Pretty Please help me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Lover
I am having a little trouble in school. And I need some advice. I like someone...a lot. He's really cute, funny, and he is sweet. My best friend knows that I like him, and she says it's really cute that I have found someone that I like other than Freddy. But the other day she got me and him out of a Study Hall to go paint some gay French Poster thing. I agreed and I had fun, but she started flirting with the guy I like. I felt real stupid, like I was going to cry. What do I do about my friend? sad

Demarthl
tell her back off happy

or just dive down his throat wink

dizzyblondegirl
well its obvious that she wants to try a have him to the problem is she is making you be the quite friend rather than the flirtious friend
try and get together with this guy without your friend then have a chat with your so called mate

Freddy Lover
Okay.

Demarthl
then jump down his throat

Jackie Malfoy
I am sure she did not mean anything by it.Don't let it brother you.You can tell her however that it brothered you that she did that and that she knew that you like him.JM

Freddy Lover
How do I do that?

Demarthl
with a 10 inch meat cutter and say 'fack off slutbag or you'll be my new coat' eek!

Freddy Lover
That's funny Demathl, but I want to handle this in a peaceful way.

Jackie Malfoy
Call her on the phone and tell her.Or talk to her in person.JM yes

Freddy Lover
Okay, Thankyou JM.

Jackie Malfoy
Your very welcome.I hope it turns out good for you.and call me jackie!jmhug

Demarthl
AHHHH!!! the children!!! >.<

syko freak
r u sure she was really flirting wiv him.coz u might hv imagined it. im not bng ofensive but these things happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.