What power of Clark's would you like to have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexylexy32
Hey everyone,I just came up with this thread. If you were Clark,which of his powers would you like to have? I would really like to have his power to see through things because then I could know everything unhanded that was going on. Thanks y'all! wink rolling on floor laughing

liam k
I would have his super speed, cos then i wouldn't have to use the bus to get to Liverpool! p.s this is a very good thread idea!!!!!!

Stealth Agent
hmmmStrength or see through things. I'd look right through some skits constantlly so i think id go with that

liam k
That is a good idea!

dizzyblondegirl
i would love to fly

sexylexy32
Thanks liam, I would love to be able to fly too!

liam k
thanks sexylexy

Mr Parker
If I could only choose one,it would be to fly what else?

Lydia_J
I'd have the speed one cos i always think i have enough time for things and then start doing them to late so it would be brilliant if i could do them quick

sexylexy32
Speed would be cool too but another thing I'd like is super strength. cool

ZephroCarnelian
Invulnerability, definitely. How cool would it be to not have to worry about getting hurt by anything?

liam k
i would love to fly around, it would be so cool!

sexylexy32
Well yeah invulnerability would be good but if you had super strength you could overcome all your enemies. wink Yes liam flying would be absolutely the best thing ever!

liam k
having all of his powers would be so cool!

Revan X
flying or invincibility because being invincible you be fast and strong being invincible their are no limits.

TheFanboy
Super speed would be sweet and I think I could put the x-ray vision to too good use . wink

K3VIL
Invulnerability, but also his superspeed and superstrenght would be great powers.I'll probably become as he was with the red kryptonite made ring, but only for a while wink

Abbita
Id love to fly but i would have to go with superspeed as it would make life so much easier, i wouldnt have to get up for school so early, i could run anywhere in the world for a nice holiday.....

tomwellin
I would like to have all of them. You can't have one without the other but if i chose one it would be invulnerabilty.

sexylexy32
That's a good choice tomwellin , being invulnerable to diseases and bad stuff in this world would definitely make for a better life

tomwellin
It would make for a better life sexylexy32, but everyone could not be like that only one person could be. It would be great.

IceWithin
Invisibility definitly, but does clark have that power??
if not um... super speed I guess, X ray vision is kinda cool tho

Smallville_FaN
i would like to...............messed its so difficault to make a choise ......al his powers are cool!!!!!! but in season 1 episdode 16 there is a kid who can read other peopels minds and that is verry cool to.

( i am from holland and i dont can wright so good english ...so i hope most of you can read my messages......smile

DarthLazious
I would love to have his X-Ray vison.

Smallville_FaN
why his x-ray vision??.....OK its cool...smile

tomwellin
nobody mentioned invisibily ice dude. Invulnerability which means he can't be hurt. smallville fan that guy that could read minds was called ryan. he died of a brain tumor in summerholt research center in metropolis a few episodes later. Dr garner was doing tests on him and thats what gave him a tumour.

Stealth Agent
yes those were to good episodes liked them both.

Uhh invulnerabilty live longer then everyone else, walk right through a war nothing better then invulnerabilty

TheFanboy
Originally posted by IceWithin
Invisibility definitly, but does clark have that power??
if not um... super speed I guess, X ray vision is kinda cool tho

I think Superman used to be able to vibrate so fast with his superspeed he could render himself invisible. I think they cut that back in 1986, maybe earlier.

Lydia
I would Have the power to tell everybody about what he can do especially Lana

Smallville_FaN
ok thanx .. TOMWELLIN which episode is that (that ryan dies)....?

liam k
Totally super speed, then i could run really fast across the ocean, and maybe visit sexylexy?

Swanky-Tuna
I'd like the power to absorb solar radiation that give me a handful of powers out of the "powers hat"

sexylexy32
I wish liamsmile , we'd have so much more time to do all the things in life with super speed........

black robb
shifty ...X-ray Vision

Darth Mantis
speed.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'd like the power to absorb solar radiation that give me a handful of powers out of the "powers hat"

laughing

theres always one... stick out tongue

Zod4Life
I would like to have super-strength or superspeed.I think that it would be cool to lift up a car or bus.It would also be cool to go anywhere without using a taxi,bus,train,or car.

blaise
i'd fly

AmrothSkywalker
Super Speed definetely Because then you wouldn't even have to worry about being hurt by bullets."What are you saying that I can dodge bullets?"

Zod4Life
I'd want to have strength,speed and invulnerability.

joser23
id love to have heat vision so u can do fire without anybpdy finding out wink! ohh and doggie hearing its lame but usefull to him but it'd be the last power that id like to have

Cedric32
I would love to have super speed. I love to run, just to have the feeling that your going so fast no one can touch you.

tama_afatasi88
i prolly wud want ALL hiz powers...LOL...naw, thas jus bein greedy, i wud want...the power to fly...wait...naw, hiz SUPER strength...yup yup..that'd b tight

alexanderluthor
Fly, feeling the air in your face while you can see everything around.

Smallville
Super speed. That would be bad ass.

skiiboyz342
everything i guess i mean it's actually all cool

The Princess
Fly...of course stick out tongue

Staphon
Originally posted by Smallville_FaN
ok thanx .. TOMWELLIN which episode is that (that ryan dies)....?

Epesode 8 of season 2. The last thing he did was go up for a hot air baloon ride with Clark, and Clark said he was afraid of heights but he wasn't at that moment because Ryan was there to keep him safe.

(The name of the epesode is Ryan)

And I could not just pick one of Clarks powers, I would have to have at least 3. Heat Vision, Super Speed, and the super hearing thing. Oh, and Flying would be kewl too, and you cant have super speed without invulnerability and strength. Yeah, ok, I change. I would want strength, invulnerability, Heat Vision and Super Hearing. Strength, through his legs gives him super speed ^^. Hearing lets him know what is going on in other rooms like x-ray vision (going off the epesode with Lucy) and Heat Vision...well, instead of looking through a girls clothes, just burn them and watch her rip them off in a hurried panic ^^. (I am not right >.&ltwink

Clark.K
Well....i wuld luv to have superspeed.It wuld be cool to go anywhere u could without the worry of whose gonna drop u or bein late..and also wuld like thw x-ray vision

Potter124
I think Clark has a power of being so f******* SEXY!

The_Remy_Zero
I would basically just want all of his powers and be a true kryptonian..lol...the problem is i'd probably get reckless like that kid in season 1 called 'leech' and end up gettin hunted down by the cops and stuff...or i'd probably purposely use red kryptonite on myself..come to think of it though red kryptonite isn't really that bad 'cause it likes gives you the courage to do and say what you feel and gives you confidence (which is something i could use especially with the girls..lol) yeh that's be good i'd be unstoppable...kryptonian powers and red kryptonite to do and say what i've always wanted(but never had the guts to) and to get who and waht i want...

KRISTIN KREUK IS HOT!!

The_Remy_Zero
Red kryptonite could actually be a good thing if used properly...

KRISTIN KREUK IS HOT!!

Black Rob
Xray vision... shifty ...

TOM WELLING IS HOT!!!

oh sh*t did i say that out loud

NoFate007
All of them if I could...but if I really only had to pick one, it would go in this order:

1. Strength
2. Speed
3. Flight
4. Heat Vision
5. Breath
6. Super Hearing
7. X-Ray Vision

Yeah, the X-Ray vision would be good to see chicks naked, but hell if you had super strength, you could do so much more than that.

Darth Macabre
Invulnerability....That's an easy one for me.

rubinator
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
hmmmStrength or see through things. I'd look right through some skits constantlly so i think id go with that

you mean skirts right

Whos_Pete
All the powers of his would come in handy, but more so than the rest, Super-Speed would be a right adrenalin rush! Jeez. In and out the bank with more than just a slapped face, eh, eh.

Eh. Heh.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
All the powers of his would come in handy, but more so than the rest, Super-Speed would be a right adrenalin rush! Jeez. In and out the bank with more than just a slapped face, eh, eh.

Eh. Heh.

Yeah Superspeed would be nice.

King_Thorin
The super strength would be good, I think I would pick that.

omaga
hi all! heat vision 4 shore! what a gift!!!!!

Whos_Pete
heat vision is only useful if you can't afford gas and electricity :-s

omaga
heat vision is only useful if you can't afford gas and electricity :-s

Whos_Pete
well, it'd probably cost you a few sets of curtains before you can master heat vision to heat radiators and erm light candles on the window ledge. Yep.

RoviJ
To FLY!!! I love flying!!!

X-ray vision would be GREAT, but there's only so much ASS and BOOBY you can stare at all day thru clothes . . or is there! lol

Flying get's my vote!

Smallville
Heat Vision or Speed. Probably Speed

Whos_Pete
Yeah, flying's a good one.

Kal875
Definitely the speed

Kal875
Clark does not yet have the ability to fly yet. And even so you woul not be able to help other people.

Numan
I swear he flies in the 100th episode.

Smallville
Originally posted by Numan
I swear he flies in the 100th episode.

When he "jumped" from one part of the Fortress to the Other?

Whos_Pete
He does have the ability to fly, he just hasn't even bothered to try to, because the writers say, "Clark, you mustn't attempt to fly". What's the harm in having just one episode where he actually tries to fly but falls off a roof somewhere? There's no logical reasoning behind, "I'm still earthbound, dad, I can't fly - mom, Kal-El can fly, not me". Sure, sure, did you even try, Clark?

Smallville
He does have the ability to fly, he just hasn't even bothered to try to, because the writers say, "Clark, you mustn't attempt to fly". What's the harm in having just one episode where he actually tries to fly but falls off a roof somewhere? There's no logical reasoning behind, "I'm still earthbound, dad, I can't fly - mom, Kal-El can fly, not me". Sure, sure, did you even try, Clark?

One of the stipulations of creating the series Smallville was Clark cannot fly.

However, they found loopholes. Like he is dreaming that he is flying, or he was "Kal-El" when he flew.

Whos_Pete
I already know that. :-s

Smallville
Then why ask?

Whos_Pete
If you "think" a little more about things, you can see that it was in fact a statement addressing somebody elses' point.

However, I accept you do not see things on the advanced level I can, and get a tad mixed up.

"beep beep beep!"... "oh my lord! Whos_Pete's just posted again!".. *reads*.. "there's a question mark!! there's a question mark!! I will try to answer!.. must answer question mark, must!"

My use of question marks was to emphasise the reasoning behind my point, not in an effort to get answers to things that I already know.

K? Back to Belle Reeve you go.

If you try answering "K?", I will purposely ignore all your posts in future. K?

Smallville
If you "think" a little more about things, you can see that it was in fact a statement addressing somebody elses' point.

However, I accept you do not see things on the advanced level I can, and get a tad mixed up.

"beep beep beep!"... "oh my lord! Whos_Pete's just posted again!".. *reads*.. "there's a question mark!! there's a question mark!! I will try to answer!.. must answer question mark, must!"

My use of question marks was to emphasise the reasoning behind my point, not in an effort to get answers to things that I already know.

K? Back to Belle Reeve you go.

If you try answering "K?", I will purposely ignore all your posts in future. K?

Nevermind.

Kal875
Clark hasn't tied flying yet because he does not know he is capable of such things. Remember with all his other powers came at random times and would not stop? (x-ray vision, heat-vision, etc.) That would be the same case with flying.

Yes I agree that he flew in the 2nd episode of Smallville were he had the dream about Lana. (And with the tornadoes). And remember the chick that was associated with Virgal Swan? (Damn I forgot her name) She said " He has completed the last part of his destiny" That was Kal-el, Kal-el has the power to fly, not Clark.

There might be a possibility that he hasn't tried yet but I seriously doubt it.

Whos_Pete
Of course he knows he's capable of flight. Where were you when they aired the episode of Kal-El knocking Martha on her ass and taking off in the air, chasing after a plane and ripping the door off it? On the toilet seat knocking one off? You've forgotten about that, have you? Cast your mind back to the end scene where Clark says, "I'm still earthbound". He knows he's capable, he just doesn't know how. My point was, why does he not even try?

Bullshit! The only thing different about Kal-El and Clark is the name-tag. The body is exactly the same with the same capabilities. The only thing Jor-El did was tamper with Clark's memory. For the last time, Kal-El *is* Clark Kent and vice versa.

He hasn't tried yet. No episode has shown him trying.

Good God.

Smallville
Originally posted by Kal875
Clark hasn't tied flying yet because he does not know he is capable of such things.

Originally posted by Smallville
...they(the creators of Smallville) found loopholes. Like he is dreaming that he is flying, or he was "Kal-El" when he flew.

Kal875
Of course he knows he's capable of flight. Where were you when they aired the episode of Kal-El knocking Martha on her ass and taking off in the air, chasing after a plane and ripping the door off it? On the toilet seat knocking one off? You've forgotten about that, have you? Cast your mind back to the end scene where Clark says, "I'm still earthbound". He knows he's capable, he just doesn't know how. My point was, why does he not even try?

Actually, no I did not forget abut that. I mentioned the girl associated with Virgal Swan. You know, the one who's name I forgot. I was talking about the episode were he was Kal-el. and he, as in Kal-el flew and shit.

Smallville
Originally posted by Kal875
Actually, no I did not forget abut that. I mentioned the girl associated with Virgal Swan. You know, the one who's name I forgot. I was talking about the episode were he was Kal-el. and he, as in Kal-el flew and shit.

Same episode.

Whos_Pete
Well, if you didn't forget about it, why did you make an incorrect statement about Clark being unaware that he could fly? Also, if you remember the episode where Clark kept having flashbacks to when Jor-El was on Earth when he touched objects, he had a flash back to Jor-El flying with a tart that looked exactly like Lana.

Of course he knows he can fly!

In case you attempt to answer me, I will reiterate that my use of questions is rhetorical; to emphasise my point, to get you thinking, and not in a literal sense of questing for answers. K.

Kal875
I only saw half of that episode. Now I'm going to get off the computer and watch it before I can continue arguing.

Whos_Pete
Come back soon, Kal, because I live for the argument.

Kal875
I just re-read your post and I misunderstood what episode you was talking about. I thought you were talking about Hereafter, not Relic.

And just because Jor-el can fly does not mean Clark can right now.

And that tart that looked like Lana was Lana's aunt.

And a quick question for anybody: Krypton had this thing that binded everybody to stay on the planet, the first successful attempt that someone made it of was Clark when he was flown to earth. How did Jor-El make it there?

Whos_Pete
Clark can fly right now!

Kal875
He hasn't though. You have no proof whatsoever that he can fly, and I have no proof he can't. It's a neutral thing

Jedi Priestess
Clark can fly right now!

No, Kal-El can fly. Clark is still earthbound.

Marth18
i want superheat vision when i get a boner like clark!!!
Just kiddin but really i wanna see through womens clothes JK AGAIN!
i wanna fly or strength, best ever

Whos_Pete
No, Jedi, you're wrong! Clark can fly right now because he flew when his mind was corrupted by Jor-El. His body is flight-able!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.