Versus you would like to be concluded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
ok guys, if you ever had a choice, wish of a fight that the writers conclude offially without disrespecting thier powers and all. Using the heroes full potential, which will it be.

Mine: Thor vs Hulk (you can make a documentry on that)
Superman vs Hulk (another documentry )
Thor vs Superman (another documentry!!! )

jplatinum
superman versus hulk.

People give superman more credit than he deserves. They immediatley assume that he can beat the whole d#*n universe. It makes me sick.
I like supes, but he can loose to lots of people that don't even have cosmic or other worldy powers. Kryptonite and magic aren't his only weaknesses. Sheer force can overwhelm him, which the hulk has.
Fighting skill can overwhelm him, which the hulk has.
Plus the hulk has a better healing factor than he does. Look at how long it takes savage or war hulk to heal from serious injury and compare it to post crisis or electric superman.

All those old comics where supes stood there and took hulk's best punches are dumb popularity contests.savage hulk would get mad at supes taking his first punch and get him ten times harder the next punch, which would knock post cresis supes out cold because hulk would get stronger and supes wouldn't expect that.So the punch would catch him off guard and knock him the f#*k out.

hulk wins.
btw.if properly motivated hulk can become limitless in strength. He will not burn out as some people suggest. Remember that hulk' body chemistry is different from banner's. He can have limitless rage and limitless strength. People who think otherwise should just go read a book.

Lord S
This is waaay out of left field, but I'd like to see a fight between Dr. Doom and Mr. Sinister.

Other fights:

Thanos vs. Darkseid
Thanos vs. Apocalypse
Psylocke vs. Elektra
Odin vs. Zeus
the list goes on and on.

spetznaz
Originally posted by jplatinum
superman versus hulk.

People give superman more credit than he deserves. They immediatley assume that he can beat the whole d#*n universe. It makes me sick.
I like supes, but he can loose to lots of people that don't even have cosmic or other worldy powers. Kryptonite and magic aren't his only weaknesses. Sheer force can overwhelm him, which the hulk has.
Fighting skill can overwhelm him, which the hulk has.
Plus the hulk has a better healing factor than he does. Look at how long it takes savage or war hulk to heal from serious injury and compare it to post crisis or electric superman.

All those old comics where supes stood there and took hulk's best punches are dumb popularity contests.savage hulk would get mad at supes taking his first punch and get him ten times harder the next punch, which would knock post cresis supes out cold because hulk would get stronger and supes wouldn't expect that.So the punch would catch him off guard and knock him the f#*k out.

hulk wins.
btw.if properly motivated hulk can become limitless in strength. He will not burn out as some people suggest. Remember that hulk' body chemistry is different from banner's. He can have limitless rage and limitless strength. People who think otherwise should just go read a book.

You know what, I could say the same exact thing about the Hulk. He is over rated. I'm always hearing about how he can 'do anything' once he gets angry enough. How he is unbeatable. How he is unstoppable.
When the truth is that the Hulk is far from invincible.

And when it comes to the Hulk vs Superman fights, that is another bone of contention. While either one can win, and in their matchups they both have beaten the other in print, you will always find Hul fans who say that the Hulk should ALWAYS win. That is just not true.
Infact it should be the opposite.
Consider this: The Hulk is Superman without any of the other powers, but with the ability to get stronger with rage plus the possession of potentially the best healing factor around.
Now, Superman is the Hulk, but with additional powers (almost a dozen powers that the Hulk doesn't even have), plus a starting strength that is several times greater than that of the Hulk.
Superman is quite literally on a different level than the Hulk, and the only reason that the two have been in crossovers is simply because Superman is the 'headman' of DC and the Hulk is the 'Headman' of Marvel. Especially in past years.
Technically even the current Superman can take out the Hulk.
How?
Well, have a look at how Superman took out Darkseid in the Batman-Superman graphic novel (the one with Supergirl). Hint: The Hulk gets stronger with rage, while Superman can get stronger with proximity to the sun. Darkseid is stronger than Superman. Superman pulled a stunt that allowed him to literally rip Darkseid apart.

By the time the Hulk got strong enough the fight would be over.

DigiMark007
I'd like to see a decisive end to the Hulk vs. Juggernaut thread right here on our forum. But it will never happen sad

I hope the next Hulk movie has Juggs in it (it would never happen...just wishing)...then the outcome would fuel another debate and give all the sarcastic "purists" on this forum another source to discredit, and would start the whole damn thing up again.

Yeah, that would be fun... evil face

-DM

joesha28
hmmmm, writers should come up with a better conclusion.

jplatinum
Hey specnatz,

How is superman the hulk with additional powers?
Hulk can almost instantly increase his strength with proper motivation.
He can almost instantly become several times stronger than superman if he needed to just like in infinte wars with that mountain. His strength gain was instant allowing him to lift not 1, not 100, not 1000, but 150 million tons. Hulk could get instantly strong enough and mad enough to hit superman with a punch that would make mike tyson's crazy a#@ not want to fight anymore.
What you say has no weight in this matter. Hulk should have won all those battles if he had the unstoppable healing factor and the unlimited strength and far better fighting/brawling skill,plus considering that those fights were power brawls Hulk should have crush that sissyboy every single time. Superman keeps winning because its a poppularity contest so they won't really let him loose as hard as he should loose and when he does loose they have him win the very next fight. This smells as fishy as a seafood market.He should loose every time he fights the hulk.
this fight is like the 10 ton train(hulk) versus the 20 ton bigrig(superman)
"Hulk smash sissyman!"

Linkalicious
Hulk vs. Juggernaut
Thanos vs. Darkseid
Spiderman vs. Wolverine
Batman vs. Captain America

Spiderman vs. Captain America, Wolverine, and Daredevil

LordFear
Superman versus Juggernaut
Wolverine vs Lobo
Hulk vs Thor

Linkalicious
You must want Lobo to get the respect he deserves after that crossover...

LordFear
Hell freakin' yeah man!!!!
That was total bogus, b.s!!!
There is no way that the main man is gonna get thrashed like that by Logan. No fraggin' way man!!!!!!!!!!!
THE MAIN MAN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

kgkg
Wov whould have lost that battle we all know that.

If they want to keep it that way than Wov is one bad ass character.

That is at superman's level which doesn't seem right.

pr1983
hulk and juggernaut...

it will never end...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.