Don't read if you know whats good for you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
"A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded."

Demarthl
roll eyes (sarcastic) you think i girl on my cieling trying to choke me is new?

Jackie Malfoy
Ok I will not read that book!(Crosses her fingers in teh back)jm

Imperial_Samura
Hell, and I thought I was free of all that Ring, Ju-on stuff. Why can't murderous kiddies just leave me alone?

GABRIEL05
I hate those sort of things, but just incase...

crazy_c
Wahahahaha......go die!

Demarthl
y'know someones gonna get so pissed of receiving one of these e-mails one day, thay'll make their own about some mysterious person who was tortured and their curse is that they come to your house and torture you with your own computer, he gets a list of locations using email address from the forwards, he keeps hunting shifty my future

crazy_c
Somebody already has

The Ones
been there done that stained the t-shirt

Demarthl
my present shifty

crazy_c
Go over there! *points*

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by Demarthl
y'know someones gonna get so pissed of receiving one of these e-mails one day, thay'll make their own about some mysterious person who was tortured and their curse is that they come to your house and torture you with your own computer, he gets a list of locations using email address from the forwards, he keeps hunting shifty my future

You need Gmail...

Demarthl
gmail is of no use to me roll eyes (sarcastic)

GABRIEL05
Originally posted by Demarthl
gmail is of no use to me roll eyes (sarcastic)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

syko freak
beter ryt somethin bcoz i dnt wanna chick hanging from my ceiling

crazy_c
There already is one, roofus.

Drumdude1167
I better go tell the little boy that meows and the girl that crawls and makes a scary noise that they got a new one comming in, girl that chokes is what i will call her

Storm
Yikes.... stick out tongue

Agent 69
poop

WindDancer
Originally posted by Storm
Yikes.... stick out tongue

Thank you for the link Storm.

Please use the link to discuss this topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.