X-3 characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Read in last months Cinescape that there is a possibility that Angel will be portrayed as a girl in X-3. Diddnt think much of it, because well, rumors occur. However, since reading Cinescape, i have heard this Rumor more and more.Heard it last night on scren savers, and numrous websites. Also heard that Remy and beast will have minor to strong roles in the next one,and kitty pryde will be a main character.. I keep hearing more talks about a Wolverine movie aswell, i know Hugh said he was asked about it, but said that even if he did agree to a script that it wouldnt be untill after the X-men movie, because he wasnt entirely sure what was going on with X-3 anyway.

I mean really though, angel as a girl. they'll probably make her a 14 year old too. Does anyone really want to see kitte pryde as a main character out of all the other possible x-men?

wuTa
watch gambit have two minutes of screen time....there gonna **** me out of my favorite x-men bro

powerfulone1987
Yeah, I would really like it, if Kitty Pryde was a main character. Way better than Wolverine.

But I would give anything for Storm to be a main character. That would be the best.

Mainstream
Originally posted by wuTa
watch gambit have two minutes of screen time....there gonna **** me out of my favorite x-men bro

Gambit gonna headline X3 like Nightcrawler headlined X2..he should get a ton of screen time and plus he's gonna be played by a big name star...I don't know who..but I heard it's gonna be someone big.

Mainstream
I just went to a website..Gambit gonna have a bit role...better luck X3..I hope he throws at least 30 cards...he and Cable are my favorite Xmen

wuTa
so he is gonna have a tiny role?....watch all of his scenes get cut

VicmCruz3663
God damint if Gambit is not in there I swear I ma sue the people that made X3....they should have put him in part one....and made the movie like the comic instead of Xmen Evoulutions.....

Wolfie
Gambit better have a big part!

ragesRemorse
I highly doubt that Gambit would get much screen time. It's been said that if he were to be introduced it wouldnt be more than a slight role, seeing how is personality is much like wolverines, and his ability is much like cyclop's. I dont see much connection there, but thats because i'm a fan and not a producer.

I hope whatever happens that halle berry doesnt return, i hate that bi-ctch. She's to good to be in an x-men movie now that she won an oscar, but it's okay to do catwoman. Give me a break.

pr1983
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I highly doubt that Gambit would get much screen time. It's been said that if he were to be introduced it wouldnt be more than a slight role, seeing how is personality is much like wolverines, and his ability is much like cyclop's. I dont see much connection there, but thats because i'm a fan and not a producer.

I hope whatever happens that halle berry doesnt return, i hate that bi-ctch. She's to good to be in an x-men movie now that she won an oscar, but it's okay to do catwoman. Give me a break.

gambit should be in it if even a small role... there'd be hell from his fans if he wasn't...

halle berry shouldnt come back i agree...

the thing that really gets me though is that cyclops is having a small role... what, it wasn't small enough before? and the movie is about the phoenix saga... ffs... after jean and xavier cyclops is a key character in that arc...

VicmCruz3663
Damit X-3 is gonna suck if Gambit doesn't hit the big screens

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by pr1983

the thing that really gets me though is that cyclops is having a small role... what, it wasn't small enough before? and the movie is about the phoenix saga... ffs... after jean and xavier cyclops is a key character in that arc...

I agree with you . However, you have to look at the story in both movies. Wolverine is universally the most popular X-man, so of course he is going to have more character development than everyone else. then after that you are left with the rest of the story. I think everyone's screen time was balanced well. they could have focused less on Rogue, seeing how her movie character is not the comic character.

I believe they should definently evolve Cyclops's character in X3. Like you said, Cyclops has always been a key aspect in the X-men's strength. I really dont think they nailed his character very well. the only presence he has is withdrawn. In both movies i have yet to feel the leadership qualities that Cyclops has always shown in comics. Wolverine has been given the unwritten title of the x-men leader in the movies, just by the way they interwtwine his character in film. I also believe there should be more action. the movies focus on three people and exploit there abilites, while leaving the other mebers with quick spurts displaying there abilities in one or two scenes. I really liked the pacing of the first film, i appreciated the published story they chose for the sequal, but i was left unsatisfied in wanting to see more of the x-mens abilites.

Paola
use existing thread at X-Men forum

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.