nominations for the most anoying banned person!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
well i have decided to make a poll on the most anoying banned person! just post the names and lets get started!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Micheal Myers 1

el_barto
oh and dont fight over this thread because i dont want it to be closed because of some jackasses were being stupid

HockeyHorror
Mike Myers 1 ownz...

stfu F vs J..no wonder everyone is against u.

Crash Overload
Some Guy who posted in the Matrix Forum... he had his avatar as What his name.... agent 00Sex... Shaggylific.... Yeah Baby Yeah! that guy tehre in a purple outfit or orange... anwya he aso had an automatic insult machine on the net....

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jheez Hockey Horror i'm so sick of your bullshit! shut the hell up! MM 1 is an accident bought into this world to make hell on earth! he has no manners or heart what so ever! and nor do you!

scarlet1015
confused thats a bit harsh

Crash Overload
Personally Iam not against F vs J that much, i just thought that her having a deadly battle with Freddy was crazy and that she deserved to go under psychiatry for awhile... but other then that I don't see why she should be hated.

Freddy_vs_Jason
That thing was a joke, the dream warrior thing, and he is always being a jerk so he got what he desevered

lil bitchiness
Can we stop the arguing please!

el_barto
^well said lil

Mr. Bacon
ll411

yerssot
this has to be one of the most .... nevermind roll eyes (sarcastic)

el_barto
the most anoying banned person for me was akilla

el_barto
HEY!! thats not nice mad mad mad

yerssot
problem being ... ?

el_barto
you making fun of my stup.... I MEAN cool thread

yerssot
not your thread, the contence on the other hand ...

el_barto
ah gotcha wink

WindDancer
I can think of one particular person! I just don't want to say his/her name right now!

I'm afraid he/she MIGHT return!.................but I would say he/she is a rather "big" annoying person.

pixie1
^lol(thats not too obveus is it laughing )

Linkalicious
You dig?

pixie1
^lol

el_barto
i still say akilla is the most anoying you realy have to read his posts to understand it

Tired Hiker
Yeah, was that also Darth Hater, the guy who thought he could rap? I hated that pri*ck!

el_barto
lol laughing out loud

Dogbert
You are STILL moaning about AkiLLa. If you want to talk to him, PM me and i'll give you his AIM

el_barto
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i would like that *cackles*

Dregh
Deegr8rebel/rebellion was so damn annoying, I remember he wanted Shoukan, WildDancer and N.tonks to "apologize" to him.

Mr Parker
Damn Michael Myers 1 got banned? man that sucks.Im going to miss him.He was really knowledgeable about the halloween movies.Hey he's an evil man,of course he has no manners or heart. big grin Michael Myers IS an accident brought into this world to make hell on earth. big grin thats why he kills people all the time. big grin REST IN HELL MICHAEL,we'll miss you. big grin Some of us will anyways.I didnt know him to well but I got along with him just fine.

Dregh
And I hope F v J gets banned, she's so weird.

MC Mike
Well, I hated one BIG person YOU DIG? no expression

SlipknoT
Biiiiiig you suck. you dig?

HockeyHorror
i want F vs J to be banned smile

Shoukan
Deegr8rebel/rebellion and biiiiig

SlipknoT
F vs J does get annoying

RobBo
Hmm....with you there TH!

WindDancer
Hey Everyone is not nice to say that "she/he should be banned." Let's just discuss those ppl that are no longer among us (here at KMC of course)

Kaleanae
And his twin.

Lord Soth
Although I'm happy that no one's mentioned him, I'm a bit surprised no one said Hypochristian........

Storm
nono
You should know better.

yerssot
sock?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Dregh, I don't even know who you are! come to think of it, I don't even think i've ever posted in the same thread as you, so how can you think i'm weird? and HH, i'm not moving, what happened to you? you use to be cool.........

Storm
I' m sorry but that is ridiculous.

glenn
Hope no-ones mentioned me

Im_Fuzzy
well your not banned so no

Clovie
shifty there is ONE annoying person, but i think he hasn't been banned.....but still i miss him stick out tongue

Raz
Listen to him, he is wise! yes

No more "he/she should be banned" posts please. I'm going to interpret it as member bashing, and you know the consequences aren't nice.

Mr Parker
Since we are talking members that HAVE been banned,can someone tell me why MM1 was banned? I'll miss him. sad

Korri
yeah he was kewl sad

WindDancer
Good news!!!! MM1 is back!!!

WindDancer
jawdrop

The god and Creator of KMC has call me wise!!!!!! evil face

Berlin
jawdrop

You DIIIIG?

Vampiree
i can name two members:

xGAMBITx and *shrugs*

ruby....

Vampiree
or rather ruby aka yurb aka wind aka n/a

VilleValo462
BIIIG and F V J .............. and that CemetarySlut .....

Lord Soth
Hahah, still no one! Hypo has been (more or less) vindicated of hatred!

badkittykitty
eee lord soth thanks for bumping this up to the top so I can close it...it gotten very 'flame on in here'

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.