Have you read Jane Eyre?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WillKempsgirl
O MY GOD THIS IS ONE BOOK YOU HAVE TO READ. IT IS BASED ON THE AUTHORS LIFE BUT IN A FICTIONAL MATTER.

book

Guardian_Rikku
I had to read this for a book report. I really liked it smile

slashwristbarbi
I read it nearly two years ago and really enjoyed it. Id like to read more of Charlotte Brontes work, or any of the Brontes for that matter.

yerssot
a loooooooooooong time ago I believe

Phoenix
I love Jane Eyre, its excellent. i first read it out of interest when I was thirteen and have read it several times since then, and I've just studied it for my first module of my English degree.

Luci, if you liked Jane Eyre, your sure to like the other Brontes. I'd suggest Agnes Grey as a good starting point (Anne Bronte) and then Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte) if your feeling more ambitious. WH is complicated and confusing, but a brilliant story, you're sure to enjoy it as long as you stick with it! big grin

luv_danrad*^^*
yeah. it was good~.

shaber
Wuthering Heights is not really complicated, it is very well crafted.

I've a madwoman in my attic eek!

Phoenix
big grin Is she corpulent?

Luciferia
Originally posted by Phoenix

Luci, if you liked Jane Eyre, your sure to like the other Brontes. I'd suggest Agnes Grey as a good starting point (Anne Bronte) and then Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte) if your feeling more ambitious. WH is complicated and confusing, but a brilliant story, you're sure to enjoy it as long as you stick with it! big grin

Yeah, Ive read Wuthering Heights too, and really enjoyed it. Think I may try Agnes Grey next, thanks

shaber
I was wondering how Wide Sargasso Sea got published as that is really just fanfiction.

a1hsauce
oh man this book was awesome i read it in 8 th grade it was really good. ya Wuthering Heights was not that hard of a read if you have like a dictionary with you. Its writtin in Old English so there are just some words that you might now know. But it was awesome. watch the movie after u read Jane Eyre, the one with Orsen Wells. really good!!

Clovie
i haven't read it erm

*LEGATO*
I've read it.. it was pretty good..

WillKempsgirl
I read it in 1 day.

jnr hiphop
o....kay...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.