Ultimate Gah-Lak-Tus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Did anyone read the end of 'Ultimate Nightmare' ???
They had the ultimate version of Vision, who appeared to be a herald of Ultimate Galactus. He kept mentioning that 'he's coming' , and said the words 'Gah-Lak-Tus'

I think that makes it pretty clear as to who is going to appear at the end of the ultimate trillogy storyline.

DarkCrawler
Yes it is.

eleveninches
The 2nd part (ultimate secret) of the trillogy is out next week, and features ultimate mahr-vehl.
But I remember reading an old issue of captain marvel (genis) from the ultimate series, where his name was spelt as it is in 616

ScarletSpider
Yeah, it wasn't really an Ultimate comic, they just put the Ultimate Banner on it for god knows what reason, for one issue.

juggernaut74
I wonder if Norrin Radd will appear in Ultimate Secret or the third part of the trilogy.

lightaxe
I hope so, id love to see a revamped silver surfer, from a design stand point there is so much that can be done with a silver colored alien.

eleveninches
Apparently, the ultimate version of Vision was galactus' herald, so the ultimate Silver surfer could be shown as starting as norrin radd and giving up his freedom in order to save his home plannet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.