All The Weird Things We Eat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanİeWindu™
I for one have weird taste buds...I like to eat and drink weird things.

My most famous one (famous in my family at least) is drinking all the juice in a jar of green olives.

What about all of you?

ashtonsNO1fan
i love dunkin fries in thick milkshakes, ice cream or custurd. and i love coke and milk but i aint had it in ages. animals_bunny2

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
i love dunkin fries in thick milkshakes, ice cream or custurd. and i love coke and milk but i aint had it in ages. animals_bunny2

I love fries in milkshakes!!!

AvP
i dunk chips or fries into cadbury's cream egg

Myth
I love to eat french fries dipped in people.

ladygrim
Ergh

Me and my sister when in the kitchen together ..dare each other to eat things ..i have eaten gravy granules ,coffee granules, raw chips , And so on ...

My sister has eaten , teabags, chilli powder on orange pieces, and pickle onions with sprouts ...sick ...

ashtonsNO1fan
mcdonalds fries r best with a strawberry thick shake. choccies too sickly to eat with fries. i like choccie biscuits in fruit yoghurts too. oh and i like dunkin ginger biccies in a glass of water to make them soggy, ummmm! animals_bunny2

dizzyblondegirl
now thats wierd
ive eaten dog biscuits before

LanİeWindu™
I drink shots of pure soy sauce.

AvP
when it was my last day at high school, we played this game with a few teachers and one of the forfits was someone had to put a hot tea bag in the mouth and suck all the juices out of it.

Myth
Tea bagging! laughing

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Myth
Tea bagging! laughing

laughing out loud

ashtonsNO1fan
i like peas that are cooked in sugared water but my mum thinks that people who do that r freaks and its disgusting! but i dont eat no mor peas coz without the sugar there gross

AvP
peas and sugar urgh

LanİeWindu™
I can take a big jar of pickles and guzzle all the juice without stopping.

AvP
nice, i have drunk vinegar before

ashtonsNO1fan
i drink mint sauce!

LanİeWindu™
I like salt on my apples. Only the red apples, not green for some reason. blink

ashtonsNO1fan
i put vinegar on my ready salted crisps, hey its just the same as walkers salt and vinegar lol

AvP
we do eat some weird things don't we, i have tried dog chocolates

LanİeWindu™
I've eaten Wild Boar, Alligator, and Emu.

ashtonsNO1fan
i hav too there meanta b the same as norm choccie except dogs can eat them there disgusting. ever tried dunkin norm crisp like ready salted in a really hot dip

AvP
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.