Da Moose Died!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Moose's Sad Story

I was born in April of 1983, along with two other calves which I learned were my brother and sister. I was in a world much bigger than where I came from. As I opened my eyes and looked around, I was afraid, but with my mother at my side, I felt safe. Awhile after I was born, I tried getting up on my feet, but I couldn't because my legs were so weak. I knew I had to keep on trying, though, and soon I started to walk. My brother and sister got the hang of it, too, and we started exploring the forest. It was so exciting for me and my brother and sister. Then we went back to our mother, and she taught us how to eat grass and many other things. I thought, at first, this world wasn't dangerous at all, but later my mother told us that there were many dangers in this world that we were going to have to face. For now, though, I felt safe, and later in the evening, we all went out fot a swim. It was so fun that I wanted to stay in the water longer, but it was getting dark and we had to go home.

A year passed, and then it was time for us to leave our mother. It was hard for us, but she explained why, and we understood. By this time, we were pretty much grown up. I thought this was the saddest part of my life, leaving my mother. But I still had my sister and brother with me.

By my third year, I had big full grown antlers. My brother and sister and I had already separated and I had already mated. One day while I was walking along the river, I heard a strange noise coming in my direction. It grew louder and louder. I looked towards the far part of the river and I saw something big in the water making a strange buzzing noise. I sensed danger when I saw something move inside the strange object. They were two-legged creatures! My mother had always warned us about the dangers of the those two-legged creatures. They were the ones that carried around the firesticks, as my mother called them. They too made a strange loud noise. It was the first time I'd seen a two-legged creature. I had always wondered how they looked. Suddenly, the loud object started to come towards me much faster. I looked closely and saw the men holding something I now recognized was a firestick. I got scared and started running for the trees. Then the firesticks made their loud noises, and while I was running towards the trees something hit the ground with a splatting sound. I got even more scared and ran faster. The men jumped out of the thing they were in and made loud bangs with their firesticks as I ran up the beach. They were hunting me. I ran through the trees as fast as I could. When I came to this big clearing there was no place to hide. They kept on shooting at me. Then something hit me on the leg and I felt a sharp pain. I fell to the ground. I tried getting up, but I fell back down. I finally got up and tried to run, but I couldn't and had to walk with a limp. The men were getting closer to me, and they shot at me again. I felt another terrible pain in my neck, and I fell to the ground and couldn't move. Blood was flowing down my side where I got hit. Then the pain started to go away and I felt dizzy, as if my life was going to end. Suddenly I heard another loud shot, and it hit me right in the head. I looked at the men one last time, then my mind went blank and I couldn't think anymore. I was dead!

Oh dear. smile

Clovie
cry

Da Moose
Originally posted by Korri
Moose's Sad Story

I was born in April of 1983, along with two other calves which I learned were my brother and sister. I was in a world much bigger than where I came from. As I opened my eyes and looked around, I was afraid, but with my mother at my side, I felt safe. Awhile after I was born, I tried getting up on my feet, but I couldn't because my legs were so weak. I knew I had to keep on trying, though, and soon I started to walk. My brother and sister got the hang of it, too, and we started exploring the forest. It was so exciting for me and my brother and sister. Then we went back to our mother, and she taught us how to eat grass and many other things. I thought, at first, this world wasn't dangerous at all, but later my mother told us that there were many dangers in this world that we were going to have to face. For now, though, I felt safe, and later in the evening, we all went out fot a swim. It was so fun that I wanted to stay in the water longer, but it was getting dark and we had to go home.

A year passed, and then it was time for us to leave our mother. It was hard for us, but she explained why, and we understood. By this time, we were pretty much grown up. I thought this was the saddest part of my life, leaving my mother. But I still had my sister and brother with me.

By my third year, I had big full grown antlers. My brother and sister and I had already separated and I had already mated. One day while I was walking along the river, I heard a strange noise coming in my direction. It grew louder and louder. I looked towards the far part of the river and I saw something big in the water making a strange buzzing noise. I sensed danger when I saw something move inside the strange object. They were two-legged creatures! My mother had always warned us about the dangers of the those two-legged creatures. They were the ones that carried around the firesticks, as my mother called them. They too made a strange loud noise. It was the first time I'd seen a two-legged creature. I had always wondered how they looked. Suddenly, the loud object started to come towards me much faster. I looked closely and saw the men holding something I now recognized was a firestick. I got scared and started running for the trees. Then the firesticks made their loud noises, and while I was running towards the trees something hit the ground with a splatting sound. I got even more scared and ran faster. The men jumped out of the thing they were in and made loud bangs with their firesticks as I ran up the beach. They were hunting me. I ran through the trees as fast as I could. When I came to this big clearing there was no place to hide. They kept on shooting at me. Then something hit me on the leg and I felt a sharp pain. I fell to the ground. I tried getting up, but I fell back down. I finally got up and tried to run, but I couldn't and had to walk with a limp. The men were getting closer to me, and they shot at me again. I felt another terrible pain in my neck, and I fell to the ground and couldn't move. Blood was flowing down my side where I got hit. Then the pain started to go away and I felt dizzy, as if my life was going to end. Suddenly I heard another loud shot, and it hit me right in the head. I looked at the men one last time, then my mind went blank and I couldn't think anymore. I was dead!

Oh dear. smile

How on earth did you get your grubby little hands on my memoirs?

XIA
Lmao! laughing out loud

Korri
Its not the only thing i have gained access to. How about the pic of your last moments? smile

http://www.ankn.uaf.edu/Marshall/moosefire/images/moosefire69.jpg

Da Moose
Its not the only thing i have gained access to. How about the pic of your last moments? smile

http://www.ankn.uaf.edu/Marshall/moosefire/images/moosefire69.jpg

God, that is SUCH a bad picture. I look so fat. And what's with that stupid smile on my face?

Hey! Look at me! I'm dead!

I mean, come on...how unflattering can I be?

Clovie
*mumbles* where is the ignorethreads option when you need it cry

Wolflet
Originally posted by Clovie
cry

Korri
Its supposed to be funny, he isnt actually dead cant you see the irongy people jeez! mad

Clovie
Its supposed to be funny, he isnt actually dead cant you see the irongy people jeez! mad i know korris, but it is this kind of jokes which i don't find funny erm

smoker4
That hunters got something on his mindhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/tongue_smilie.gif

Korri
sniper moose

Da Moose
Its supposed to be funny, he isnt actually dead cant you see the irongy people jeez! mad

Korri, let me interject...it's because I have cancer, that some people get upset easily by threads like this.

Personally, I think it's funny...but it may not rest well with some people, and for that I appreciate them a lot. smile

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Da Moose
Korri, let me interject...it's because I have cancer, that some people get upset easily by threads like this.

Personally, I think it's funny...but it may not rest well with some people, and for that I appreciate them a lot. smile

Wait a second...I must have missed something. You have cancer?

silver_tears
Are you serious scott? confused

Korri
I lover yee flirt1

Da Moose
Originally posted by silver_tears
Are you serious scott? confused

Yes, I am. I have told very few people here, but I do. Just behind my eye I had a small tumour. I've been getting treatments for about 2 months now...and I had a great progress report this past Monday...but the people who know, they understandably get a little upset with killing moose talk etc.. laughing out loud

Da Moose

silver_tears
I'm sorry hug

Korri
omfg im such a b!tch shock

Da Moose
Originally posted by silver_tears
I'm sorry hug

Thank you...but don't be...I'm not. It woke me up a little... smile

LanİeWindu™
I'm considering it more like...I have A cancer in me which I'm trying to get rid of, but yeah, essentially.

Best of luck man. Kick cancer's ass!

Sadly my baby cousin Madison is losing the fight with cancer right now. She was given 6 months to live about 3 months ago.

smoker4
Sorry to hear that dudehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cowboy.gif

my moms in remission at the mo

Da Moose

Englishpin@pple
so moose what happened to ur mum?

Da Moose
Originally posted by smoker4
Sorry to hear that dudehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cowboy.gif

my moms in remission at the mo

Thanks.

That is wonderful to hear. It makes me feel good when I hear stories like that. smile

silver_tears
Awww Ken hug everyone needs a hug

Powerful Dragon
Moose's Sad Story

Oh dear. smile
Realy nice um whos da moose the deer or the human.

Korri
cry Im sorry scott it was rather Silly of me.

Lover you hug

smoker4
Thanks.

That is wonderful to hear. It makes me feel good when I hear stories like that. smile

No probs mooseman, keep on trucking smile

Fionnula
wow..thats so shocking...i hope you get better sweetie hug

LanİeWindu™
Thank you my friend...I appreciate that. smile

Oh shit..how old is she Lance? confused

2 years old.

smoker4
Sorry to hear that lance sad

Da Moose
cry Im sorry scott it was rather Silly of me.

Lover you hug

Korri, hon, really, I'm not upset! laughing out loud

But thanks, and even though I hate you, I lover you too.

Da Moose
Originally posted by Fionnula
wow..thats so shocking...i hope you get better sweetie hug

Moi? I'll be fine darlin...but thank you. smile

Da Moose

LanİeWindu™
OMG...I am so sorry. See...THAT is sad....Jesus...Lance, my heart goes out to you and your family...Oh man... sad

It's a rare type of Germ Cell Cancer...only 1 in 4 million people ever get it. They don't have anything to fight it...yet.

They already took her off of Chemo because there's nothing more they can do.

Fionnula
that's terrible..i'm sorry

Da Moose

Fionnula
..it's so sad..poor child.. and her parents as well..it must hurt so mcuh

Ketchuptome
Shoot him n bang bang

bilb
Moosie, you are in my thoughts & prayers. My mom & aunt are both in remission from cancer, it happens all the time. Please keep us updated, you are very much loved here... happy

Lance, I am SOOOO sorry. I lost a child myself & know what a heartbreak it is. You & yours are in my prayers as well.

Korri
Korri, hon, really, I'm not upset! laughing out loud

But thanks, and even though I hate you, I lover you too.

Feelin' The hate vibe droolio

CherryPie
laughing out loud

that's awesome

Da Moose
Originally posted by bilb
Moosie, you are in my thoughts & prayers. My mom & aunt are both in remission from cancer, it happens all the time. Please keep us updated, you are very much loved here... happy

Lance, I am SOOOO sorry. I lost a child myself & know what a heartbreak it is. You & yours are in my prayers as well.

Thank you bilb...it is much appreciated.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss too...that must have been so hard. sad

Korri
Mooster! eek!

Mighty Yoda
moose died *cries*

Da Moose
Mooster! eek!

Korri....ster...confused

That sounded stupid.

Let's try...Korri ster...

Oh for God's sake... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey darlin! big grin

Korri
Aparently not! eek!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_44892_IX.gif

ohyes

Mighty Yoda
poor moose

Da Moose
Aparently not! eek!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_44892_IX.gif

ohyes

Yes, the news of my untimely departure were somewhat premature. wink

Korri
Korri....ster...confused

That sounded stupid.

Let's try...Korri ster...

Oh for God's sake... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey darlin! big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

smoker4
Originally posted by bilb

sad

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/kisses.gif

Corran
Ding dong! The Moose is dead. Which old Moose? The wicked Moose!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Moose is dead. he's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Moose is dead!

Clovie
can't you close this thread?????????????????

Corran
No I cannot

Clovie
Originally posted by Corran
No I cannot make yourself a mod of OTF ans close it eek!

Corran
The power would go to my head.

Clovie
like the bad-force?

Corran
Yes, I would then become Darth Mod

Clovie
sounds good to me happy

CherryPie
hey korri i thought you said yu hated moose

FAKER ALERT

Corran
Originally posted by CherryPie
hey korri i thought you said yu hated moose

FAKER ALERT Cherry, when they say they hate each other they mean the opposite - it's just messing around.

CherryPie
it means that they are both immature then

cuz when i say i hate someone...i meanit big grin

Corran
It does not mean they are immature, it means they are being silly.

This does not mean that I am suggesting they are not immature, merely that this love-hate thing does not mean that they are confused

CherryPie
they are admit it

love hate is stupid we need one or the other

Clovie
blink

no we don't need any of them no expression

Da Moose
It does not mean they are immature, it means they are being silly.

This does not mean that I am suggesting they are not immature, merely that this love-hate thing does not mean that they are confused

You're wasting your breath Corran...but thank you for trying to explain.

Oh, and btw, I am NOT immature!

*yanks Corrans pants down to his ankles*

Clovie
eek! i saw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarrasment

Da Moose
eek! i saw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarrasment

You can't be serious!

Corran's junk is not visible to the naked eye!

CherryPie
you may not be moose...but korri IS

or she is a very sad little girl yes

Clovie
You can't be serious!

Corran's junk is not visible to the naked eye! i mean the purple teddy bears boxers embarrasment

Da Moose
i mean the purple teddy bears boxers embarrasment

Oh...bwahahahaha laughing out loud

I bought those for him. embarrasment

Corran
You can't be serious!

Corran's junk is not visible to the naked eye! Only because his big fat belly overhandgs to his knees - luckily in this case.

CherryPie
oh and btw pulling down pants is immature HA *points and laughs*

Clovie
Oh...bwahahahaha laughing out loud

I bought those for him. embarrasment you have good taste wink

Da Moose
Only because his big fat belly overhandgs to his knees - luckily in this case.

LMAO....you DO have to have a garage to keep your tools in.

Corran
LMAO....you DO have to have a garage to keep your tools in. And the size of the Nail does not matter when you've got enough weight to bang it in with.

CherryPie
clovie, you make me hot...^ not you

Clovie
clovie, you make me hot...^ not you open the window? wink

And the size of the Nail does not matter when you've got enough weight to bang it in with. it is disturbing....

Corran
clovie, you make me hot...^ not you I guessed that because I'm NOT Clovie - well not today anyhow.

Clovie
I guessed that because I'm NOT Clovie - well not today anyhow. you aren't me? huh

Corran
you aren't me? huh Sorry no, I have been deceiving you for long enough now the truth had to come out sooner or later.

Clovie
Sorry no, I have been deceiving you for long enough now the truth had to come out sooner or later. but that would mean i am alone in being me cry

Corran
Yes but no, we are with you being ourselves too, so we are together alone and therefore not alone.

confused I don't get it.

Clovie
Yes but no, we are with you being ourselves too, so we are together alone and therefore not alone.

confused I don't get it. so you're with me eek!

i don't either.. confused

Corran
We may not be clovie together, but we are confused together big grin partytime

Clovie
better than nothing, isn't it? holiday

Corran
Being anything with you is better than most things - especially nothing hug

Clovie
awwww....... that's so nice....hug

Corran
Just like you smooches

Clovie
naaah.... embarrasmentbag

Corran
yes

Korri
hello...

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE

not to interupt your cute little convo no expression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.