Book Club participants please read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
Book Club participants please read

we are still in our clubs infancy so new things arise that we should agree on.once agreed I will added it to the rules..heres my new dilemma.

since we have 15 books and at most I figured out how to add 12 to the poll 3 will have to be eliminated.since I hate to eliminate any ones suggestions this is my plan.

I going to use the first 12 and the remainder will automatically be put at the top of the nominations thread for the following month.if the person who had originally nominated that would like to change there nomination that month they are free to do so.

when we finally have so many nominations and left overs that there are ten or more the following month nominations will be closed except for people who have the the left over for the previous month only if they choose to change there nomination.(I might have confused my self on this)

or we can start from scratch each month, and some books will have to be eliminated all together for the poll what do you guys think?

badkittykitty
never mind this thread for now I found a delightful tool in my mod box that could add more to the poll..though I may have to do this at a later time so go ahaed and give me your thoughts on the matter then we can clear the air on this right away smile

we should agree on a limit as well...some might think the 15 in a poll now is alot..

Phoenix
I think scratch them. If the books are popular, they will be nominated again.

btw, is it because you're a global Mod? Because if its for all mods, I'm off to use it in the Harry Potter and PotC forums... shifty

mechmoggy
I also say start from scratch every month.

badkittykitty
hmm that does seem like part of fun of it huh?

oh and phoe heres how I did it..I don't think it's just for global mods...

I went to edit the poll when I was finished with thread. it gave me 2 more options.then when I saved the changes I went back to edit poll again and there were 2 more options..then again..so I guess we can keep adding I don't know when we can not put any more in. give it a try. big grin

Lord Soth
Start from scratch, it's more new that way

HockeyHorror
(no comment at the moment)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.