I'm so pissed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
I was suppose to go out tonight and see the Ring 2, but my mom wanted me to stay home because 'we don't spend enought time together.' So I'm online now, and I'm about to so watch a moive...we're spending so much time together... mad

JLred
I understand your pain*rests arm on shoulder*

shangheid
The Ring 2 looks stupid sad

LiL nAstY GirL
I liked the first, so....anyway thaks JL

XIA
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I was suppose to go out tonight and see the Ring 2, but my mom wanted me to stay home because 'we don't spend enought time together.' So I'm online now, and I'm about to so watch a moive...we're spending so much time together... mad
haha! I dont even have to live wit my mom stick out tongue
srry tho. sad

LiL nAstY GirL
Thanks

Ace Aku BAll888
yo how is everyone smile

Raven Guardia
*hugs* maybe you can go tomorrow smile

LiL nAstY GirL
Work, then I'm going to a party.

Demarthl
mums are silly, but there when you need them... most of the time confused

Jackie Malfoy
My stepmom was like that but now she is better.She thought I would like her if I was her best friend.I would be mad if I were you.JM mad

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
My stepmom was like that but now she is better.She thought I would like her if I was her best friend.I would be mad if I were you.JM mad good thing i dont got a stepmom...atleast..i dont think so.. confused

BlackC@t
Sorry LNG, maybe next time erm...

LiL nAstY GirL
Thanks

ragesRemorse
whats the big deal? The ring2 will always be there. when you get older you might wish you had spent more time with your mom.

IceWithin
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I liked the first, so....anyway thaks JL

I know this'll sound like the "rebell" kid but I dont care, I hate spending time with my parents... it's like they expect to have to stupid moments u see on tv roll eyes (sarcastic)

Demarthl
they were brought up on stupid moments on tv laughing

IceWithin
lol I dont think sostick out tongue

Demarthl
i do no expression

IceWithin
I dont no expression

Demarthl
panda eek!

IceWithin
er... ok sure confused

Demarthl
arr! pirate

IceWithin
fear

dark1365
Hey, you're not the only one who's angry over cancelled plans... look at Slipknot. He was going to go see a concert by the said band here and his grandma died. Plans to go to the concert were cancelled in favour of a funeral.
He was rather p'ed off.

dark1365
Ah, here's his story.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t328809.html

Cosmic_Beings
My mom was a stupid moron who never let me do anything too. A week after I turned 18, I moved to NYC and never saw her again. (that was 9 months ago)

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by dark1365
Hey, you're not the only one who's angry over cancelled plans... look at Slipknot. He was going to go see a concert by the said band here and his grandma died. Plans to go to the concert were cancelled in favour of a funeral.
He was rather p'ed off.

Hmm...what's more important?

Being with family in a time of grief and seeing a loved one for the last time, or going to a concert of a band he could see again?

I wouldn't be pissed off...just make new plans later down the road.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.