Ironman grounded and no shields vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
ironman cant fly and he doesnt have his shields will punisher punish him.

even know pnisher is a pretty bad dude ironman still has his strength and his repulsor rays. I am betting on ironman.

ragesRemorse
Ironman can level cities with his arsenol. As bad ass as punisher is, an Aka or rpg is not going to put a stop to iron man. Nor is ice.

Sentry
He beat Jigsaw in the stolen Iron Man armour/tech in the video game. But seriously, I still think Iron Man would take it.

"I'm gonna get you big boy" The Russian-

ragesRemorse
decent video game, but there is no way punisher is taking down ironman. That is like putting shadowcat against galactus.

theflyxx
Iron Man's firepower far surpasses that of the Punisher.

Frank gets punished in this one.

Ironman
oops wrong thinger anyway ^^^^ what he said

LordFear
The only way IM is losing is if he for some reason had the original armor on. I mean the yellow, bulky one with the antenna sticking out. Even then I say no because of his armor, Frank couldn't pierce through the shell and one hit would have him joining his family in the afterlife.

Zahit
Iron Man finishes punisher in 4.367 seconds then
walks home to sleep off that incredible hang-over.

"Damn this hang-over is giving me a hard time."

Ironmanpower
IM armor durability his near Adamantium level. Stark just active his noise absorbing system from his helmet and just sleep one hours or 2 before get up and give a punch to Frank... Ridiculous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.