stay away from the pot, and don't trust women over the internet.

Corran
Buy shares in the banks, but sell in 2 years.

Don't drink alcohol especially when you go to the cricket match at old trafford.

s|m
Dark Crawler, lol laughing out loud

Anyway, if i go back ten years.. that would make me 5 years old erm so....
I think i would kill the kid sad

sk8stuff09
dont do drugs

leonheartmm
i tell myself to go to orlando florida and marry mandy moore!

debbiejo
See how bored I am after work..........hahahahha

But I thought this would be good with all the "What can I change with the New Year thingie"

As I look back on this life, I see that all that has happened was for a reason and now seeing the cards down on the table, I wouldn't change a thing.........Well some things I might, but if I did, then I would not see the benefits this may bring me in the future....

And NO, I didn't take the brown acid.........lol

Dusty
"Stay away from Anna"

Strangelove
"Take theatre your freshman year of high school ermm"

Marxman
"Eat lots of yogurt"

The Core
"Be yourself. It's a lot more fun."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.