Questions answered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthmonkey9206
Over at mf.com

This is the final sequence after the last spoken words in the movie (C-3PO's "Oh no" reaction to the fact that his mind will be wiped):

There is a big funeral procession for Padme on Naboo (I mean thousands of people), with Jar Jar, Sio Bibble, the current queen etc...Jar Jar only appears in the movie at Padme's funeral (and does not speak) though I personally do like Jar Jar lol.

Then we see Vader and Sidious arriving on the bridge of Star Destroyer. The destroyer looks "almost" the same as the ones from the original episodes, the crew have "almost" the same uniforms and hats and the young captain is Tarkin (played by Wayne Pilgrim)- he looks very much like a young Peter Cushing! (This is where the final trailer shot comes from.)

Then we see Bail Organa's Corvette arriving on Alderaan, then him sitting on the balcony with his wife and the infant Leia.

We then cut to Tatooine where Obi-Wan arrives at Mos Eisley with the infant Luke. He gives him to Beru and turns back to the desert. Beru takes Luke to Owen who is standing on the dune and they both watch the two suns over the horizon with Ben walking off into the sunset. THE END

Surprisingly, Ian McDiarmid really steals this movie. The things he can do with his voice are unbelievable. (By the way, his "Rise" in the trailer is NOT from the Darth Vader birth scene) but from the middle of the movie when Anakin pledges his allegiance to him.)

The whole battle on Kasshyyk is really very short, just a few shots.

Check back for more later!

Are you saying that you have seen the entire movie?

Yes I have seen a rough cut of the movie. I know 99% of people won't believe me and to be honest I can't blame them but they can believe what they want.

The movie is fantastic - same style as the first two films obviously but with more of the feel of the Original Trilogy. I like the first two films story wise very much - this just gets better and does link the two trilogies very well indeed. Star Wars is back for the prequel haters in 2005 lol.

A couple of things I wanted to add that people may or may not know already is:

1st - To clarify and clear up all of the Qui-Gon Jinn controversy. Well the Ternian reports of the dialogue are correct. Yoda does say that he is Qui-Gon's new grateful apprentice. If you look closely in the theatrical trailer there is a very close up shot of Yoda towards the end (not the one where he is reacting to and combating Darth Sidious' lighting strike). Well that is the scene where he is conversing with the dead Jedi Master through the force about keeping your physical identity after death. Now, this takes place on Polis Massa as most people know and Yoda is alone and looking out of a window into space. As they are speaking to one another ,Yoda can see an image of Qui-Gon through the window. This leads Yoda to obviously believe that this is possible and Yoda does have a conversation with Obi-Wan about his conversation with Qui-Gon which is very good also. I know alot of people will not like this but trust me it looks great and is very very well done. George Lucas has really cracked it this time. The explanation that Qui-Gon gives Yoda (can't remember the exact dialogue i'm sorry) is that the main thing that the Sith are looking for is everlasting life (immortality) i.e. Anakin in Episode III but will never find it. Also, on a last note - although Anakin joins the Sith and kills many many people, the reason that Anakin Skywalker can become one with the force is because for quite a simple reason really or so I was told and that is - he is the Chosen One and when he fulfilled the Great Prophecy of the one who would bring the force back into balance and he is the ONLY Jedi (yes Anakin Skywalker's true self is a Jedi) who had the power to come back to the light side of the force. His reward for this, is that he can look open his own two children with his own eyes.

2nd - Quick note - don't know if people know this or not again but during the amazing DUEL - Obi-Wan and Anakin fighting on floating molten rocks as they slide down a mountain on a sea of liquid magma (lava) and they both use the force to jump from one to the other - this takes place right after the fight on top on the factory works pipes and swinging cables seen in the trailer and before the majority of the fight inside the factory itself where the Seperatists are killed by Vader. After the fight on the sea of lava the fight culminates on a cliff top as I think most people already know and Ternian's review of the dialogue and the way that scene plays out is spot on but does sooo not do it justice.

Any more questions - feel free to ask and i'll try my best to give you an adequate answer lol.

darthmonkey9206
Yoda gas: true or false?

Palpatine's deformation: Deflected Force Lightning or Darkside power wrinkling him up or Both?

Padme's Death: Force Choke or Broken Heart or Both?

Finish the Vader line: "I don't fear..."

When Yoda sees Qui Gon is he a force ghost? do we hear Liam Neesons voice?

Are all of Vader's one liners left in the movie when he kills the separatists?

Does Yoda fart - NO - worst rumour/spoiler I have ever heard.

Palpatine fires lighting at a stunned Mace Windu who reflects it with his light saber (much the same way that Obi-Wan does with Dooku in Episode II, Jedi Master trick I think lol) and as the lighting hits Palpatine he turns around slowly and you see his face contort and age dramatically and the anger in his face as he bares his teeth and he fires another massive blast of force lightning at Mace that does unfortunately finish him off.

Does Anakin Force choke Padme - YES - and does she die of that and a broken heart - YES - and it is VERY emotional and VERY sad. He asks her to join him so that they can rule the galaxy as husband and wife

(as he tells her that when he goes back to Coruscant he will kill Sidious/Palpatine as he realises he is more powerful and that is the whole reason Vader can't do anything but be Sidious's loyal servant in the Original trilogy people lol after his fours limbs are gone, his lungs almost destroyed and his midi-cholrian count is lowered)

but she obviously refuses and then Anakin see Obi-Wan clamber out of Padme's ship that he secretly hid in so that he could fulfill his and Yoda's mission/pact and destroy the Sith. Anakin turns to look at Obi-Wan and snarls "YOU"

(shot of yellow eyes in the teaser trailer by the way and also another quick note - Anakin believes Obi-Wan to be dead after his encounter with General Grievous who he also plans to kill but he underestimated his old master and also this is Palpatine's personal revenge on Obi-Wan for his victory over Darth Maul over 13 years previous - the Sith do hold grudges lol)

and then say's to Padme "you brought him here" and before she can reply she is lifted off her feet and thrown into the wall behind Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan then ignites his saber and rushes towards Vader and the DUEL begins.

Vader's line is quite simply - I don't fear any Jedi, my master!

Does Qui-Gon appear as a force ghost - technically yes but only in a reflection through a space ship window - not in reality and - yes - it is definitely Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon and his voice.

can you give us some detail on the Generals fight with Kenobi?

Well personally, the fight between the two greatest generals of the clone wars is my favourite. The fight takes place on level 10 on the planet Utapau as most people know in a sort of hangar bay after Obi-Wan finds this secret information from the only person who knows - the helpful Utai admistrator Tion Medon. Obi-Wan is quickly surrounded by about 100 different kinds of droids with the General and his Magna guards appearing right in front of him. This next scene is quite simply STUNNING maybe even better than the final scenes of the three other main duels Mace vs Sidious and Vader, Yoda vs Sidious and the flying Senate pods and even the final scene of the DUEL. Basically - it's hard to put into words - but Obi-Wan moves forward and quickly slashes one magna guard clean in two then easily dispatches the other 3. Then the other driods move in and he just goes for it - extremely fast and starts taking them all on and killing everything in his path which is being blocked towards the general. Grievous realises that these droids will not stop Obi-Wan you almost feel while your watching that this is the first time the general feels fear. He takes off his cape and deactivates the remaining droids and pulls out 4 lightsabers the fight moves outside onto the beautiful Utapau landscape where the General's battle it out and Obi-Wan betters his rival almost with ease to Grievous's obvious shock. The fight continues until Grievous has only one saber left and two hands and they battle one on one. Obi-Wan cuts his last remaining saber-filled hand but manages to lose his own lightsaber in the process. Then they have a sort of boxing match lol but trust me its great and then Obi-Wan does this force leap and grabs a very powerful blaster and fires it at Grievous's chest that is already injured by Obi's lightsaber and collapses and dies in dramatic fashion. He falls to his knees and Obi-Wan collects his lightsaber by the force as he walks forward and beheads the droid General.

how emotional are Padme's final moments with Obi-Wan on Polis Massa?

Padme's death scene is very emotional for any Star Wars fan. After the twins are born Obi-Wan comes into the room to talk to Padme while Bail and Yoda wait outside. She tells Obi-Wan that "there is still good in him, I can feel it" - the exact same words her son says many years later. She tells Obi-Wan that she and Anakin thought it was a girl and that they had decided on the name Leia. Obi-Wan tells her that she delivered twins and that the boy needs a name - Padme chooses and say's "Luke" and as she say's this she her chest shoots upwards and she screams "ANAKIN" and dies. I'm still too upset to talk about it lol.

Unfortunately the battle of Kasshyyk is very short and the CanCell appears only very briefly - two shots I think - Yoda flys on it in both shots and in one jumps of it with the force as his ally lol and beheads a few clone troopers - then he has to get back on it when Commander Gree turns on him through order 66 and all of the clones try to kill him. General Tarrfull tells him where to find Chewbacca who helps him and activates the special Wookie pod that can leave Kasshyyk and enter space, which Yoda takes back to Coruscant.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/darthmonkey/5r9.png

This scene is where Palpatine declares himself Emperor of the new galactic Empire - someone shouts out "what about the republic, what about the senate" and Palpatine states " I am the Senate" - great and powerful scene - Bail Organa watches this from the sidelines and leaves immediately for the Jedi Temple and finds it in ruins.

BAILY
That is assuming he is the real McCoy!! And I do believe him... thanks for the posting bud

darthmonkey9206
yeah all the answers sound convincing

more-

The shape of the basic form of the Death Star is hard to explain in words - it is a round shape but looks like one large pipe thru the middle (main reactor core) and many pipes and steel beams protracting from it.

the Boga (Very Fast Female Lizard by the way) is given to Obi-Wan on Utapau when he asks a Utai if he can borrow her by using a Jedi mind trick. It takes him to Level 9 on Utupau but they are stopped by a group of Clone Troopers who are looking for any Jedi as they have been turned by Order 66. The Boga then protects Obi-Wan from a hail of gunfire (as he escapes from the clones and makes his way to level 10 and Grievous) but she dies in the process.

Jedi Priestess
This is really cool, but should have been posted in the Spoilers from MF.com thread. Thanks for snagging it tho. smile Asked a mod for a merge.

darthmonkey9206
Thanks smile (wasnt aware of the mf thread) sad

thejeditraitor
um.. where is this at mf.com?
i don't see it anywhere.

Matafaka
it sounds really good but i would also like to know where you get that? link please?

darthmonkey9206
right now mf.com isnt working, nooooo.

http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/

smoker4
Sounds amazing

DCLXVI
I'll believe this stuff when I see it on May 21st. wink

darthmonkey9206
may 21st?

thejeditraitor
mf.com is working perfectly and this stuff AIN'T on it.

and tarkin isn't played by "wayne PILGRIM"

DCLXVI
darthmonkey9206> Yes, by that time the hype will have subsided where I live....wink
thejeditraitor> Is it? Hmm....

LandoSpeeder2
No MF.com is not working, it's somewhat working but not right.

thejeditraitor
hey d are you not a mod now wtf?

darthmonkey9206
jeditraitor, i dont know what your looking at, but mf.com is not working and yes believe me it was on there.

thejeditraitor
i can get on just fine, strange.

LandoSpeeder2
Hey DCLXVI, this is off topic, but why is their a quote from me in your bio?

DCLXVI
There is? confused

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
i can get on just fine, strange. THis is what it looks like for me

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7264/jtykyukl0jq.th.jpg

thejeditraitor
is this stuff from supershadow?

that's weird, i can get the forums and the main page just fine, but i'm in FL.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by DCLXVI
There is? confused http://img119.exs.cx/img119/2017/hkydouo4mz.th.jpg

darthmonkey9206
is this stuff from supershadow?

OMG OMG NO!

DCLXVI
Oh....I thought that was funny, LandoSpeeder. wink

thejeditraitor
anyway dm what thread is this in at mf.com? name please.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Oh....I thought that was funny, LandoSpeeder. wink I see, it was once in your sig too.

darthmonkey9206
ok go to episode 3, then it should be at the top the dudes name is cecal (or soemthing like that)

darthmonkey9206
does anybody else get the default plesk when you go to mf.com?

edit
damn i double posted again

DCLXVI
Sometimes....but it just loaded me there fine.....What the f**k?

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
THis is what it looks like for me

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/7264/jtykyukl0jq.th.jpg

thejeditraitor
that's because it's at comingsoon.net and not mf.com.

they're talking about it at mf a little bit, maybe they took off something.

darthmonkey9206
well the dude says it was his, and comingsoon.net is taking it.

DeVi| D0do
wow, nice to get s'more answers! hope it's the real deal big grin

Im actually kinda glad Kashyyyk only has a small role... that's all it really needs

Matafaka
i still cant find it on the mf.com sad ...and mf.com is working normally

DeVi| D0do
hmm... I can get the main page ok with FireFox but not with IE. And I can't get the forums with either sad

BAILY
The site seems to be down

thejeditraitor
depends on who you are.
it still works for me.

MadHeretic
I have a couple of questions.

Does Sidious really do a lot of great stuff? In the duel between him and Yoda, is Yoda truly outmatched and runs away as TBone said before?

Luke's birth - is there any mystery? How does Qui-Gonn have a hand in his conception?

bilb
Originally posted by MadHeretic
I have a couple of questions.

Does Sidious really do a lot of great stuff? In the duel between him and Yoda, is Yoda truly outmatched and runs away as TBone said before?

Luke's birth - is there any mystery? How does Qui-Gonn have a hand in his conception?

From what I understand.. Yes Yoda knows when he is nested and retreats. And NO, QJ does NOT have a hand in Luke's conceptoin....

guiro72
eeeuurrghh!!....qui gonn, stop that!....it's creepy!....

tlbauerle
Nice...I only glaced through some of those answers as I don't want to be too spoiled...but I'm glad the Yoda farting scene is finally resolved.

I pissed off one of the Mods at MF.com for calling everyone who believed that a bunch of stupid moronic sheep. Glad to know I was right...don't mind if I pat myself on the back for that one. Haven't really been back since...

Anyways...the little bit I read is outstanding, and I can't wait. I sure wish Dagobah was back in...

darthmonkey9206
the site/forums still dont work for me, but mata go to the epsiode 3 forum and it is in there somwere, the persons name is cecal.

Anakin2Vader
Originally posted by tlbauerle
I sure wish Dagobah was back in...

me too... that spoiler or unspoiler, that the scene was cut was heart wrenching.... i really wanted to see it

robakin
i have a question... does the Yoda / Palps fight take anything away from the Vader / Kenobi duel? what i mean is , is the 'deul' the one we've been waiting for and do we see why Kenobi is the great jedi.

Envious Eyes
Thanks a lot for answering these awesome questions... this movie will be fantastic!

slippypete
Is the Vader/Obi-Wan duel intercut with other scenes? If so, which? If not, approximately how long would you say it is?

Cascador

Sadako of Girth
...There is also the rumour that Anakin and Obiwan's duel is intercut with The Emporer Palptine and Yoda duel....

Cascador
I don't think so...I think that takes place earlier.

guiro72
i heard that the 2 duels were intercut as well....seemed like a pretty solid source, maybe even official....oh well, i don't mind either way rots will be as good as i could possibly have hoped, it looks that way.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.