Paste Your Clipboard Contents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
What Do You Have In Your buffer Right Now? Press + To Find Out!

Don't forget to post it here thought! stick out tongue

I Have:

Crash Overload
Tonks's Husband

N.Tonks
I have:
d

i slayed buffy
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn? thats what is says lol

Shoukan
extremej6: see what i did was in my judgement...i saw someone close to me hurting...this has been going on WAY before you came in the picture...so your just the newbie in this...so you know what just leave me alone if your going to be like that ok...i don't need to deal with YOU

---that is what is in mineconfused

eleveninches
Isn't and the paste function.
I didn't get anything by the way

Crash Overload
yes, + IS the past function... just put whatever you have on your clipboard, buffer, whatever you want to call it here!

stick out tongue

Ounce Again There Are Forces And Brains behind this thread that are beyond my control...

N.Tonks
death <---that's what I have on this computer blink evil face

Aqua
i have something long.......

Tired Hiker
lazy, out of shape, and I hate violence. Can I still join

lil bitchiness
to find the evil that had so rudely seperated me from my beloved pepsi

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud VENOMfan

VENOMfan
my epic pepsi tale gives me a idea for a sig...............

heres my cntrl v = this owns man www.enterthenninja.com

lil bitchiness
Oh man, you are hlarious!! Make a sig like that! You have to...you just have to.laughing out loud

i slayed buffy

Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t9826.html

Phoenix
dead thread frm when I was modding... big grin

Evy_O
"Miss Anders... I didn't recognize you with your clothes on".
(yeah, a James Bond quote I wanted to post in the JB section blink laughing out loud )

Vampiree
i have nothing sad

Clovie
nie zgadzam sie!!!!!!
i've got this blink

i slayed buffy
........................................................................................... i hav that

Vampiree
with who, clov? and why?

Clovie
i have no idea... laughing
i got it after push crtl+v big grin

Vampiree
so you had to write it somewhere big grin

Clovie
yeah, probably..... but i don't remeber putting that anywhere blink

Corran
relbin n740

pixie1
fear this is wot i got

silver_tears
http://www.urlbaron.com/cardpics/p6517.gif cool

eleveninches
I had:

poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke

§pearhead
Nothing sad

Korri
poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke

JKozzy
eagle7100 (1:32:27 PM): mandi?
StrlitSrise (1:32:32 PM): joe?
eagle7100 (1:32:43 PM): ..where are you?
StrlitSrise (1:32:47 PM): home...
StrlitSrise (1:32:50 PM): where are you?
eagle7100 (1:32:52 PM): home...
StrlitSrise (1:32:59 PM): Fun!

JKozzy
AIM convo.. we're both home sick stick out tongue

Korri
lolllo

aliusjimbob
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_17858_zq.gif

aliusjimbob
Thats what i have

total metalhead
Jaxizzle says:
you cant hurt me

dUcKySaM says:
i will and shall

Jaxizzle says:
your tough

Jaxizzle says:
your a real man now

dUcKySaM says:
i dont like you. your not my fwend anymore

Jaxizzle says:
sure you wanna ditch your only friend?

dUcKySaM says:
bully

dUcKySaM says:
im going to sulk now

total metalhead
holy hell!!! how did it do that??? erm

burlyman
nothing is on my clipboard at the moment erm

Vampiree
when i push crtl + v i get:

'odpoczywam dla twojej wiadomosci! a ty co? opieprzasz sie czy moze robisz cos konstruktywnego dla odmiany? big grin masz pozdro od agatki'

OMG! what's that?!/!?! i think it's a txt i sent to my friend o.O

Dregh
I've got a conversation from other board when I push CTRL + V but I won't post it since Raz can consider it advertising.

N.Tonks
I have: http://www.midgaardgames.com/pages/accessories/weapons/katana.jpg

Jedi Priestess
This is fairly simple. All you have to do is right click and hit paste and the last thing you copied should pop up! eek!

15.11.2005 | The Journey 'Home'

The wait is finally over Dean and Sam are going back to the house that brought them so much pain so many years ago. Don't miss tonight's episode!

powerfulone1987
Very creative topic. I should of thought of it. I watch Supernatural also. I have to wait for it to come on at 3am on ch.12 nbc, on sunday mornings since my college nor my new dish network at home has WB.

Here's mine:

058-9234871-3957125

Is it comprehensible.....

Jedi Priestess
Thanks, cant take credit for it, I snagged it off another board and that looks like a key code?

Fallen Jedi
credit card number maybe? eek!

Originally posted by Leo.M
^ i was talking about a button whistling................ she's the one that turned it around and accused me of cherry popping ninja

I'm offended by this schmoll

Sir Mist

Sir Mist
I should try copying something before pasting.

Piggle Humsy
I did it but nothing came up... confused

There was a mini black out and my comp restarted.
I must not of copied anything since I came back on here....

((The_Anomaly))

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Thanks, cant take credit for it, I snagged it off another board and that looks like a key code?

Nope, I'm not that stupid. stick out tongue

It's a tracking code for a CD, I just bought tonight online.

is it comprehensible.....

Wolflet
Prongs says:
COOKIES
Prongs says:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

powerfulone1987
I forgot that this thread was about posting the last thing you copied. I was about to say what the heck about your post, but it must be something you copied, at least I hope it is.

Piggle Humsy
What the hell are you bitchin' about? I gotta sleep under some Chinaman named after a duck's dork.

It's a movie quote from Sixteen Candles.. big grin

Wolflet
it is something I copied no expression

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
What the hell are you bitchin' about? I gotta sleep under some Chinaman named after a duck's dork.

It's a movie quote from Sixteen Candles.. big grin

Again, I thought you were fussing with me, I was like what did I do.
But again, I realized it was a copied post.

I need to take a break from this thread for a while.

Koala MeatPie
Already been done... twice.

What I have:

[

GCG
http://a-blast.org/~drx/net/moveit/

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Koala MeatPie
http://koalameatpie.741.com/systempics/KMP%20model.JPG

draconigena
*hits CTRL+V repeatedly*

Apparently... nothing.

Koala MeatPie
"I almost became your dad, but the guy in line inback of me had the exact change."

Ms Flower
http://www.rachelleb.com/images/christmas_2003/christmas/green_bean_casserole.jpg

T.M
http://www.qi.com/graphics/catch/qi_1.gif

... something i put onto my msn space... messed

Storm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f29/t377297.html

From a merge I just performed.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

RaeRox
what did dominique have to go and get and have me and alicia demonstrate for you?

Jedi Priestess
11/14 - They're in talks with James Marsters to make him a series regular... No word yet on if he's going to sign. Source: Kristin on E!Online

that was a good copy smile

DaCanadianMoose
I'm wating here for Jedi Priestess.

That was my last paste.

lil bitchiness
If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.

Fianna

DaCanadianMoose
Deadline of Noon - each day to update your list for that draft day. Any lists received after noon will not count for that day.

Comish

Ms Flower
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314558&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=2

a link from the past I sent to a friend.

Fianna
What the ****??..care to explain?

..angry me..grrr.. stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
A father and son went hunting together for the first time.
The father said: "Stay here and be very QUIET.
I'll be across the field."
A few minutes later the father heard a blood curdling scream and ran
back to his son.
"What's wrong?" the father asked. "I told you to be quiet."
The boy, bless his heart, answered;
"Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet.
I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck.
I didn't move a muscle when the skunk climbed over my shoulder.
I closed my eyes and held my breath when the wasp stung me.
I didn't cough when I swallowed the gnat.
I didn't cuss or scratch when the poison oak started itching.
But when the two squirrels crawled up my pant legs and said,
'Should we eat them here or take them with us?'
..............Well, I guess I just panicked................"...

A joke I copied laughing out loud

Eis

Clovie
_21018_Dt.gif

Ms Flower
There is nothing better than... contentment and happiness. Fullfilment and love. And sex.

copied from a post milla made and put it as my sig

Lana
http://www.pixel2life.com/tutorials/Adobe_Photoshop/All/?a=7&b=1&c=0&f=15&d=1&ss=signature

Searching for Photoshop tutorials for the sig help thread in the sig forum here smile

Bloigen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f29/t377297.html

Wanted to see what Tears had merged.

Jedi Priestess
Snyder retiring from Kansas State

By STEVE BRISENDINE, AP Sports Writer
November 15, 2005
MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) -- Kansas State football coach Bill Snyder is retiring after this season, a source told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Snyder, who transformed one of the nation's worst college football programs into a powerhouse, planned an afternoon news conference, a highly placed source within the athletic department told the AP on condition of anonymity prior to the announcement.

Snyder will retire after the Wildcats play their final game of the season Saturday against Missouri.

ADVERTISEMENT

The 66-year-old Snyder told his players about the decision Monday night, according to several newspaper reports.

Kansas State (4-6, 1-6 Big 12) failed to qualify for a bowl game for the second straight year, the first time since 1991 and 1992 that the Wildcats missed consecutive postseasons.

Despite the recent setbacks, Snyder is credited with one of the biggest turnarounds in college football history. When he took over in 1989, Kansas State was the only major college football program with 500 losses.

Under his leadership, the Wildcats have gone 135-68-1, including a run of 11 straight bowl games that began with the 1993 season.

Snyder went 1-10 in his first season, but his team steadily improved. In 1993, the Wildcats appeared in a bowl game for the second time in school history, defeating Wyoming in the Copper Bowl.

By the late 1990s, with Michael Bishop at quarterback, they were a national championship contender.

Snyder had his team on the brink of playing for a national title in 1998 before Texas A&M upset the previously undefeated Wildcats in the Big 12 championship game. Kansas State then opened 9-0 the following season before being routed at Nebraska in 1999.

The Wildcats have gone just 8-13 since winning the Big 12 championship two years ago.

The season was a disappointment to Snyder, who told the Wildcats after a 27-25 loss last Saturday at Nebraska that they had nobody to blame except themselves for their performance.

"We have experienced this before, quite obviously," he said. "We have had some extremely disappointing losses."

Despite the recent troubles, the news shocked Kansas State fans and Manhattan.

At the barber shop where Snyder gets his hair cut, the coach's face and signature adorn every wall. His impending retirement dominated conversation all morning, barber Phil Kuehl said.

"There's been a lot of grumbling and I guess some people might have gotten what they wished for," Kuehl said. "I hope they are happy."

Kuehl, a longtime fan who remembers the winless seasons of the 1980s, said newer fans have become spoiled by Kansas State's success under Snyder.

"These college kids don't remember anything but winning," he said. "They don't remember anything from the '80s."

copied this to post somewhere

Lana
:giggle:

Was posting smilies in my journal in deviantart stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Snyder was asked how long he had considered retiring before he did. He stated over the last 7 or 8 days.

Was asked if KSU had been playing for a championship would he have still retired. He stated that he probably would have made the announcement later in the season.

Was asked if his ehalth was an issue. Snyder stated his health was fine.

Was asked what he was most proud of. He stated that the kids have gone on to good things.

Was asked about how long it would take to pick a successor. He stated they hadnt sat down to talk about that.

Was asked if he felt he authored the greatest turnaround in college football history. Snyder said he had no idea.

posting stuff from the KSU newsconference

Lana

Color codes in Photoshop laughing out loud

T.V.O.T.I.
<table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Your Life: The Soundtrack</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Opening credits:</td><td align="left">Christophe Beck - Close Your Eyes (Buffy-Angel Love Theme) </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Waking up:</td><td align="left">Kelly Clarkson - "Because Of You" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Average day:</td><td align="left">Slipknot - "Duality" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">First date:</td><td align="left">H.I.M. - "Killing Lonliness" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Falling in love:</td><td align="left">Dave Matthew's Band - "Dream Girl" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Love scene:</td><td align="left">Daniel Bedingfield - "If You're Not The One" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Fight scene:</td><td align="left">Sevendust - "Enemy" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Breaking up:</td><td align="left">GODSMACK - "Immune" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Getting back together:</td><td align="left">InMe - "Her Mask" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Secret love:</td><td align="left">R. Kelly - "Down Low" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Life's okay:</td><td align="left">Dido - "See The Sun" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Mental breakdown:</td><td align="left">Limp Bizkit - "Break Stuff" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Driving:</td><td align="left">GODSMACK - "Serenity" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Learning a lesson:</td><td align="left">COLD - "Wasted Years" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Deep thought:</td><td align="left">Mudvayne - "World So Cold" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Flashback:</td><td align="left">Slipknot - "Left Behind" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Partying:</td><td align="left">Drowning Pool - "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Happy dance:</td><td align="left">InMe - "So You Know" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Regreting:</td><td align="left">A Heartwell Ending - "If Looks Could Kill" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Long night alone:</td><td align="left">COLD - "Happens All The Time" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Death scene:</td><td align="left">Armor For Sleep - "Car Underwater" </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Closing credits:</td><td align="left">Staind - "Epiphany" </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S875/Your_Life:_The_Soundtrack.html" title="Your Life: The Soundtrack">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a><br />You've been totally <a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink*d</a></td></tr></table>

Storm

amity75
and then the 8 million dollars in used notes can easily be found under the large oak tree in the New York kids playpark called

Lana
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/60513?lswe=60513&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&from=whatwhere

Looking up the weather....

cindy8219
dosvidania krasivaja

Jedi Priestess
I agree also Old, in any case I think that Ojala does not close this Thread.! The primea time that I saw Star Wars obiamente I saw in Spanish, when it was the EE of the TO... And it spends muxo time seeing in Spanish, since salio the Episode I that comenze to see them in Ingles, I believe that he is the best thing, since it has the 5,1 that sometimes the Spanish does not have, and obiamente, he is lost! Honestly, Never I have seen in my DvD algun Star Wars in Spanish, Excluyeno the TO that once in a while I see in Spanish since me to it crie in the World of Star Wars seeing in Spanish --! Good Thread ojala that they do not close it, since sometimes they open a Tonteras..... Saludos or Bye

mattador
http://www.1up.com/media?id=1159954

The same pic in my sig erm

NyC-gUrL
Ostia Antica
The Better Pompeii

The beautifully preserved ruins of Ostia lie twenty miles from Rome, in the meadows between the Tiber River and the Tyrrhenian Sea. It was founded, probably in the 4th century BC, as a military colony to guard the river mouth against seaborne invasions. Later, during the centuries when virtually all imports reached the Capital via the Tiber, Ostia gained prominence as the domestic landing for cargo boats. By the 2nd century AD, it had become a flourishing commercial center inhabited by upwards of 100,000 people, whose apartment buildings, taverns, and grocery shops are still intact.
Although Ostia now sprawls over 10,000 acres, around a main street that runs for more than a mile, it is still easy to imagine the local shepherds who for centuries sheltered their animals amongst its ruins, for they are an integral part of the tranquil Roman countryside. No modern houses, roads or telephone wires are visible on the horizon. The streets are so quiet one hears only the crickets in the trees and perhaps the echoes of ancient children playing stickball. As you walk along Ostia's main street, the Decumanus Maximus, your feet settle into deep ruts left by carrucas, the four-wheeled carts used to ferry merchandise and baggage between Rome and Ostia. A fleet of two-wheeled cisia provided public transportation for commuters.

T.V.O.T.I.
barely sleep

DanieLs_4_Ever
Aqwwr`

*Georgina_A*
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

RuthlessRufus
vent rage in a taxi

Sir Mist
Get out of here Hubert mhm

Jedi Priestess
Here we go again............GET A ROOM!

a post on another board laughing out loud

Hegemon875
He is, along with Death and Galactus, one of three fundamental entities in the Marvel Comics Universe (the Living Tribunal is further above them all and maintains the cosmic balance of power)

can you guess which forum I was posting in stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
http://www.tv.com/smallville/solitude/episode/541500/summary.html

just sent that to someone via msn cry sad

Bun Bun
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/connor2211/bunnysmile.jpg

Avenger2.0
Lieutenant

Koala MeatPie
skyland

powerfulone1987
(Anime) Ghost in the Shell: Inner Universe (N/A)

Opening Song

Angely i demony kruzhili nado mnoj
Razbivali ternii i zvyozdnye puti*
Ne znaet schast'ya tol'ko tot,
Kto ego zova ponyat' ne smog...

I am Calling Calling now, Spirits rise and falling
Soboj ostat'sya dol'she...
Calling Calling, in the depth of longing

Stand alone... Where was life when it had a meaning...
Stand alone... Nothing's real anymore and...

...Beskonechnyj beg...
Poka zhiva ya mogu starat'sya na letu ne upast',
Ne razuchit'sya mechtat'...lyubit'...
...Beskonechnyj beg...

Calling Calling, For the place of knowing
There's more that what can be linked
Calling Calling, Never will I look away
For what life has left for me
Yearning Yearning, for what's left of loving

Calling Calling now, Spirits rise and falling
Calling Calling, in the depth of longing

Is it comprehensible.....

Koala MeatPie

Snoopbert
John, S, I would suggest filing legal complaints/sueing him about now.

Susan-Storm
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/IoansGirl/23_29_1111.gif

Lana
$lines = file("banners.txt"wink;

SnakeEyes
http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/novel/news20051114.html

Jedi Priestess
http://warweezil.com

Snoopbert
void main()
{

object oPC = GetLastPerceived();

if (!GetIsPC(oPC)) return;

if (!GetLastPerceptionSeen()) return;
int DoOnce = GetLocalInt(oPC, GetTag(OBJECT_SELF));

if (DoOnce==TRUE) return;

SetLocalInt(oPC, GetTag(OBJECT_SELF), TRUE);

object oTarget;
oTarget = GetObjectByTag("IldantuGateGuard"wink;

AssignCommand(oTarget, ActionStartConversation(oPC, "ildantuggfirst"wink);

}

GuitarBunny
void main()
{

object oPC = GetLastPerceived();

if (!GetIsPC(oPC)) return;

if (!GetLastPerceptionSeen()) return;
int DoOnce = GetLocalInt(oPC, GetTag(OBJECT_SELF));

if (DoOnce==TRUE) return;

SetLocalInt(oPC, GetTag(OBJECT_SELF), TRUE);

object oTarget;
oTarget = GetObjectByTag("IldantuGateGuard"wink;

AssignCommand(oTarget, ActionStartConversation(oPC, "ildantuggfirst"wink);

}

.............................Apparently. huh

Jedi Priestess
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/axelav.jpg

powerfulone1987

Tired Hiker
I sent this to my dad from Myth's Chuck "The Badass" Norris Thread! laughing

Chuck "The Badass" Norris

The following shows how much of a badass Chuck Norris is:

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

A man once asked Chuck Norris if his real name is "Charles". Chuck Norris did not respond, he simply stared at him until he exploded.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Chuck Norris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't **** with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Chuck Norris once went to a frat party, and proceeded to roundhouse every popped collar in sight. He then drank three kegs and shit on their floor, just because he's Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booya".

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Before each filming of Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris is injected with five times the lethal dose of elephant tranquilzer. This is, of course, to limit his strength and mobility, in an attempt to lower the fatality rate of the actors he fights.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Chuck Norris doesn't have normal white blood cells like you and I. His have a small black ring around them. This signifies that they are black belts in every form of martial arts and they roundhouse kick the shit out of viruses. That's why Chuck Norris never gets ill.

When Chuck Norris's wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, "Don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."

Takeru Kobayashi ate 50 and a half hotdogs in 12 minutes. Chuck Norris ate 12 asian babies in 50 and a half minutes. Chuck Norris won.

Chuck Norris took my virginity, and he will sure as hell take yours. If you're thinking to yourself, "That's impossible, I already lost my virginity.", then you are dead wrong.

Chuck Norris punched a woman in the vagina when she didn't give him exact change.

Chuck Norris frequently signs up for beginner karate classes, just so he can "accidentally" beat the shit out of little kids.

Chuck Norris has every copy of National Geographic in his basement. He also has the ability to lift every single one of them at once.

Chuck Norris found out about Conan O'Brien's lever that shows clips from "Walker: Texas Ranger" and is working on a way to make it show clips of Norris having sex with Conan's wife.

In one episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Chuck Norris replaced Carlton for one scene and nobody noticed.

Chuck Norris ruins the endings of Harry Potter books for children who just bought one for the hell of it. When they start crying Chuck Norris calmly says, "I'll give you something to cry about," and roundhouse kicks them in the face.

Chuck Norris once tried to sue Burger King after they refused to put razor wire in his Whopper Jr., insisting that that actually is "his" way.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

One of the greatest cover-ups of the last century was the fact that Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but was in fact tea-bagged to death by Chuck Norris.

--

Lord Shadow Z
It would be cool to see Mark Hamill back on-screen and I think if it was for a major film he'd definitely work at getting a better build for the role, all it takes is dedication- ask Bale, he never complained about dropping nearly half his body weight for a role. He has the voice and with the make-up artists we have today its easily possible.

silver_tears
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/

laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
The visualisation, reflections and the repetition of loving-kindness are devices to help you arouse positive feelings. You can use all of them or one that works best for you. When the positive feelings arise switch from the devices to the feelings, as it is the feelings that are the primary focus. Keep the mind fixed on the feeling, if it strays bring it back to the device or if the feeling weakens or is lost then return to the device, for example, use the visualisation to bring back or strengthen the feeling.

Eis
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318462/

RagingSilent
OMG GO AUSTRALIA U ****S 1-0! says:
lol -.-

^haha....wow..so interesting^^

Jedi Priestess
During Supernatural tonight,
a very short trailer aired, that
announced during Thursday's new
episode, "Solitude", a teaser trailer
is gonna air for the new
Superman Returns Movie,
set to air in 2006.

posted on another board

T.V.O.T.I.
Blond = Alicia

T.M
The Crow

yes

zac_j
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=374589&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

_Sanctuary_
www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sawyer.php

DarkC
http://www.thottbot.com/?z=33

Storm
jZ39GF7k

Could be my brother' s password hmm

Jedi Priestess
Lex Luthor's TV Show

Fianna
Best X artist

Best character

worst character

Best new character

Best X writer

Best solo X book

Best story arch

Which character was written the best in 05

who was written the worst

Best X villian

most shocking moment

Lana
Apophysis

lil bitchiness
hello i jst moved into brighton wondering if u wud like to talk? if ya do add me on msn its [email protected] thx big grin

^^^^
lol Im on a public computer and this is what it was copied before me!! lol

Jedi Priestess
BobTheGoon 4/5/2005 2:20:57 PM Remove
Locked thread on last minute script changes in ROTS

Ken Kenobi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5387213#post5387213

Storm
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
hello i jst moved into brighton wondering if u wud like to talk? if ya do add me on msn its [email protected] thx big grin

^^^^
lol Im on a public computer and this is what it was copied before me!! lol
*Adds contact.* evil face

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/HCK.gif

Deano
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5802/clockowrkdoran5oe.gif

Fianna

Ken Kenobi
T.V.O.T.I.

NyC-gUrL
Wolflady
Sucks my brain
Apricot
Sunrise came
L.A. nights
Just roll in

GCG
http://www.jamba.no/storage/view/335/0/me/Melman11.gif

Kharhmah
its snowing in my soul,
and all i want you to know is how much i hate you,
my hands are cold,
my life is dead,
but anger is alive and real,
breeding in me,

cant see for darkness,
cant breathe for pain,

Susan-Storm
fyi we do care. but to some it is that in between beleif and inbeleif stage where right after a real thing has happenned new thigns pop up. and people may either would like to tell their feelings because of a tragedy seeing how understanding some people ion hte site are or they just want freee stuff. so with all these "fake" stories real ones are not beleived

Susan-Storm
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/IoansGirl/ioan851.jpg

el_barto
http://clashphotorockers.free.fr/

RaeRox
yucky

Jedi Priestess
People Names McConaughey 'Sexiest Man'
AP - 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
NEW YORK - Matthew McConaughey has been named the "sexiest man alive" by People magazine. The actor is pictured on the cover of People's annual issue, on newsstands Friday

Snoopbert
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t377582.html

Sir Mist
After almost no research, I've come to the conclusion that, yes, I am the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Vampire_girl
yes

Lightningrod

powerfulone1987
wouldn't be leaving as early as last time in time with his schedule and since he already knew my times it was no reason for him to stay anyway, so this time he goes to his class. So i know for a fact that he skipped it the other day, b/c he thought i'd be leaving the same time but i didn't and he was gonna go by me but since i didn't leave he didn't leave,whether it was b/c i didn't bring it to his attention with leaving or he decided to skip and see what exactly i did since i didn't leave like he suspected.
But yeah,today he didn't skip again. You can't do it but so many times, so i guess he got a little surprise.

is it comprehensible......

silver_tears
Snape>Dumbledor

and I swear, that whole is it comprehensible thing is getting tiresome, I'm sure whatever point you were attemtping to prove has been proven, now you just look like a jackass roll eyes (sarcastic)

Snoopbert
Originally posted by silver_tears
Snape>Dumbledor

and I swear, that whole is it comprehensible thing is getting tiresome, I'm sure whatever point you were attemtping to prove has been proven, now you just look like a jackass roll eyes (sarcastic) You didn't copy/paste that!!!111!11!zOMGssSS!!!!!1 T@k3 it bak!!!!!

Is it comprehensible...

stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>