scars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
are scars off putting? obviously they are but wud u date someone who has a scar, one that no one can see unless ur naked? do u go for inner beauty. or do u go for looks or both?

KillTheLight
I dont mind people with scars...it gives them character..I like them

ashtonsNO1fan
hav u got any?

Ignite
i wouldnt not date sumone if they had a scar

KillTheLight
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
hav u got any? no

KillTheLight
wait actually i do have a little scar in the palm of my hand when my sister stabbed me with a pencil..and i had to go to hospital to get the led out..there's actually some still in there...erm

ashtonsNO1fan
sum people say u shud show em off and be proud of them coz they saved ur life but its different when its u, i mean i'm fine about the one on my back but i've got two massive ones on my front coz of heart surgery, the doc said i'd die when i'm 3 but i'm 16 now, i had one of the best heart surgeons in the world. i'm currnetly trying this treatment thing to help my scars and so far so gud

Ignite
ive got an appendix scar...its not gross or n e think but i dont like it!!...and a stupid one under my eye u can hardly see

jaden101
ive got a scar above my left eye that runs through my eye brow and stops at the skin covering the eye socket...i think it looks pretty cool

dizzyblondegirl
i have a small scar on my right temple

nitro-swicked
ive got 1 one my elbow where i sliced it after falling off my bike.
and one on my eye where i had a BMX accident i fell off and cut my eye but its proper tiny u cant even see it hardly.
but anyway i would go out with someone who has scars

Kharhmah
I've got four scars on my right forearm from when I stopped my sister's cat from jumping out of my second floor bedroom window.

The biggest one is about two inches long.

Jackie Malfoy
Scars does not brother me but if it is harry potter then no I would not date him!JM laughing

speiderman
I got a large birth mark on my back. I think if someone has a slight imperfection on their skin it makes them different and in some ways more alluring.

Demarthl
I'm a walking scar eek!

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Demarthl
I'm a walking scar eek!

That's for sure!JM wink

Demarthl
blink you following me again?

Jackie Malfoy
Yes I am!JMshifty

Demarthl
i have my own stalker eek! the stalker is stalked shifty

Jackie Malfoy
Not why I am around!JM evil face

smoker4
Im held together by scars and the force

Demarthl
blink riiiight

Demarthl
lets count shall we...

56.... 57....
well if we're being exact on how many visible scars there are no matter how tiny i have about 450 roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes i was once one of them pathetic 'look at me i cut myself' teens

jaden101
beat this for a scarhttp://www.in-my-opinion.org//files/rod2.jpg

ashtonsNO1fan
i hate havin scars but it was either that or die!

LanİeWindu™
I have many small scars and one fairly large one on my leg from where I caught on fire.

ashtonsNO1fan
ouch!

LanİeWindu™
It only hurt for a day.

The fire went from my toes to just below my crotch.

ashtonsNO1fan
close call huh?

LanİeWindu™
Just slightly.

My mom and sister made fun of me though.

They kept singing "Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire"

ashtonsNO1fan
lol.dev

LanİeWindu™
They were evil.

ashtonsNO1fan
i'm can be evil too dev its the one thing us girls all have in common, even goody-too-shoes are evil

LanİeWindu™
My two sisters are especially evil...mostly when they see eachother they hate one another.

ashtonsNO1fan
hav they had any of those i'm-gonna kick your ass-rip your hair out-scratch your eyes out- kinda fights? i've had plenty

LanİeWindu™
Yeah

ashtonsNO1fan
well thats girls 4 ya.
so wat ru in high school or college or summit?

Clovie
why not?

ashtonsNO1fan
so wats ur sig based on a cartoon or summit?

Clovie
comic.

ashtonsNO1fan
oh wat one

Clovie
i don't know bag friend sent me it

ashtonsNO1fan
oh.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
well thats girls 4 ya.
so wat ru in high school or college or summit?

Nah.

I never finished high school.

I'm 21 though.

ashtonsNO1fan
ok.

Deathblow
I have three huge scars on my wrist from the metal pins I had inserted into my arm when I broke it. I hate them, and I usually wear a sweatband to cover them up.

So yeah, the third one.

NyC-gUrL
scars can be sexy

sk8stuff09
i have a line across my upper right for-head, its a small scar, i ran into a wall, but now its covered up by my bangs and hair so no big deal...

eggmayo
I have ***-loads of scars, about 30 on each arm, 7 on my legs, both elbows, left cheek, right eyebrow, 3 massive ones on my back and two on my right foot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.