Marvels gone soft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
Well I dont wanna get flamed by any anime fans out there but Marvel is getting soft. Why are artists giving up on a little bit of EFFORT. they need to get off there anime kick friggin pronto. I love who Marvel tries differnt styles but keeps its boundries at least in the Comic aspect. take a gander at what i mean

Raventheonly
LOL, can they get anymore like anime.

VENOMfan
Yup, I admit when it was a blend of anime/comic stlye I thought it was a refreshing new style. but to think one of there flagship team's the Fantastic Four in a effort to revamp this group they decide to make the character desings almost unrekognizable. I mean Thing is hard to change but even the human torch looks like a differnt character all together

malkavian
if the next best thing (popular thing) is anime everybody will try to
copy/import it into his procuct.

There was already a Japanese artist that took over the penceling of the X-men.

And sometimes it works (like X-men) and sometimes it fails (like this )

VENOMfan
yeah unfortunatley.....

Spawnie
I mean I like anime, but this is looking ridiculous.

Linkalicious
OMG is that what Fantastic Four Comics look like now? I'll never buy another one again...

kal-el
Well the new F4 titles have great artwork(marvel knights-4 and ultimate F4) so buya copy of those.

Linkalicious
My fav artwork in a comic comes from the 4 "Marvels" comics i have...they kick ass!

Darth Jello
you wanna see a real piece of crap in terms of art? pick up Daredevil: Ninja and X-men: assault on weapon plus. those just suck.

VENOMfan
Speakin of I found a comic rack and the was only one DD comic, I got it is there anything you know about "beware the Dare-Devil"?

and I have to wait until april 2 to order the Venom vs Carnage series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.