Green Lantern Hal Jordan VS. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Originally posted by eleveninches
Hal !!!!

There are NONE of Galactus's hearalds that are more than a match for Hal

Tyrant was one of Galactus's first heralds/friends. Until he turned on him. But I think Hal is out of his league here.

Mainstream
yeah he'd have a Hal of a time trying to beat Tyrant. burlybrawl

illadelph12
:drumroll:

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Tyrant was one of Galactus's first heralds/friends. Until he turned on him. But I think Hal is out of his league here.

well acording to 11" Hal can beat almost anyone

he even said Hal alone can take Galactus.(LMAO)

Funny shit.

Hal is at Terrax's level , but higher Herald will beat him.

if am wrong someone prove me wrong.(other than 11" i already know what his gonna say)

eleveninches
Hal has defeated enemies more powerful than galactus.

Krona,
guardians,
old-timer,

others including:
darkstars,
LEGION,
3598 other GLC members,
spectre,
parallax,
sinestro.

eleveninches
Okay, so he might be stretched a little to face tyrant, but he would pull it off. He's HAL JORDAN!!!!

Thanos has admitted needing even Kyle rayners help to defeat hal and SilverSurfer (this was when Kyle was a total amateur)

kgkg
Okay, so he might be stretched a little to face tyrant, but he would pull it off. He's HAL JORDAN!!!!

Thanos has admitted needing even Kyle rayners help to defeat hal and SilverSurfer (this was when Kyle was a total amateur)

that was Parallax not GL hal

Sentry

Wasn't that when he was Parallax?

eleveninches
Well, yeah, but it shows that Thanos needed KYLE's help. Hal was way more experienced and powerful than kyle.

Okay, he might be stretched a bit to defeat tyrant, but its still possible. BUt he couldnt lose to any of the other heralds (not even to surfer)

kgkg
Well, yeah, but it shows that Thanos needed KYLE's help. Hal was way more experienced and powerful than kyle.

Okay, he might be stretched a bit to defeat tyrant, but its still possible. BUt he couldnt lose to any of the other heralds (not even to surfer)

Thanos came to get OA's energy and he needed kyle to do so.

And Parralax needed Surfers help also to get more power to recreate some city.

Plus Parralax is way to powerful.

and remember Kyle was getting his ass kicked by Terrax.

Am not saying Parralax can't beat Tyrant. Parralax can do it with the power of OA of course. But normal can't beat someone like galactus and tyrant.

Remember they distory Galaxy's with ease.

Hal will need the full power of OA to do so.

11" tell me can hal distroy a solar system , planet.?? (normal not parralax or with aditional power.)

and don't use he has defeated tough enemies. his a guardian of the universe(one of them) and he is a hero also.

and Spiderman , surfer all beated enemies that were beyond their power..

eleveninches
He can do ANYTHING, if he has the willpower to do so. And he has stronger willpower than ANY other human in DC.

Sentry
Can he turn a gold into sand? No. Turn rock into steel? Turn people into animals? I've never seen a GL display powers that of the Silver Surfer, Firestorm, or Sersi. Manipulate matter... laughing

GalacticStorm
Tyrant

armandovalles
I think Hal, Current Kyle (he's now more experienced), or John could take out any herald of Galactus, except for the Destroyer and Tyrant. I think the amateur Kyle, Guy, and Kilowog could beat the weaker heralds, and stalemate the stronger ones like SS and Morg, but eventually lose.

DigiMark007
Wow....heckuva thread. I always like saying this...

"Hal would get his ass handed to him."

big grin

...most fun thread I've posted on in a while.

-DM

DigiMark007
...adn I realize crossovers are bull most of the time, but didn't Surfer once beat Hal in a crossover??

jrodslam
Can he turn a gold into sand? No. Turn rock into steel? Turn people into animals? I've never seen a GL display powers that of the Silver Surfer, Firestorm, or Sersi. Manipulate matter... laughing

Yes he can. Hal is able to manipulate matter as well.

Though of all the things ive heard about Tyrant, he seems like a real baada$$. I cant say for sure who wins though.

What are all of Tyrants abilities and stuff?

armandovalles
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...adn I realize crossovers are bull most of the time, but didn't Surfer once beat Hal in a crossover??

First of all, no, SS beat the amateur Kyle, who is the one of the weakest GL's at his amateur stage. And secondly, yes, ur right, crossovers are all bullshit except for JLA/Avengers.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yes he can. Hal is able to manipulate matter as well.

Though of all the things ive heard about Tyrant, he seems like a real baada$$. I cant say for sure who wins though.

What are all of Tyrants abilities and stuff?
He defeated SS , Gladiator , Etc with ease he will smoke Hal pretty easily

snoopdogg
Can he turn a gold into sand? No. Turn rock into steel? Turn people into animals? I've never seen a GL display powers that of the Silver Surfer, Firestorm, or Sersi. Manipulate matter... laughing GL can manipulate matter and create something out of nothing.

Kyle did this(made kryptonite) imagine what Hal can do wink

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
He defeated SS , Gladiator , Etc with ease he will smoke Hal pretty easily

Because Tyrant beat Surfer and Gladiator easily, why do you assume the same would happen to Hal?

whirlysplat
You lot don't mind using the crossover to say Surfer was stronger than Kyke but when its used to show the surfer got his ass kicked by the cyborg....... or JLA/Avenger is used about Thor or DC marvel about Darksied and SS......You can't have it both ways Sentry and KgKg!

kgkg
Because Tyrant beat Surfer and Gladiator easily, why do you assume the same would happen to Hal?
What is Hal going to do attack him?

Silver Surfer > Hal

10 Silver Surfer won't beat Tyrant

whirlysplat
Nothing to prove the Surfer is greater than Hal at all big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Nothing to prove the Surfer is greater than Hal at all big grin
hal power doesn't compare to what Silver Surfer has done.

All those stuff Jrod posted was mostly Pre-crisis.

Post Crisis is more realistic, Silver Surfer has survived Supernova if you see Post-Crisis do that , holla back

kgkg
Hal beating Tyrant

It’s like saying Wov beats Superman

snoopdogg

All those stuff Jrod posted was mostly Pre-crisis.

I didnt know there was a pre-crisis GL and post-crisis GL laughing

whirlysplat
I've got lots of post and pre crisis stuff with the old yellow weakness hal used to beat regular cosmics each month. big grin Nothing to say Hal is weaker than Surfer big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I didnt know there was a pre-crisis GL and post-crisis GL laughing
Ya u learn something new everyday

snoopdogg
Ya u learn something new everyday Using those old GL scans are not the same as using old Superman scans.

Sentry
Hal's weaker than Tyrant. laughing

There's Tyrant... The one fighting Galactus.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/tyrantgalactus4.jpg

jrodslam
How did the fight go? Was G full powered? Explain. That picture doesnt show much.

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Using those old GL scans are not the same as using old Superman scans.
CM PC
Hal PC
Supes PC
Darkseid PC

etc all did things that Post can't , PC was very inconsistent with it’s characters ( and power) , post fixed many of it’s issues.

kgkg
How did the fight go? Was G full powered? Explain. That picture doesnt show much.
that's not normal tyrant.

That tyrant was at his Prime.

Normal Tyrant is > Silver Surfer , BrB , Jack , Thanos , Gladiator , Morg , Terrax etc................ by a long shot

whirlysplat
Hals powers were never changedbig grin If you understood crisis you'd know that big grin

jrodslam
CM PC
Hal PC
Supes PC
Darkseid PC

etc all did things that Post can't , PC was very inconsistent with it’s characters ( and power) , post fixed many of it’s issues.

What did "PC" GL's do that so called pre-crisis ones cant do? GL's can do anything they can imagine. Whats different? Explain plz. big grin

jrodslam
that's not normal tyrant.

That tyrant was at his Prime.

Normal Tyrant is > Silver Surfer , BrB , Jack , Thanos , Gladiator , Morg , Terrax etc................ by a long shot

Im just saying that that scan doesnt show anything. Can you post the whole fight? Or at least tell what happened.

Sentry
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/tyrantgalactus3.jpg

Hal would get raped if he fought all those cosmics at once. Some of them
Hal can't even deal with one on one. Hal loses.

kgkg
What did "PC" GL's do that so called pre-crisis ones cant do? GL's can do anything they can imagine. Whats different? Explain plz. big grin
They can do anything they can imagine.

So if they imagine being greater than Spectre they would?

Just look at Post crisis Hal, or any GL, and pre crisis you will see big difference in what they do.

jrodslam
They can do anything they can imagine.

So if they imagine being greater than Spectre they would?

Just look at Post crisis Hal, or any GL, and pre crisis you will see big difference in what they do.

The reason that they could never have power greater than the Spectre is because they would have to be able to prcieve the power and understand it.

Thats why everyone cant go FTL speeds. Its because they cant understand what it is to go that fast. Hal re-created Coast City, but ran out of power.

As long as they are charged and can preceive the things they want to accomplish they can do.

Wynndar
Why does this thread even exist? Tyrant might be the most poerful physical being in Marvel.

Sentry
Spectre with God's wrath/permission VS. GL Hal =

Hal rip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.