please vote for April's book of the month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
please vote for April's book of the month,
okkies friends..here is a poll of 12 books that we can choose from for April's book for our book of the month club
I will leave this up all week..after we all vote, the most popular book wins for that month we start reading in begining of April till the end with a thread that is soley for discussiong for our chosen book.
also post you comments if you like on the books you have coosen,or have new ideas to proceed with our club.all thoughts are much appreciated

thank you everyone for your input please be sure to vote for your book on the poll.

here are the considered nominations~(reminder only the first book nominated by any one person is considered)
-------------------------------------------
Phoenix
"The Wee Free Men" by Terry Pratchett

big gay kirk
george Orwells 1984

WindDancer
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Darth Revan
Call of the Wild by Jack London

HockeyHorror
Viktor Hugo- Les Miserables

coolboarder98
The Man in the High Castle
by: Philip K. Dick

The Unknown
Four Past Midnight by Stephen King

Tptmanno1
Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

mechmoggy
Dickens' "A tale of two cities

airangel429
The Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkin

Im_Fuzzy
Eragon By Christopher Paolini

Kaleanae
The Cat in the Hat
by Dr. Seuss

Freddy_vs_Jason
Freddy Vs Jason" by Stephen Hand

@F1
oliver twist

MasterWizard
The Chrysalids by John Wyndham

badkittykitty
ohh I didn't vote...hmmm..I pick Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown the discussion on this sparked my interest smile

eleveninches
From the poll list, the best in my opinion has to be 1984.

Lord Soth
Da Vinci Code alla way rock I could go on for hours about how good this book is

badkittykitty
maybe I should add this in the rules but anyone who is socking and double voting beware...I will know of it and the vote will be rolled back.only one vote person and I consider it cheating.

also be known multiple registrations is prohibited.the person I'm addressing knows what I am talking about and may seek to take this up with the Administrator before all membership is removed.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Ryugen
I'll say Wizards First Rule by Goodkind, I love fantasy books

Im_Fuzzy
i know who you are talking about and it is me. I have already explained me and el_barto are brothers and only have one computor that is the reason we have the same IP adress

roll eyes (sarcastic)

el_barto
some times we switch but we're not on each others acount all the time we have only switched like once or twice

mechmoggy
I changed my mind and went for Oli Twist.

Food glorious food, something something and something....

I wonder how they'll do the musical numbers in the book? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trinity_Matrix
Voted for the Da Vinci Code, I've wanted an excuse to read it since from what I've heard, it sounds like a good book.

HockeyHorror
Les Miserables- Victor Hugo

brilliant.

crazy_c
The wee free men! i love Discworld novels

Corran
I concur with the crazy one.

Darth Revan
I vote for meeeeee

Though seeing as the Da Vinci code is going to win, I'm looking forward to an excuse to read it

Crash Overload
I'm Baaack... I personally HATED Call OF The Wild, So I voted For DaVinci Code, Sounds good, and Good Reviews.

burlyman
Of Mice and men better be book of the month sometime soon!

evil face

badkittykitty
burly nominate it next month so it can be considered for the vote smile

wow 10 votes for Da Vinci Code thats a land slide.okkies poll is closed no we have our winner!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.