Yoda escapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bwill00
I heard Yoda escapes cause he uses a jedi mind trick to make the clones think hes a helpless animal.
~"This isnt the jedi were looking for"

LandoSpeeder2
er k.

LandoSpeeder2
I think this thread is worth discussing....at tfn at least. stick out tongue

Ben-Kenobi
Um i think we can wait till the movie. im staying away from spoliers lately. lol

TheElectricFox
Apperently there was a rumor that he farts while acting like an animal.

Thank god that it was only a rumor

bilb
There has been rumor after rumor on this one, and nothing confirmed from anyone. Looks like this is one we are gonna have to wait till May to see what happens....

bwill00
Well you can see that it would work. i mean he is the strongest jedi. he hides appearance much like sidious

bwill00
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
I think this thread is worth discussing....at tfn at least. stick out tongue
theforce.net well i dont do into their forum rooms

MarioX
yoda is da bomb, yo. yes

bilb
Originally posted by bwill00
Well you can see that it would work. i mean he is the strongest jedi. he hides appearance much like sidious

Not quite. Yoda used wit and cleverness to throw luke off, Sids uses the darkside to truly mask his appearance. Not the same at al really...

The Ones
http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/images/smiles/mf_emoticon_jfc.gif

bwill00
well i think he gets away much like obiwan did with the sandtroopers

smoker4
Originally posted by The Ones
http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/images/smiles/mf_emoticon_jfc.gif

ROFL i love it

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by smoker4
ROFL i love it Same here.

Darth_Nefarus
Yoda would just try and pull at one of their guns, then act like a coward and they'd leave him alone.
suckers

Darth Plagueis
I have heard this too, and i think (if it happens in the movie) it is supposed to be a precursor to how he acts when we first encounter him in ESB, not like an animal per se, but like a dim-witted, simple & harmless creature.

shockimebones
i reeeeally hope he doesn't do this

guiro72
agree with plagueis....it would be a nod to esb, and fits with yoda's already established character....makes sense to me....

thejeditraitor
why clutter the board with useless threads?

BAILY
Because the Search Button is too hard to understand how to use... and operate efficiently...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.