What are your BEAUTY TIPS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SweetNsouR
i was just sitting here and i realized, so many ppl have their own little tricks for looking good, so if ur not a selfish bastard and wanna share the wealth post here rolling on floor laughing

here are some of mine:

when u break out and wanna get rid of the pimples ASAP, first clean the area with alcohol, remember, a pimple is only an infection of the skin, and ya wanna keep it clean so it heals faster. (if u have extra dry skin like me, put a thin layer of moisturizer or loiton) then over the pimples, add a layer of acne cream (stridex, oxy, etc). then let that dry and then here is my secret weapon. add another layer of neosporin, bactiterian, or any other type of oitment that specalizes in healing wounds/scars. like a said, pimple result from infected skin, so the neosporin will try to heal(get rid of) the pimple as if it were a cut.

scarlet1015
if your as ugly as me where a paper bag laughing out loud

i slayed buffy
ok first u hav to actually care what u look like
rule 1: never ask ur frends for opinions unles u no they wil be honest
2: selftan is ur frend!! especially if u r the total oppisite like me and really pasty
3:make up is good but dont over do it sumtimes its bad

Corran
Drink plenty of water and moisturise well. If this fails there is always beer

Storm
laughing out loud

SweetNsouR
Here is a really good one:

girls if u have eyes that are on the small side... curl your lashes and mascara, then draw a thin line with eyeliner. (if u have dark/medium skin- use black or dark brown pencil. light skin- light brown, or darkish brown)

remember...these tips r not on here so u r forced to try to stress abotu ur looks. but once in a while everyone wants a lil "umpf" in their appearance either for a date, just for fun or something... so if u dont even wear makeup and are happy like that.. more power to ya! but then please post some of ur other beauty tips... like homemade recipes for face masks and stuff....

total metalhead
keep the lights turned off at all times smile

Tired Hiker
My beauty tip is to use a bit of gel in my hair and never use a comb or a brush.

Linkalicious
my tip....

Trim guys! Girls have the decency to shave for you...you should have the decency to atleast trim yourself...

spookey
i do this once a week..............

i make a face mask up of baby barrier cream and some oats...............

it leaves my face feeling lush................

whatshisface
i try not to get my face run over 18 wheelers. so far so good.

on a more serous note, i just keep myself clean. i shower when i wake up and before i go to bed and wash my face about 4 times a day. just water and soap though. too much astringent or cleanser will dry the skin.

Piggle Humsy
My little tip:

If you have a wide-ish nose like me just put a little white shimmer down the middle and it will make it seem smaller, also white shimmer is good for putting just under the outer edge of your eyebrow and dabbing a little at the corners of your eyes and also along the top of your cheekbone. It gives definition.
Also when applying eyeshadow start where you want the most colour..normally the outside and sweep inwards.
And when buying foundation..don't waste money on a moisturising foundation just but a normal one and a good moisturiser and mix a little together to keep skin soft and it will also make it last longer!
And if you apply foundation with a sponge wash the sponge in hot water just before you use and it will apply better and absorbe less.

There ya go. big grin

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.