Suspended....I get the best luck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I was suspended again today laughing But get this, im suspended for 3 days next week on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. But we have Thursday and Friday off, then the next week is Spring Break!!! eek! laughing Happy Dance

Im in such a good mood today

Demarthl
nice one slip, what ya do this time? laughing

Da Moose
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I was suspended again today laughing But get this, im suspended for 3 days next week on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. But we have Thursday and Friday off, then the next week is Spring Break!!! eek! laughing Happy Dance

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out, if I am more saddened by the fact that you are proud of this, or that your mother carried you to term.

Korri
I love it when guys loose out on an education droolio

King Burger
Suspended from school?

Hopefully it was for something cool like kicking
some other student's a**, or something.

Da Moose
Originally posted by King Burger
Suspended from school?

Hopefully it was for something cool like kicking
some other student's a**, or something.

OMG, you children are so amusing.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Da Moose
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out, if I am more saddened by the fact that you are proud of this, or that your mother carried you to term.

LlaughingL...classic!

Jedi Priestess

Actually my first thought was, if he were my child he'd now be on his way to military school.

Directly to Slip tho, hun you have some obvious anger issues that are going to land you in the big house some day if you dont seek help. cry

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Demarthl
nice one slip, what ya do this time? laughing A lot of things, I started a fire in detention, and didnt feel like going to my detentions

Da Moose
A lot of things, I started a fire in detention, and didnt feel like going to my detentions

What pre school do you go to?

SlipknoT
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out, if I am more saddened by the fact that you are proud of this, or that your mother carried you to term. Im happy...because I get out of school for not going to school no expression

LanİeWindu™
A lot of things, I started a fire in detention, and didnt feel like going to my detentions

dots...words can not express how utterly dumb of you that was.

SlipknoT
What pre school do you go to? Dude, why are you so disgusted

Da Moose
Im happy...because I get out of school for not going to school no expression

I'm sorry man, but that is just so sad. You've got nothing ahead of you in life if this is how you are now.

Jedi Priestess
Give it up moosie, he's too far from the light I think.

Korri
Some Ned burst the water pipe in the boy's toilets today and the whole main building of our school had to have the water turned off to stop the floding.

sheesh! that was funny! smile

SlipknoT
I'm sorry man, but that is just so sad. You've got nothing ahead of you in life if this is how you are now. How the **** do you know? You dont know me at all.

Da Moose
Dude, why are you so disgusted

Because you are young and you are wasting your life...don't f'uck it up, you only get one shot. I've seen too many people I considered friends send everything to hell because they thought that this type of shit is cool. It's not...because as you get older, these behaviours land you in places where detention consists of orange jump suits and a cellmate named Tiny, who makes you his bit'ch.

SlipknoT
Because you are young and you are wasting your life...don't f'uck it up, you only get one shot. I've seen too many people I considered friends send everything to hell because they thought that this type of shit is cool. It's not...because as you get older, these behaviours land you in places where detention consists of orange jump suits and a cellmate named Tiny, who makes you his bit'ch. O well, Im having fun while doing it...

Demarthl
yawn
im sorry the 'i give a shit' seemed to drift off there... no expression

Da Moose
How the **** do you know? You dont know me at all.

Because I KNOW. I've been there...I've seen it. I've lived it, albeit, not to the extent you are. I may not know YOU, but there is someone like you in every school...and they almost ALWAYS end up being the only one laughing, because to everyone else, they just become a sad charicature of failure.

Korri
I think if you hate school then its ok to rebel droolio

Clovie
i've never been suspended happy

Da Moose
O well, Im having fun while doing it...

Well, go ahead and enjoy it, and send us a letter from San Quentin in a few years.

King Burger
OMG, you children are so amusing.

Man, I'm not much older than you.

Besides, it's all in fun. If he wants to screw around in
School, let him.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Korri
I think if you hate school then its ok to rebel droolio You have no idea how much I hate it.

SlipknoT

School, let him. exactly

Korri
Im only going back next year to do music. I love music its the only subject i like and i only have to take a couple of subjects but its worth it if i get to do music. smile

everything else is pish though no expression

SlipknoT
Well, go ahead and enjoy it, and send us a letter from San Quentin in a few years. You have my word that I will

Demarthl
oh my how the tables have turned no expression

what?!? oh wait, was that someone caring? where?!? eek!

Da Moose

School, let him.

Right...besides, if he wants to light a house on fire, let him.

Some kids are so naive and sad.

Da Moose
oh my how the tables have turned no expression

what?!? oh wait, was that someone caring? where?!? eek!

What the hell are you talking about?

SlipknoT
Right...besides, if he wants to light a house on fire, let him.

Some kids are so naive and sad. I was bored

Demarthl
i suppose kids are supposed to be super intelligent and study their lives away just to be a slave monkey for a huge corporation?
psh

Da Moose
I was bored

Dude, we all get bored. I'm just saying, you're obviously not STUPID....don't mess up your entire life.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Actually my first thought was, if he were my child he'd now be on his way to military school.

Directly to Slip tho, hun you have some obvious anger issues that are going to land you in the big house some day if you dont seek help. cry Sheesh! Just for a little suspesion? messed

Da Moose
i suppose kids are supposed to be super intelligent and study their lives away just to be a slave monkey for a huge corporation?
psh

Listen lunchbucket, when I want your opinion...

Wait, I won't ever want your opinion...

SlipknoT
Dude, we all get bored. I'm just saying, you're obviously not STUPID....don't mess up your entire life. My life is already ****ed up

Da Moose
Sheesh! Just for a little suspesion? messed

How many times is it now?

SlipknoT

Wait, I won't ever want your opinion... he was telling the truth?

Demarthl

Wait, I won't ever want your opinion...
oooh feisty panda, bite me
happy i have the freedom to point out my views as does anyone, wether i get banned or not i dont really care especially when it comes to people like you

Da Moose
My life is already ****ed up

Then why would you want to f'uck it up more? Dude, you're funny, and you seem to be well thought of..

SlipknoT
How many times is it now? This year? 4. Since I was freshman I think its 11

Korri
moose come on man dont make me get the shotgun no

King Burger
If every student who screwed around a bit in school was
destined for a life of poverty and lawlessness, then most
american men would be out on the street, or in prison
today.

Settled down people.

SlipknoT
Then why would you want to f'uck it up more? Dude, you're funny, and you seem to be well thought of.. I know, but stuff happens

Wolflet

eek!eek!

Da Moose
I know, but stuff happens

Yeah, it does, I know...but...there is a brain in there...you're intelligent...you have creativity...it just sucks...I mean, 11 times in how many years?

Da Moose
oooh feisty panda, bite me
happy i have the freedom to point out my views as does anyone, wether i get banned or not i dont really care especially when it comes to people like you

Uh huh....

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice. I bet you get bullied a lot.

SlipknoT
3...and Im estimating 2 to 5 more times this year

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Wolflet
eek!eek! happy

Da Moose
3...and Im estimating 2 to 5 more times this year

Well...I guess there ain't much more to say...just think about it a bit...I mean, I'm not trying to be 'an adult' here...just someone who was on that road and luckilly saw the slope it was.

Demarthl
Uh huh....

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice. I bet you get bullied a lot.
yawn yep yep... anything else... no? okay
goes to show your not the best when it comes to judging pepole, not sayin i am either, but ironically i know who i am roll eyes (sarcastic)
bullied? nah.. wheres the fun in that? ridicule another child because they are different, what kinda of pathetic mindless moron would bring that idea up... oh wait roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Well...I guess there ain't much more to say...just think about it a bit...I mean, I'm not trying to be 'an adult' here...just someone who was on that road and luckilly saw the slope it was. Oh well

Korri
Im not rebellious enough but if i was going to get suspending it would be because i like got in a fight with someone and hit them really hard no expression.

There are a few people i would like to do that too. no expression

Da Moose
yawn yep yep... anything else... no? okay
goes to show your not the best when it comes to judging pepole, not sayin i am either, but ironically i know who i am roll eyes (sarcastic)
bullied? nah.. wheres the fun in that? ridicule another child because they are different, what kinda of pathetic mindless moron would bring that idea up... oh wait roll eyes (sarcastic)

You bore me. Talk is cheap, but that's ok, so are you.

I would have liked to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn't understand me.

Demarthl
You bore me. Talk is cheap, but that's ok, so are you.

I would have liked to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn't understand me.
oh the almight has spoken boweth down unto me and listen
how about no. stop beleiving your better then everyone else and treating them like idiots. jeez

Da Moose
oh the almight has spoken boweth down unto me and listen
how about no. stop beleiving your better then everyone else and treating them like idiots. jeez

I don't believe I've better than everyone else, but I KNOW I'm better than you...

Demarthl
I don't believe I've better than everyone else, but I KNOW I'm better than you...
yawn yes everyones better then me, get over yourself

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Korri
Im not rebellious enough but if i was going to get suspending it would be because i like got in a fight with someone and hit them really hard no expression.

There are a few people i would like to do that too. no expression Look up a few of my other suspension threads..... evil face

KidRock
Im happy...because I get out of school for not going to school no expression

Im happy..because i know im going to be making 100 times the money you make after i graduate college and your cooking my food at mcdonalds

Da Moose
Originally posted by KidRock
Im happy..because i know im going to be making 100 times the money you make after i graduate college and your cooking my food at mcdonalds

Ok, I AGREE with you on something? I thought we only disagreed on stuff... confused

SlipknoT
nevermind

Da Moose
yawn yes everyones better then me, get over yourself

Blah? Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah...

Englishpin@pple
*disagrees* there

Demarthl
roll eyes (sarcastic) precisely

KidRock
Ok, I AGREE with you on something? I thought we only disagreed on stuff... confused

cool lol much better when we agree on things.

SlipknoT
Im happy..because i know im going to be making 100 times the money you make after i graduate college and your cooking my food at mcdonalds roll eyes (sarcastic)

Da Moose
cool lol much better when we agree on things.

But we still hate each other, right? wink stick out tongue

KidRock
But we still hate each other, right? wink stick out tongue

of course, it just wouldnt be the same if we didnt. laughing out loud

Da Moose
of course, it just wouldnt be the same if we didnt. laughing out loud

Ok then, now go **** yourself. laughing out loud

BlackC@t

laughing Too true!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BlackC@t
laughing Too true! Well i dont plan to live to long, and the way things are going I dont think I will have money problems smokin'

KidRock
I just dont like slipknot becuase i know one day im going to have to spend my hard earned tax dollars to support him while hes in jail.

BlackC@t
nopity

Da Moose
I just dont like slipknot becuase i know one day im going to have to spend my hard earned tax dollars to support him while hes in jail.

I dunno whether I like him or not, I don't really know him, but I agree....

CHRIST! Twice in one day?!

I'm going home... laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I just dont like slipknot becuase i know one day im going to have to spend my hard earned tax dollars to support him while hes in jail. And the rest on beer and parts for your truck roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackC@t
The violin was towards Slipknots' post.

I knew someone was gonna' post before me and make it look like I was saying it to them! mad

BlackC@t
And the rest on beer and parts for your truck roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! laughing

SlipknoT

I knew someone was gonna' post before me and make it look like I was saying it to them! mad And what was the point of the violin?

Da Moose

I knew someone was gonna' post before me and make it look like I was saying it to them! mad

My bad.

Can you forgive me?

Wait, that WASN'T me...

big grin

Care for dinner? big grin

KidRock
I dunno whether I like him or not, I don't really know him, but I agree....

CHRIST! Twice in one day?!

I'm going home... laughing out loud

I would be surprised if we agree once in a lifetime.. but twice in one day? what is going on?!

QUOTE=3428553]Originally posted by SlipknoT
and Slipknot, just remember, not all of us are **** ups like you who light fires and get drunk every night. Instead of spending money on beer and a broken down pickup truck like you might I will be paying my tuition. I really do feel bad for you..

Demarthl
or talking bullshit on a forum like the rest of us

BlackC@t
And what was the point of the violin?

A sarcastic post, stating I couldn't care less wether you didn't plan to live that long or not.

SlipknoT
I would be surprised if we agree once in a lifetime.. but twice in one day? what is going on?!

QUOTE=3428553]Originally posted by SlipknoT
and Slipknot, just remember, not all of us are **** ups like you who light fires and get drunk every night. Instead of spending money on beer and a broken down pickup truck like you might I will be paying my tuition. or new Shingles for you trailer roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I'm not a big drinker.

SlipknoT
A sarcastic post, stating I couldn't care less wether you didn't plan to live that long or not. Aw thanks happy

BlackC@t
Slipknot here's a word of advice, take education seriously, don't piss about with your friends every night being a bunch of low-lifes.

If you don't keep your head down in school you're going to be in deep shit, and no one will be there to save you.

This post is not an insult by the way.

Shaggy2dope
slip is that the worst u done? because ive done worse big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
slip is that the worst u done? because ive done worse big grin Dear God no laughing Look at my older Suspension threads

BlackC@t
Aw thanks happy

Hey, no problem happy

Shaggy2dope
what were they say em im too lazy to look

SlipknoT
Slipknot here's a word of advice, take education seriously, don't piss about with your friends every night being a bunch of low-lifes.

If you don't keep your head down in school you're going to be in deep shit, and no one will be there to save you.

This post is not an insult by the way. I do fine is school, I just like to have fun, and realize school is bullshit.

KidRock
I do fine is school, I just like to have fun, and realize school is bullshit.

Doing fine in school? did you get a D- instead of an F in gym last quarter? good job! baby steps are good.

Demarthl
bout time you turned up shags roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shaggy2dope
yo Kidrock leave him the hell alone man

SlipknoT
what were they say em im too lazy to look I beat the shit out of a kid becuase he robbed my friend, Broke a meter stick over a kids face and split his lip in two, fights, skipping school, and other stupid shit

BlackC@t
Just because you do well in school doesn't mean you're set for life, there's more to it then that.

If you think school is bullshit you might aswell drop out now and become a nobody, save yourself some time...

Shaggy2dope
oh come on man i have still done worse stick out tongue

Demarthl
yawn

Englishpin@pple
hey TICP!!!!!

Shaggy2dope
yo demart it says ur not on

Demarthl
does now

SlipknoT
Doing fine in school? did you get a D- instead of an F in gym last quarter? good job! baby steps are good. laughing funny, and original. you sure are creative. Where do you get this stuff? Does it run in the family, Move over Dave Chappel, theres a new stand up in town! eek!

BlackC@t
I beat the shit out of a kid becuase he robbed my friend, Broke a meter stick over a kids face and split his lip in two, fights, skipping school, and other stupid shit

Wow, you're so cool Slipknot, I wish I was like you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, if you ran into my older brother he would pound you into a bloody pulp.

He hates punks like you.

Demarthl
oh no, what a tragedy no expression

SlipknoT
oh come on man i have still done worse stick out tongue I've done worse stuff I havent gotten suspended for but...WHat did you do?

SlipknoT

Seriously, if you ran into my older brother he would pound you into a bloody pulp.

He hates punks like you. Sure roll eyes (sarcastic) And I doubt he would get past the stabbing or shooting.

KidRock

He hates punks like you.

We have kids just like him in our school to, the 'punk i hate school but i will be rich one day' type kids and they all end up the same way.

Shaggy2dope
k cool but anyway slipknot the worst ive done was funny as hell we had an assembly on yo yo's and these proffesional yo yo peeps came to perform and i set a firecracker under the podium of where they were standing i told the teacher i had to go to the bathroom got up went behind the podium so nobody could see me lit it ran back to sit down and it went off and the yo yo peeps messed up and freaked out funny as hell!! i still laugh when i tell that 1

BlackC@t
Sure roll eyes (sarcastic) And I doubt he would get past the stabbing or shooting.

He would spin-kick whatever weapon you have out of your hand so fast you'd go crying to your mama'.

Demarthl
i just had a great idea, make thread for those who want to ***** about those not doing their education properly, and a thread for the restof us to talk about it in our own way eek!

SlipknoT
We have kids just like him in our school to, the 'punk i hate school but i will be rich one day' type kids and they all end up the same way. And how do you plan to make all this money?

SlipknoT
He would spin-kick whatever weapon you have out of your hand so fast you'd go crying to your mama'. laughing and how old and big is he?

BlackC@t
We have kids just like him in our school to, the 'punk i hate school but i will be rich one day' type kids and they all end up the same way.

My 24 year-old brother's built like a tank. Even my Dad's scared of him.

SlipknoT
k cool but anyway slipknot the worst ive done was funny as hell we had an assembly on yo yo's and these proffesional yo yo peeps came to perform and i set a firecracker under the podium of where they were standing i told the teacher i had to go to the bathroom got up went behind the podium so nobody could see me lit it ran back to sit down and it went off and the yo yo peeps messed up and freaked out funny as hell!! i still laugh when i tell that 1 laughing what are yo yo peeps?

BlackC@t
And how do you plan to make all this money?

By going to school rolleyes1

Demarthl
this is making me chuckle

SlipknoT
My 24 year-old brother's built like a tank. Even my Dad's scared of him. Well if hes as big as you say he could probably beat me in a fight but still he couldnt take me with a knife or gun..

SlipknoT
By going to school rolleyes1 And doing what in the future?

Shaggy2dope
people duh lol

SlipknoT
people duh lol But why the "yo yo" part?

KidRock
Well if hes as big as you say he could probably beat me in a fight but still he couldnt take me with a knife or gun..

So your a p***y and need to use a knife or a gun in a fight? good job tough guy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shaggy2dope
ur brother cant take slippy he's a crazy motha ****a

Shaggy2dope
they play with yo yo's lol

BlackC@t
Well if hes as big as you say he could probably beat me in a fight but still he couldnt take me with a knife or gun..

You only wish that rolleyes1

He could beat you blind folded, with or without a gun.
He's been taught Tae Kwon Dou and Ninjitsu.

Wow, don't I sound like the biggest kid in the playground erm...

Demarthl
the ened of the day the tank lookin guy would probably read the ocnversation and tell all of us to grow up roll eyes (sarcastic)
and its about survival, stand some big guy in front of me that wants to paint the walls with my head, i aint gonna let him do it, its not about being honorable in war thesedays roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shaggy2dope
i took Tae Kwon Do and made 2nd degree black belt woohoo but now i think tht crap is stupid im a street fighter now baby

SlipknoT
So your a p***y and need to use a knife or a gun in a fight? good job tough guy roll eyes (sarcastic) I've only had to use the knife once in a fight, because I was fighting 3 people but hey....And I have never used the gun.

BlackC@t
You're right.

My brother always say "I fight because I have to, not because I want to."

Shaggy2dope
who did u kill man c i told u he is one crazy motha ****a

KidRock
i took Tae Kwon Do and made 2nd degree black belt woohoo but now i think tht crap is stupid im a street fighter now baby

yeah i bet you are a street fighter roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
You only wish that rolleyes1

He could beat you blind folded, with or without a gun.
He's been taught Tae Kwon Dou and Ninjitsu.

Wow, don't I sound like the biggest kid in the playground erm... Right wink .. and what the hell made you bring your brother into this?

Shaggy2dope
blackc@t your picture scares me ninja

Ketchuptome
I do some boxing.
Dam slipknot,u got made beefs.
Still cool though

SlipknoT
who did u kill man c i told u he is one crazy motha ****a Whoa I didnt kill anyone blink I just stabbed a kid

Demarthl
taco bell

BlackC@t
I've only had to use the knife once in a fight, because I was fighting 3 people but hey....And I have never used the gun.

Yeah, well my brother's like fighting 10 people.

Shaggy2dope
yeah i bet you are a street fighter roll eyes (sarcastic)
hey kidrock i could sure kick your ass anyday punk!

SlipknoT
Yeah, well my brother's like fighting 10 people. alright roll eyes (sarcastic)

Demarthl
yeah well i have no arms and i can beat the shit outta all of you! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
taco bell This thread really has gotten sad...

Shaggy2dope
was he hurt bad sad

BlackC@t
Right wink .. and what the hell made you bring your brother into this?

Because there are others like my brother out there, probably living by you...

Shaggy2dope
lol demart you wouldn't be typing

SlipknoT
was he hurt bad sad I got him up near the chest area, not to bad

Demarthl
i have a pen in my mouth

Shaggy2dope
dam that shit hurts man

Shaggy2dope
if u were a girl id say that was hot d

KidRock
thanks shaggy and slipknot I think my IQ just dropped becuase of this thread. im out

SlipknoT
Because there are others like my brother out there, probably living by you... honestly how big is he? Im 6'2-3 200, im not small

I feel like Im 6 fighting about this roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>