Why humans are b*stards: Not for the faint hearted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
edit

I do think this is something people need to see.

F*cking horrible.

EDIT: Paste the link into your browser.

-AC

debbiejo
I can't get it to work.

Alpha Centauri
Paste the link.

All for the sake of having fur on your coat.

-AC

PVS
AC, i really cant bring myself to witness this,
could you please offer a description?

lil bitchiness
Sorry, this is not a PG-13 link and its getting delited!

PVS - animals are being skinned alive - its graphic.

debbiejo
Is it worst then the last one by peta?? What are they doing.. sad

PVS
its amazing how we as a society get so angry when a domestic animal
is tortured, but why is it that shit like this is routinely overlooked.
many of the same people who would judge animal torturers in the harshest way turn a blind eye to this, and would go so far as to call you a 'tree hugger' for caring.

debbiejo
I agree....There is so much evil in the world that people turn a blind eye at. I wonder if any of them have pets??? And if so, can their pets sence what their owner has done??

Alpha Centauri
I'm not going crazy because it's an animal. I'd say the same if it was a human. It's the fact that humans continually use weaker lifeforms as a result. Hanging up defenseless animals (whatever the species) and skinning them alive for whatever reason, is just disgusting. Especially just because you want to wear their fur.

Why is it deleted? I warned people not to click if they didn't wanna see graphic stuff.

-AC

PVS
its just the way it is AC. i had a thread edited in the same way.
its all gotta be PG-13.

Alpha Centauri
Never mind.

If the animal had been killed first then it would have been bad but not AS bad. The fact that it was writhing around with no skin on just turned my stomach.

-AC

debbiejo
That's why I won't wear fur...

Jackie Malfoy
You are looking at people in a hateful way instead of a loving way.If you look pass differences you would not even consider people being the b word.JM

PVS
JM, you should actually read threads instead of simply dropping random brain farts in them.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
You are looking at people in a hateful way instead of a loving way.If you look pass differences you would not even consider people being the b word.JM

Why are you so ignorant. What the f**k?

Unless you think that skinning animals alive is all right.

Imaginary
She's always been that way erm

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I'm not going crazy because it's an animal. I'd say the same if it was a human. It's the fact that humans continually use weaker lifeforms as a result. Hanging up defenseless animals (whatever the species) and skinning them alive for whatever reason, is just disgusting. Especially just because you want to wear their fur.

Why is it deleted? I warned people not to click if they didn't wanna see graphic stuff.

-AC

Offensive Posts

There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!
We generally use the PG-13 rating as a guideline as to what is allowed. If you don't know whether your post falls under the rating, contact a moderator immediately.

Those are the rules

SlipknoT
I have worse pics of what people are doing to a turtle...but I wont post them

Imaginary
Not a turtle! cry

debbiejo
Poor turtle...

A little neighbor boy squished a frog with a vice...poor frog...

SlipknoT
That kid is a douche

Imaginary
Frog cry

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Why are you so ignorant. What the f**k?

Unless you think that skinning animals alive is all right.

I am not the ignorant person here teh person who made this thread is.JM roll eyes (sarcastic)

Imaginary
AC isn't ignorant erm

Jackie Malfoy
He is if he thinks the way he does.Also saying not for the faint hearted sounds pretty ignorant to me because he thinks he knows everything and if anyone says he is wrong he gets mad.JM

Wolf Dog

Imaginary
He is if he thinks the way he does.Also saying not for the faint hearted sounds pretty ignorant to me because he thinks he knows everything and if anyone says he is wrong he gets mad.JM

That makes more sense than usual.

Tptmanno1
I really don't like animal rights activists. There are SO many better things they could be doing. Its a waste of energy. and its not like the animal even knows its alive. Its a bag of instinct. It it no better than a tree and noone complanes about mistreatment of trees....

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
I really don't like animal rights activists. There are SO many better things they could be doing. Its a waste of energy. and its not like the animal even knows its alive. Its a bag of instinct. It it no better than a tree and noone complanes about mistreatment of trees....

I partially agree with you... On the one hand PETA and friends piss the hell out of me. But not so much because I don't care if people are doing things like what was described here, I think that's horrible... It's the fact that these obnoxious idiots go around giving EVERYONE who thinks life in general deserves some degree of respect a bad name.

And JM, why is it that you automatically assume going into a thread with a title about humans being bastards that the thread gives no reason whatsoever for why humans are bastards? Did you even read anything past the title? In case you can't be bothered to read at least some of the thread, it was originally about some horrible images/video with an animal being skinned alive in it. Nobody's claiming all humans are bastards. All they're saying is that whoever did that is a bastard. And while I'm at it, could somebody tell me why I wasted my time explaining that?

Tptmanno1
Well I don't condone animal violence, but its better if they take it out on an animal instead of another human.
But animals have ALWAYS been killed by humans for food and clothing. So PETA should stop whining about that crap

SlipknoT
Well I don't condone animal violence, but its better if they take it out on an animal instead of another human.
Why? I've lost all compasion for humans.

GCG
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Never mind.

If the animal had been killed first then it would have been bad but not AS bad. The fact that it was writhing around with no skin on just turned my stomach.

-AC

sad you should'nt see a certain site on wgich i saw cruelties in checnya apart from the full beheadings that once spread major terror a not so long long time ago.
Some of you may know what im am talking about if i hint it beginning with an 'O'

mouth
IT'S DISCUSTING!!!
they have to be sick, retarded heartless.. how could anyone pick on the defensless?
animals abuse is the worst for me..
sad i love animals..
we should start learning from them, they're more smarter then we are..

DarkCrawler
I am not the ignorant person here teh person who made this thread is.JM roll eyes (sarcastic)

You didn't even bother to read the thread. You are ignorant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
Please don't judge the entire human race on the actions of others happy

PVS
You didn't even bother to read the thread. You are ignorant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

she didnt bother reading this thread, nor does she have any sense of what its about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Be nice..I think she gets it.

I love animals. I've always felt a connection to them. They're beautiful,

Jackie Malfoy

I have read the whole thread thank you very much!JM laughing

s|m
This has been posted before.
I know, some humans are f*ckin bastards, that's why i'm seeing this world with a pesimistic point of view.
Although, you have you understand that not all people are like that, for example, i wouldn't do such a thing, neither would any of you, i hope.
Don't get this the wrong way, but i honestly don't see the point in showing people this... it's not like you're going to change the world...
Life is shit... generally erm

s|m
..and stop bashing JM for her opinion glare

Tex

Trees dont have nerve endings that trigger pain recptors in their brains.
The animal feels as much pain as you do if you were being skinned alive.

People do complain about mistreatment of trees.

Darth Revan
But animals have ALWAYS been killed by humans for food and clothing. So PETA should stop whining about that crap

But killing a wild animal for fur (in an unbelievably cruel and disgusting way I might add) isn't necessary any longer... It's not like the person doing that was some hunter-gatherer living up in the mountains who would freeze to death if not allowed the opportunity to do that. And that's not even touching on the fact that skinning it alive is totally unnecessary.

I'm not opposed to eating meat and wearing leather that comes from domestic animals. I just think it's a different beast entirely with wild animals. Though I'll put it out there that I'm not completely opposed to hunting, either.

And the other thing is, you could say the same about humans... Humans have always killed each other in violent conflict, people should stop whining about wars. no expression

Jackie Malfoy
Thank you Slim!JM

Napalm
Frankly the didnt have to keep it alive why not kill it then skin it

Linkalicious
how you people get all upset over this crap....yet you can munch down a hamburger without this stuff ever crossing your mind is beyond me.

Skin the little bastards...they make fine coats and good eatin'

Napalm
Actually I have nothing against killing animals

DarkCrawler
But I have thing against torturing them.

Those people should be skinned alive. That should teach them. rolling on floor laughing

Linkalicious
Intersting thing about torture...

once you're dead...you stop feeling the pain. wink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Intersting thing about torture...

once you're dead...you stop feeling the pain. wink you dont say... confused

PVS
Originally posted by Linkalicious
how you people get all upset over this crap....yet you can munch down a hamburger without this stuff ever crossing your mind is beyond me.

Skin the little bastards...they make fine coats and good eatin'

i hope you're just baiting and you dont actually mean this shit...
if not...how did you manage to figure that killing and torturing are one and the same?

Dragonnis
Well the thing about these that upset me the most, alright, you think animals are just a bag of instinct, that's fine. But it's the fact humans always have to pick on a being weaker than themselves, domestic abuse, animal abuse, etc. The human needs to feel powerful and what better way to feel powerful that kicking a kitten.

And I'm just making a generalization, I think people are b*stards, in general, but there is and always will be exceptions. Like some people on an individual basis are great, but the species as a whole....

FeceMan
Gotdang thread necromancers.

BobbyD
Originally posted by PVS
i hope you're just baiting and you dont actually mean this shit...
if not...how did you manage to figure that killing and torturing are one and the same?

*starts beating drum slowly*

lord xyz
Originally posted by debbiejo
That's why I won't wear fur... Do you wear wool?

Dragonnis
Originally posted by FeceMan
Gotdang thread necromancers.

I do it quite often

Sorry for hoppin off topic

fini
LOL I started reading the thread, without looking at the date and I was amazed to see Slipknot's avi.......... lol THEN i realised it was a bumped thread.

Lord Urizen
AC pm me in the link...

This is horrible, and the fact that we ignore it upsets me

Lord Urizen
I CANNOT ****ING BELEIVE THIS !

I JUST SAW PETA'S WEBSITE ABOUT THE ANIMAL SKINNINGS IN CHINA...OMG....THIS IS A HUMAN ABOMINATION !

THIS IS BEYOND CRUELTY, THIS IS EVIL THAT WE NOT ONLY ALLOW...BUT IGNORE AND PROFIT FROM......

NO NO NO NO NO ....THIS IS UTTERLY INHUMANE AND DISGUSTING THAT CHINA OR ANY FKN NATION WOULD ALLOW THE TORTURE OF LIVING CREATURES...

THAT FKN ****...THE MAN WHO STOOD THERE PEELING THE SKIN OFF OF A LIVE ANIMAL, HE DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO KILL IT FIRST, AND EVERY TIME IT FLINCHED HE STABBED IT SO IT WOULD SHUT UP...

THIS A FKN ABOMINATION AND WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS. BOYCOTTING FURS SO FAR IS OUR BEST OPTION...THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE.

THIS IS A HOLOCAUST FOR INNOCENT ANIMALS...I HOPE THOSE ****ERS WHO DID THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS TO THOSE POOR CREATURES GET EATEN ALIVE BY LIONS.

Fishy
Wow, Peta's movies do really work...

I really wonder why you are so upset about this, yeah sure it sucks but China also allows Child labor shouldn't we do something about that first? But of course they don't have very emotional movies... And boycotting an entire industry because of a few things that happen in China?

Alfheim
Im really worried about China becoming a superpower. As somebody said..... youmight complain about America but if China becomes the next superpower you'll be begging for the good old days when America ran the roost.

Im not saying America is perfect but China just dont give a ****, they'll abuse your rights and lock you the **** up and not think twice. People keep trading with China but they shouldn't.

Fishy
Originally posted by Alfheim
Im really worried about China becoming a superpower. As somebody said..... youmight complain about America but if China becomes the next superpower you'll be begging for the good old days when America ran the roost.

Im not saying America is perfect but China just dont give a ****, they'll abuse your rights and lock you the **** up and not think twice. People keep trading with China but they shouldn't.

Sure they should. China will become the next superpower whether we trade with them or not, might just as well try to get as much influence in the country as we can before it gets there.

xmarksthespot
The old thing about not being able to look away from a car wreck...

So I've seen some PETA videos. And the stuff in them... I don't think there's a sufficient way to describe how incredibly fu'cked up it is.

I don't see how someone, with any semblance of compassion, can actually skin an animal alive. It's sickening. Aside from that I don't see the value in fur as a luxury item anyway, is there any reason whatsoever that an animal needs to be alive while being skinned?

In terms of some views I still think PETA are retarded. But I agree wholeheartedly on their opposition to practices as barbaric as this.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Fishy
Sure they should. China will become the next superpower whether we trade with them or not, might just as well try to get as much influence in the country as we can before it gets there.

Well I see China as a threat to freedom like terrorism. People may trade with them but they should also look for ways to protect themselves from them. If they get in power they will **** everybody up. In saying that I dont think they can keep freedom of speech at bay people are starting to fight back, eventually Communism will fall.

Anyway people dont have principles in the real world people are pragamtists. America is like China to a lesser degree, so as far as their concerned they have to put up with it.

Fishy
Well I see China as a threat to freedom like terrorism. People may trade with them but they should also look for ways to protect themselves from them. If they get in power they will **** everybody up. In saying that I dont think they can keep freedom of speech at bay people are starting to fight back, eventually Communism will fall.

Anyway people dont have principles in the real world people are pragamtists. America is like China to a lesser degree, so as far as their concerned they have to put up with it.

And the only way to change China is to work with it... If we work against China they will just change more to anti-western standpoints, working with them starting company's there investing money in them and getting good trade agreements will only help us in the future because we will have a bigger impact on the Chinese market and become known allies so China will be less likely to **** with that then with lets say a country that has never done anything but annoy them and has no real power in their market.

Alfheim
And the only way to change China is to work with it... If we work against China they will just change more to anti-western standpoints, working with them starting company's there investing money in them and getting good trade agreements will only help us in the future because we will have a bigger impact on the Chinese market and become known allies so China will be less likely to **** with that then with lets say a country that has never done anything but annoy them and has no real power in their market.

Good point, but I cant see them really changing. The fact of the matter is if they dont change were all ****ed. In saying that people are starting to revolt in China its only a matter of time.

Fishy
Good point, but I cant see them really changing. The fact of the matter is if they dont change were all ****ed. In saying that people are starting to revolt in China its only a matter of time.

Oh China is changing, slowly but it's changing... Whether it's for the best or not is debatable but the country is definitely changing, and they are playing it smart by not changing to much at the same time..

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

I JUST SAW PETA'S WEBSITE ABOUT THE ANIMAL SKINNINGS IN CHINA...OMG....THIS IS A HUMAN ABOMINATION !

THIS IS BEYOND CRUELTY, THIS IS EVIL THAT WE NOT ONLY ALLOW...BUT IGNORE AND PROFIT FROM......

NO NO NO NO NO ....THIS IS UTTERLY INHUMANE AND DISGUSTING THAT CHINA OR ANY FKN NATION WOULD ALLOW THE TORTURE OF LIVING CREATURES...

THAT FKN ****...THE MAN WHO STOOD THERE PEELING THE SKIN OFF OF A LIVE ANIMAL, HE DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO KILL IT FIRST, AND EVERY TIME IT FLINCHED HE STABBED IT SO IT WOULD SHUT UP...

THIS A FKN ABOMINATION AND WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS. BOYCOTTING FURS SO FAR IS OUR BEST OPTION...THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE.

THIS IS A HOLOCAUST FOR INNOCENT ANIMALS...I HOPE THOSE ****ERS WHO DID THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS TO THOSE POOR CREATURES GET EATEN ALIVE BY LIONS.

All I hear is ..."Boo hoo, I am a pussy little tree hugger and want to write in caps cause animals are cute...I like animals..except for fish..they don't even have a face...that's why I am a vegatarian..but I eat fish..cause they aren't cute..."

Oh and then there is that: "THIS IS A HOLOCAUST FOR INNOCENT ANIMALS...I HOPE THOSE ****ERS WHO DID THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS TO THOSE POOR CREATURES GET EATEN ALIVE BY LIONS."...don't you lv oe people that call for the destruction, torture and death of people because they brought destruction, torture and death onto others (animals in this case)?

Mr. Sandman

Whoa, chill out. China's been doing shit like that for years. Didn't seem to bother you before. Actually, didn't seem to have any impact whatsoever on human beings halfway around the planet.

Yea, it's cruel, but it's illegal here in the States to pull that shit and that's as far as you can go with it. China has different laws. They'd skill people alive if given the chance. I somehow think that wouldn't bother animal-rights lovers too much though.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
They'd skill people alive if given the chance. I somehow think that wouldn't bother animal-rights lovers too much though.

Thats what scares me about the Chinese. They just dont give a **** they'll stomp you out and they wont think twice about it. I dont think people realise how ruthless these Chinese are.

Bardock42
Thats what scares me about the Chinese. They just dont give a **** they'll stomp you out and they wont think twice about it. I dont think people realise how ruthless these Chinese are.

Chill out, dude. Stop making it out like China was the Anti Christ. That is bullshit.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bardock42
Chill out, dude. Stop making it out like China was the Anti Christ. That is bullshit.

Well do you want to live in China? I dont think that Western countries are perfect but the fact of the matter is China is alot worse when it comes to abusing human rights and they dont seem to give a **** either.

Fishy
Well do you want to live in China? I dont think that Western countries are perfect but the fact of the matter is China is alot worse when it comes to abusing human rights and they dont seem to give a **** either.

Of course they don't give a shit, like no other country gives a shit. The only reason some country's give a shit is to make sure that their population stays happy and other country's don't get all high and mighty but there isn't a government in existence that wouldn't be happy to start torturing people and kill them if they oppose the government.

Bardock42

Not necessarily, but I wouldn't mind it either. I gues sif it was China or a Harlem I might take China. Of course a very ill informed choice..but I shall stand by it.

Alfheim
Of course they don't give a shit, like no other country gives a shit. The only reason some country's give a shit is to make sure that their population stays happy and other country's don't get all high and mighty but there isn't a government in existence that wouldn't be happy to start torturing people and kill them if they oppose the government.

Yeah I know but China are worse, at least in the west you might stand a chance of defending you're rights.

Not necessarily, but I wouldn't mind it either. I gues sif it was China or a Harlem I might take China. Of course a very ill informed choice..but I shall stand by it.

Good point, lets just hope you dont get pissed off with their policies.

Lord Urizen
All I hear is ..."Boo hoo, I am a pussy little tree hugger and want to write in caps cause animals are cute...I like animals..except for fish..they don't even have a face...that's why I am a vegatarian..but I eat fish..cause they aren't cute..."

Oh and then there is that: "THIS IS A HOLOCAUST FOR INNOCENT ANIMALS...I HOPE THOSE ****ERS WHO DID THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS TO THOSE POOR CREATURES GET EATEN ALIVE BY LIONS."...don't you lv oe people that call for the destruction, torture and death of people because they brought destruction, torture and death onto others (animals in this case)?

Shut the f*ck up

This is not even funny....how can you have no sensitivity to the torture of an innocent life ?

Fishy
Shut the f*ck up

This is not even funny....how can you have no sensitivity to the torture of an innocent life ?

well he does kinda put it in perspective, although what they did is wrong it doesn't mean they deserve to get killed in a equally bad or perhaps even worse manner. Or that they deserve to get killed at all, it doesn't mean you shouldn't eat meat anymore or whatever either. It sucks but it happens.

Ogami Itto
Why the hell do they skin them ALIVE? i mean is there a reason (something to do with the whole turning fur into clothes thing?) or is it just for "fun"?

BackFire

What do you expect? China's a shithole.

FeceMan
So...what you're saying...is that we should asplode China?

Waks
Originally posted by lord xyz
Do you wear wool?

My friend, to my knowledge, sheep aren't being skinned alive to get the wool off their backs, so don't start down that road.

Dragonnis
Again, it's not the animal rights things I care so much about it is the moral aspect. Humanity is the only species that has the power to have compassion for other speices, but what we choose to do is destroy them. Call me a tree hugger or whatever. But there's no point in skinning animals and all that. People who want to enjoy the beauty of it? What is so beautiful about blowing something's head off? People who get thrill out of destruction and taking life need to be shot themselves. They hold a stick up, pull a trigger and it makes the animal not move anymore. Sounds boring, actually. You want exercise to show your superiority over the rest of nature, care for it, not destroy it.

crazy
Originally posted by PVS
JM, you should actually read threads instead of simply dropping random brain farts in them.

Haha it's like she reads the topic and thinks she has something insightful to say.

Bardock42
Shut the f*ck up

Denied.

It is funny. Your reaction to it at least. Hilarious I must say. I think skinning people alive is wrong. I also think that seriously calling for people to be eaten by lions is wrong as well. Your state of midn is jsut like theres, stop having this holy warrior idea...you want people to die horrible deaths.

PVS
Shut the f*ck up

YEAH BARDOCK!!!! YOU'RE SO HEARTLESS!!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE POINTLESSLY RABBLING ON AN INTERNET MOVIE FORUM!!!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!

see? i just made a difference

Bardock42
I said people, didn't I? Oh well, no matter, skinning animals alive is also wrong. To me. Not actually wrong ...you know.

Lord Urizen
Denied.

It is funny. Your reaction to it at least. Hilarious I must say. I think skinning people alive is wrong. I also think that seriously calling for people to be eaten by lions is wrong as well. Your state of midn is jsut like theres, stop having this holy warrior idea...you want people to die horrible deaths.

It was something I said out of immediate anger, not something I would ever truly wish on anyone.

But I still think the man and woman who tortured those animals should be punished somehow...its pathetic that we pay all this money to please some sadist's animal torture fest.

IF I were to skin them alive, I am pretty sure they'd want me tortured to.

Bardock42
It was something I said out of immediate anger, not something I would ever truly wish on anyone.

But I still think the man and woman who tortured those animals should be punished somehow...its pathetic that we pay all this money to please some sadist's animal torture fest.

IF I were to skin them alive, I am pretty sure they'd want me tortured to.

I used it to talk about a different subject.

What money are you talking about?

Yes. Probably. i can understand it..it's acceptable....someone unconcerned wanting them to b skinned alive is just a different matter though.

Lord Urizen
What money are you talking about?

The money Americans spend of furs from China....which we spend a lot for. It is basically paying those people to torture multitudes of animals per coat.

Yes. Probably. i can understand it..it's acceptable....someone unconcerned wanting them to b skinned alive is just a different matter though.

I don't want the people skinned alive, but I still feel they deserve anything bad that happens to them. What I am saying here is if I found out that lions attacked and ate them, I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest.

I know it sounds f*cked up, but to see the intense sadism that is present in those people makes me lose any compassion I could have for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.