I'm back! And introducing...THE UBER FOUR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Hey all, I'm back from Costa Rica. Hell of a vacation. Here's a new battle to chew on:

The Fantastic Four have been judged and found wanting, so they've been replaced by a far more powerful version of them - the Uber Four:

Johnny's control and intensity of his flames are a joke compared to...Firelord!

Sue's invisible forcefield tricks are really just a cheap imitation of telekinesis. Why not take the real thing with...God Cable!

Ben's strength is a pitting compared to someone who REALLY embodies physical might in the form of...Classic Mangog!

And finally - Reed's feeble shapeshifting and stretching and his silly little plans are nothing in the face of total internal molecular control and millenia of experience by...Apocalypse!

Pick a team of up to five heroes below skyfather level to take them out. Choose from any non-anime comic universe

Can you do it?

Scoobless
SIlver Surfer
Thor (regular)
Beta Ray Bill (as two Thor's are better than one)
Iron Man - Thorbuster armour
Nate Grey - the alive version

Lord S
Oooooh! Me! Me!

1. Wolverine (he's H4RDC0R3!!1)
2. Storm (she controls stars!!1)
3. Nightcrawler (he can now apparently tear Hulk's head off!!1)
4. Kitty Pryde (she can phase!!1)
5. Colossus (he's big and strong!!1)

Alpha Centauri
Welcome back Demi Moore.

Will get to this soon.

-AC

Zahit
Originally posted by Lord S
Oooooh! Me! Me!

laughinghysterical spoken like a true blue X-fanboy!!!

dominic/wolf
measrto ( old professer hulk)
farel wolverine with adimantium ( nuff said)
havok
shaman nate grey

spetznaz
Originally posted by demigawd
Hey all, I'm back from Costa Rica. Hell of a vacation. Here's a new battle to chew on:

The Fantastic Four have been judged and found wanting, so they've been replaced by a far more powerful version of them - the Uber Four:

Johnny's control and intensity of his flames are a joke compared to...Firelord!

Sue's invisible forcefield tricks are really just a cheap imitation of telekinesis. Why not take the real thing with...God Cable!

Ben's strength is a pitting compared to someone who REALLY embodies physical might in the form of...Classic Mangog!

And finally - Reed's feeble shapeshifting and stretching and his silly little plans are nothing in the face of total internal molecular control and millenia of experience by...Apocalypse!

Pick a team of up to five heroes below skyfather level to take them out. Choose from any non-anime comic universe

Can you do it?

Pick 5?
Ok

1) Mr Majestic (think of PRe-Crisis Superman. Then make him an immortal with millenia of experience, plus cunning and strategy, and Kherumbim war-ware. Then add the ability to move solar systems and rend stars into two. You are now approaching the level of Majestros).

2) Gladiator (his major weakness is that if he suffers from a lack of confidence his power wanes. OTherwise he is a juggernaut)

3) Dr. Strange-Fate (the Amalgam version that mixes Dr Fate, Dr Strange and Prof X. He still counts as one individual, and an individual who can do amazing feats)

4) FireStorm (although he has amazing abilities such as heat blasts, phasing, and all that, the major reason for him to be here is his ability to turn anything, be it elemental fire or solid matter, into whatever he wants it to be. He can turn water to plastic, or a rock into ether, or a godly fireblast into a rush of warm air)

5) Martian Manhunter (while he can be a major asset in direct battle, especially in his 'pure form' that he showed in JLA: Trial by Fire, in this particular fight i would have him merge with the earth and not directly participate. All he would do would be to get inside the mind of the Gladiator and basically remove all possibility of the Gladiator losing confidence. Moreover he would reroute the Gladiator's mind, giving him even larger amounts of the superiority complex Gladiator normally has. Making Gladiator even more unstoppable).

Apocalypse would fall immediately. And anyways, while his experience goes back to the dawn of Egypt it just doesn't compare to one as Majestros who has been a Kherubim warlord for millenia before mankind even discovered how to walk upright.
FireLord is a major problem. But having cosmic fire is no use when FireStorm can just turn FireLord's flame into bunnies!
God Cable is an even more serious problem. But Dr StrangeFate was supreme in the Amalgam universe, and he could do some terrible mojo to Cable.
Classic Mangog. Hmmm? Interesting. But i wonder how he would handle a dual attack from Mr Majestic (who took care of Apocalyspe in the first pico-second of the fight) and Gladiator (mentally controlled by the Martian Manhunter and now virtually invincible). TKO: Time, 2 seconds (including time for Mangog's body to achieve escape velocity), winners Majestros and Gladiator!

Scoobless
i think full power cable could take strangefate if he acted quickly, he could use his TK to crush his protective amulets and stuff then knock the crap out of him, he is probably mentally superior to MM too and could control one or more of most teams into helping his side

Khellendros
Damn, Spetnaz, I thought I'd be the first one to use Majestic!

For Apocalypse, I'm going with Majestic too. He's just too badass for the Egyptian mutant.

For Mangog, I'm going with The Doctor, from the Authority. As long as humanity has existed on earth, there has always been a Doctor to protect humanity. The current one is the most powerful of these magic users, being linked to the minds of all past Doctors. He can do anything he puts his mind to with his magic. He needs no spells, his magic works at the speed of thought.

For Cable, I'll go with shamanic Nate Grey and Flash.

For Firelord, I'll go with the Engineer, also from the Authority. She's a scientific genius who has replaced all nine pints of her blood with nanotech machines. She can create anything she wants out of this air, including weapons and even fully operational duplicate bodies that can survive in the core of our Sun. She also brings the added benefit of radiotelepathy. This link up all the members of her team with a sort of artificial telepathy, making communication easy and instantaneous.

Quick Freeze
1. Silver Surfer
2. Dr. Strange
3. Superman
4. Storm
5. Enchantress

spetznaz
Originally posted by Scoobless
i think full power cable could take strangefate if he acted quickly, he could use his TK to crush his protective amulets and stuff then knock the crap out of him, he is probably mentally superior to MM too and could control one or more of most teams into helping his side

Your team could arguably win mine. But mine could also arguably win yours.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Khellendros
Damn, Spetnaz, I thought I'd be the first one to use Majestic!

For Apocalypse, I'm going with Majestic too. He's just too badass for the Egyptian mutant.

For Mangog, I'm going with The Doctor, from the Authority. As long as humanity has existed on earth, there has always been a Doctor to protect humanity. The current one is the most powerful of these magic users, being linked to the minds of all past Doctors. He can do anything he puts his mind to with his magic. He needs no spells, his magic works at the speed of thought.

For Cable, I'll go with shamanic Nate Grey and Flash.

For Firelord, I'll go with the Engineer, also from the Authority. She's a scientific genius who has replaced all nine pints of her blood with nanotech machines. She can create anything she wants out of this air, including weapons and even fully operational duplicate bodies that can survive in the core of our Sun. She also brings the added benefit of radiotelepathy. This link up all the members of her team with a sort of artificial telepathy, making communication easy and instantaneous.

Majestros rocks!
He is a Superman clone that has actually risen up to the prominence level of Superman (unlike characters like Gladiator and Supreme)! Even DC helped save him by taking him from Wildstorm, and then by helping Wildstorm financially. It says a lot for DC to tie him up with Superman for a while (he even replaced Superman for a while).
It is like a fake rolex actually becoming a genuine one!
Mr Majestic is simply fantastic.

Scoobless
Originally posted by spetznaz
Your team could arguably win mine. But mine could also arguably win yours.

i was actually arguing the side of demigawd's UBER four team rather than my own with that post smile

whobdamandog
Okay my team consists of...

Thanos....

Thor....

Count Nefaria....

The Destroyer....(normal level which is below Odin)

Absorbing Man...

Scoobless
the teams have to be made of heroes..... no Thanos, Nefaria Destroyer or Absorbing Man allowed..... and Thor can't be King Thor either

Sentry
Here are my fantastic four:

Sentry
Rachel Summers(phoenix)
Incredible Hulk
Genis Vell

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/nscaptainmarvel26.jpg

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Lord S
Oooooh! Me! Me!

You forgot Bishop, who can apparently absorb any kind of froce and seemingly win Dr. Doom.

whobdamandog
Okay heroes...well Thanos is technically a hero now so I get to keep him...lol

the other four are as follows...

Thor..(regular Thor)

Cosmic Spider Man....

Orion...(complete with mother box and all his assorted weaponry)

Captain Marvel...

kgkg
Surfer , sentry the job is done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.