Ash vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chris_63256
Bloodlust on ladies Hail to the king Happy Dance smokin'

Next Venom_girl
"This is my BOOMSTICK!!! Anyone of you primates touch me..."
Good or Evil Ash? evil face

chris_63256
lol I got ash good of course

BootlegBoys420
Good... Bad... Hes The Guy With The Gun...

chris_63256
I believe this would be one hell of a fight...

grey fox
Groovy ^__^

jinzin
it be a stalemate....ash only surviving due to his ridiculous luck in such combat situations, until a babe walked by at which point ash would leave the fight to go get some "hailing" to king.

mr.smiley
ash of course.
punisher wouldn't even stand a chance.
nobody can beat ash!

chris_63256
I see decapatation in the punisher future...

roughrider
Ash...talk about a guy - normal, no training - who even the DEMONS OF HELL CAN'T KILL! He's a survivor who always finds a way, and I say he takes it!

moshtitan
punisher would literally murder ash. no ? about it.

roughrider
Like to see Frank try.

Lucid Lui
Ash is the man. He can't be beat. Frank has no chance...

house
Ash would blow punishers head off, He wins simply becuase he is cooler...

moshtitan
fanboys.

Onikirimaru
Ash has a chainsaw for a hand. Thats all that needs to be said.

moshtitan
you all give ash way to much credit. punisher would pick him off with a well place snioer shot.

roughrider
Originally posted by moshtitan
you all give ash way to much credit. punisher would pick him off with a well place snioer shot.

Apparently, this is how Frank always wins on this forum. But doesn't seem to happen in the comics, to anyone above common street thug.

Tassadar
Originally posted by roughrider
Apparently, this is how Frank always wins on this forum. But doesn't seem to happen in the comics, to anyone above common street thug.

If Frank ran around sniping people, Daredevil and Spiderman would have nothing to do, because hed kill most if not all of their enemies (except Venom and Sandman of course)
That and the comics would suck if he never had any direct fights

Jabba the Hutt
Ash who? Ash Ketchum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.